What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Outside? Sky's the limit I suppose. Do you mean per plant?

I find October 10th is as far as I would push it on a good dry seasons end. Second week of may seems to be a good starting point for outside plants if weather looks good.

M

MeltingPot

Loaded question whodi...

Deft, 30 days after the vote for question 2 it should be passed to law...
MP

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A lb a plant is doable in N.E. if you know what your doing and start 'em early.
:wink:

Good to see you rockin' it as hard as ever, Delta! Veddy niice! :respect:

Deft

Veteran
What I find hard about NE is two things that are synergistic in their badness.

1). In the north woods where I find myself growing, there are very few clearings and a lot of super shady spots.

2). There are a lot of hunters/hikers/fishermen in NE and a lot of habitation in general.. not a lot of long stretches of land where no one ever goes.

Plenty of water though, but that makes for mold!

L

Lune TNS

Took a few ladies out for pictures tonite... the strawberry cough and pure kush are just finishing up at day 58, and the sour diesel will go all the way to 70...

KKSC

LAPK

ECSD still bulking up

Last edited:

thatguy

Looking mighty nice, Lune! That KKSC is something else!

Definitely very different than my DP SC! More leafy, from what I can tell visually. But, man, I can't wait to get my hands on that!!!

All the best,
TG

Deft

Veteran
Man, I've always wanted to try strawberry cough! Does it really taste like strawberry?

Ohh and I heard the official date question 2 in MA becomes law is 30 days after the vote gets authenticated. I read its law on January 2nd, I think I read it on masscann.

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Yeah man strawberry cough is the perfect daytime smoke IMO... many people knock it's potency but I dont want everything I have to knock me out like bubba, I got shit to do and get done every day! it's a cross from VT of "strawberry fields" and an old school haze... It smells like a fruity haze and tastes like straight haze/church when done, when growing the fruity/strawberry smell is much greater... also leaves that telltale haze/church funk in the air...

Whats up all? Good to see everyone in here. I've been wondering about decrim too, I've been searching and haven't seen anything. I heard they were going to meet about the amounts and that it would be law by the end of December.

And I'm with you deft, my outdoor harvest has also left me wanting much more, mine only lasted til mid november. Ahh well gives us something to strive for next year, right?

And Lune TNS hit the nail on the head with the cough, no strawberry taste but that haze is mmm, just don't smoke her at night you'll be thinking/eating instead of sleeping.

Finally as far as the yield outside question, first check the NE thread in the outdoor forum, and second the sky is the limit as far as you have good spots and watch for mold.

Deft

Veteran
Heres the January 2nd thing I quoted:
http://www.masscann.org/the-news/1-...on-2-becomes-law-at-1200-am-on-january-2-2009

"Written by Steven Epstein
Friday, 21 November 2008 05:25

Who are we to argue with "Reefer Mad" Martha Coakley, Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts when she and a respected member of her office who informs me that the law becomes effective "the first moment of the day of Jan 2, 2009."
Please note these words of wisdom from a non-member:
As we now know the effective date of decrim & watch the punishers still hector their failed msg of fear (the sky is falling), there is only one way I can think of to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory:
Public smoking. We have nothing to be ashamed of but gloating (daring them to arrest u) supports the fearmongerers. We should be satisfied (for now) that 2/3 of our neighbors don't care what we do IN PRIVATE."

Ghaa I need to order seed for outdoor tomorrow.

thatguy

:canabis:

Now that's what I'm talking about! I remember that SOOOOO faintly from '98!!!

Had SC since then, but it had to be the DP SC, and now I KNOW it's nowhere near the same. Pretty sure the DP SC ends up yielding more. My boy is almost done with his plant I got my cuts from, I'll take some pics soon and post them for a comparison.

Agree with you, too, Lune, on needing me a good sativa for daytime smoke!!! And that KKSC don't take too long, either, does it?

I don't even want to talk about MASS decrim. RI's got med, MASS got decrim, and us here in CT we just get bent over and FUCKED :cuss:

I can't get a firearm because of 2 possessions. WTF????? Lucky fuckers.

All the best,
TG

L

Lune TNS

thatguy - yessir, quickest haze that I know of, besides maybe romulators ssh cut... chopping mine today at 61 days...

jm420

Veteran
400 watt hps gotta go

400 watt hps gotta go

I dont know if this violates any rules but I have 4 400 hps that have to go due to a move.They are industrial lights with ballast attached but can be made remote.Im on the ma/ ri line 100 b/o each if anyones interested let me know .If i violated any rules so sorry it wasnt intentional

thatguy

You really think anyone's gonna want those? Remember, this is a pot site.

Noone knows you, so no, noone's interested, I guarantee.

jm420

Veteran
What ever guy, lights gotta go thought I would put them out there,They work and there cheap.I dont wait for spring myself though every 30 days suits me fine.Maybe thats why I put them on a pot site.Go over to Harvest Moon and pay 5 bills = if you want.I really dont care who knows me nothing illegal with lights .My tomatoes and peppers like them to.So shoot me for trying to be a nice guy

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Ya us ct cats have the short end of the stick for sure, we should all just migrate to mass or ri lol they even have dispenseries in the rhode

thatguy

Yo, dispensaries in RI? Didn't know that. Got a link to a list of them?

My boy just moved back from Cali, and he's got a card. Just about to set his shit up, and I ain't got the nugs to hook him up till then.

Yeah, A-Loc, no joke. Let's hope Rell gets outta office so she can't veto the shit again.

All the best,
TG

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
checkin' in....

no good pics lately... cause they are just a buncha seedlings... but ill stop back by when they get a bit older.

Latest posts

Latest posts