What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
JM420 just use craigslist, no one is going to take the risk on a site like this especially in a local thread.

I need to figure out how the MMJ laws are in Maine, I might move there soon.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I didn't love where I live, I'd be in Me.
I know a few NE folks who have moved there in part because of the tolerance.

Thrips have been defeated and I'm 19 days into flowering, it's a Happy Holidaze for me! :D Hope ya'll are in the same spirit! May your yule be cool! :wave:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
thatguy said:
Yo, dispensaries in RI? Didn't know that. Got a link to a list of them?

Didn't know that either....I remember something about RI passing some sort of thing, never heard much about it after that. Got a pic or 2 to throw up here, nothing impressive but I like her/them. Hope everyones enjoying all this snow, with plenty more coming tomorrow. :muahaha:

InPotiTrust

Hope every one is enjoying the season in some way as with us growers this is the time of year we hate the most as were not gorwing under the big HPS in the sky shit i hate winter/end rant.There is no dispensaries in RI as the bill faild to pass but they did authorize a study commission to examine the issue with an eye toward passing it next year.

Nice plants Rob547 as growing your own weed is always impressive.

Last edited:

Deft

Veteran
highlighter said:
Thrips have been defeated and I'm 19 days into flowering, it's a Happy Holidaze for me!
:headbange

I think I have defeated my thrips or whatever they are too, put my lophopora in storage for the winter and we'll see how they do.

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wishing all you deadbeats a peaceful & happy new year! :wave:
Be back in a few weeks w/ some garden shots. Got a new camera on the way and I'm jacked! :D
Best wishes, HL

C

cellardweller

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

G

Gratephul4THC

Hello all!

got done clipping some white and gpd a week ago here are some pics

white

GDP

I just got 20 cotton candy (federation) beans, i plan i finding a couple killer phenos and narrowing it down to 1 possibly 2; and I may be collecting some pollen, seeing as i missed the Johnny Blaze train :bashhead:, I know i've been saying for a while but i still want to breed some stuff, lost my white but im sure i'll run back into it at some point. Still got the s99 im dying to cross so altleast that will keep me busy.

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE

-GRATEPHUL

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Those look awesome grateful. I got some white x pure kush bx1 beans I just popped hope I find a nice mummy. And that GDP looks delicious

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Gratephul! :D:yes: Damn those gangily weak White branches! :muahaha: I lost my White too, tried to reveg her, but no go. My Honey White's, w/ the bx to the White, REALLY leans that way tho, so no prob.

Got a new camera, try and get some pics up this weekend. :smoke:

Everybody ready for some more ICE? :bashhead:

Deft

Veteran
The GDP looks dank! I'd like to see how the cotton candy project turns out also.

D

Delta Force

neptune said:
sup ne, where's the pics? yer slackin folks!!
your right.......grateful laid it down tho......my turn. Sup neptune.....hows life treating ya these days brosef?

grateful- looking bomb bomb........the white is so yesterday lol.....your rocking the s99.....ur set!......although the white is always attainable these days too if thats ur thing.(obviously im kidding......about it being yesterday that is)

some pics

Deft

Veteran
I know I'm just a low producing grower but here's my current stuff. C99xMikado and my first foray into hydro.

Last edited:
M

MeltingPot

Awake...

New president, new local MJ laws...Good year so far...
Let's make Mass. proud this year...
MP

Deft

Veteran
What strain/cut is that melting pot? Loos like a great producer in DWC.

G

Gratephul4THC

Delta, looking professional as usual! Love the lemon thai and that sweet pipe! Hope all goes well with the new grow.

Deft, i like that little plant, i've never grown plants like that let me know how you like it.

Melting pot, WOW! what is that beast?

I've got a nevilles haze, hawaiin durban, and a MTGXSD in a 5 gallon bucket which is a MONSTER right now. (all about 40 days in) forgot my camera so i'll post pics in the next couple days. In a couple days im going to throw in 2 s99's and one more mtg.

Be safe all

-gratephul

Deft

Veteran
MeltingPot man, you should link to your grow in your sig, I don't go to the a lot of the breeder forums and just found your thread yesterday!

Gratephul, I'd love to see the hawaian x durban! Sounds interesting and I think durban makes for a great cross with most anything!