What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
lol it is very little shop of horrors, cept it does not feed all that much, seems to love 2.1 ec.

Its got room to go another 2 ft still so no worries about height.

Its C99xMikado, verite sells as holy grail on seedbay.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...my turn.:joint:
The usual suspects...and some new editions...
ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

White Widow...homemade f2, before GHS lost there rep...
picture.php

AK
picture.php

My recipe....She'll be famous soon enough, have 4 girls going from seed, this is the most promising of them...
picture.php

PeeeekABoooo.
picture.php

That's all folks...
MP

Last edited:

mojogreenhand

Update: 16 in the tent. 3x NLxAK47, 9 White Russian, and 4 DCxC99. Things going very smoothly but still very early. The row in front is the DCxC99, it's about a week behind the others.
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooooooh Yeah....Explain yer experiment a lil' bro...

Is that the KF in the middle w/ the purple tint already????

:joint::joint: Keep up the good work:joint::joint:

MP

L

Lilly456

All the weed is grown in giant tubs with no bottom holes and watered through a tube from the top.All organic medium and ferts are used and the soil is re-used repeatedly.I'll go find a pic of the container... Shit I erased it but it's just a big rubbermaid cotainer full of soil with a washing machine drain tube that has holes in the bottom sides.So far it's working great and keeping up with a big hydro cut next to it.Yup, that's my KF going straight out purple and fasciatingly smelly. My best to ya', Chaco. Found the pic:
gallery_652_287_301897.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco-bell, looking mighty fine! KF = Killing Fields?
That's also the SSH in there?
I was thinking more like Soma's boxes, 4'x4' or so on casters, w/ those airports going down thru the soil to "oxygenize".
Need see pictures!
:hotbounce

EDIT~ Now I see! Is there a course layer of matter @ the btm? Is that a temp gauge in the soil? COOL! :yes:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real interesting Chaco...What line of ferts you running? Still not sure I understand why this could be better than top-feeding...except the aeration like HL was saying...

Yeah HL that's right on the KF.

MP

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aw, sorry MP, I saw them and they're lovely nymphs right now, but as usual I'm stoned (1st sampling of the NYCD X C99 :D ), and just got transfixed on the Lil-gear.
I more often than not feed from the btm w/ saucers, keeps the soil gnats down. Every other feeding/watering, I'll do top & btm. I only do from the top steady when I'm flushing them.

OK, I'm way too high to be writing, hehehe. :biglaugh:

L

Lilly456

I'm using some crazy Dutch nutes called BAC and , yes there's a bunch of verm on the bottom and the drain line is wrapped in coco cloth and filled with tiny holes.I'm just screwing around with it and I can tell ya' it grows like crazy apart from being nearly maintenance free, unlike some of my other projects.Oh yeah, it won't mess up the floor in your european bedroom.....I swear I've never grown faster or thicker organically.The unit sticking out of the soil is a Blumat soil moisture meter, its tells ya' when your getting dry down low, overwatering can really fuck this thing up..All the best to ya'll, Chaco.:joint::joint: Oh yeah the soil gnats are at a real minimum because the top layer is dry. Yes , yes HL that's actually a couple of La Nina in there, fast eye kid!!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stopping in on a rainy evening...Hope everyone is doing well..

Some new shots:

Left to Right:AK-47, Sour IBL, Their Offspring AK x Sour IBL

Keep it green y'all
MP

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always admired the heft & shine of the AK-47. Looking forward to seeing how the pairing w/ Sour IBL turns out.

Honey White @ 64 days. 4-6 days left...
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pic HL, as usual...Yer green thumb and yer photo skills make for some real candy shots...
MP

mojogreenhand

Amazing what 5 days can do. I rearranged things tonight when I went looking for signs of sex. Pretty sure at this point there are 4 confirmed females. The tallest ones are about 9". Not sure how much longer I should go before switching to 12/12. I'd welcome any advice on that. Also not sure if I should try and take clones now or wait and take them in flower and reveg. I need to make a few moms from this first run.

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mojogreenhand, that is some nice growth, but you need to go at least another wk.
Top/take cuts @ the 4th true leaf node, letting them grow 6 nodes so you get a decent cut. It's tough w/ the DC X C99 a wk behind.
You should wait to make sure the cuts take, but things are gonna get congested in there and you might have to flip beforehand.
Good luck & keep us posted! :D

mojogreenhand

HL, sounds like your not a fan of cloning while in flowering and reveging. I have a separate space for clones and mothers, but it's just under fluorescents. I'm not sure if I want to top or not. Ultimately I'm looking to have 16 clones in flower with a SOG single cola style grow. I'm thinking that if I top them I won't be able to tell which of the ladies is best for that. Most of them are just sprouting their 6th node. I'm gonna revisit a few of them that I think are males in a few days and pull them to make some more room if they are showing clear signs. Right now I'm fairly certain on a few but I want to be sure. I'm not too concerned with the DCxC99 being behind. I can live with them being smaller, I knew when I started them later it would have to be that way. I just really wanted to have a small taste of that this grow.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost spring boys n girls...Cannot wait to re-set those clocks...
ECSD

picture.php

Moving right along....I need some 55 day finishers =)
MP

Last edited:
L

Lilly456

Tres bien!!! ECSD looks real nice, my cuts are just starting to grow out of their box I can't wait to grow them out.Here's some Killing Fields and La Nina wrapped up together, got a ways to go but going strong and pest free.
picture.php