What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

S

Slip Kid

This is the same plant 22 days ago.I had lolipopped her pretty well including all the big fan leaves.There was some question whether she was a g-13 or an Early Pearl but considering how tight the nodes are and the smoke she produced from my friends room and her lack of reaching for the sky...she has to be the G-13??
picture.php

Last edited:
S

Slip Kid

This is about a week earlier before transplanting and lolipopping...Either way I think a super stocky plant like this will go well with the Mullum/Super 5 and Nevs 21 pollen I have.
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Slip, I've never grown out the G-13 before but was able to try out the early pearl, if it is the EP don't be worried she doesn't stretch like crazy and her bag appeal is off the charts, I would even put it in the top 5 frostiest buds I've ever grown. I hope its that G-13 though, short little stocky potent plant to a nice hazy male sounds like a match made in heaven.

S

Slip Kid

Oh yeah, it was a long cold winter here in the NE!!:)My a/c's humming now.Soon the fish will be back.The herring runs are empty today though but the whiting are showing up in the scallop drags, I had some for breakfast.

B

BasementGrower

already got ur AC Going? ? i just bout to flip to flower so lights will only be on a night. im hopin i dont need to use the AC at all. but i think im going to run a bag of bubble to buy a new portable AC. i need a better ac then a window banger. but i also need to be able to take it with me because we are renting again ..

Nice looking g13 ya got there slip .... My buddy has one dubbed g13 ..... Strongest stone I've had and when he told me she's done and ready to chop at 6wks n 6 daze I was stunned ..... Very fast and very strong but it took a lot of veg time.

S

Slip Kid

Yeah I run in the daytime mostly.I have a 25,000 BTU wall unit with it's own 20 amp 240v plug.It keeps my 20x15 space pretty cool but soon I'll have to remove some lamps.I have about 2200W on one tree that was supposed to be done 4 days ago but for some reason she's 14 or so days behind.I think it was the blizzard and the ensuing power outages, I've never seen this happen.If I could shut that down I wouldn't need the a/c...the best laid plans...often go astray!:)

Tyga

Veteran
Fuck thatt get a split and call it a day! Mine is barely running with 4K.... 2K bare and the other 2 Adjusta-wing's. RH is spiking way to high though... Looks like Im dropping another $1500 this round on a Sante Fe unit... :laughing:

Not the conspiracy theory type of guy but someone brought up a good point to me today. They had bomb dogs at the marathon all day long... 2 bombs go off and then they manage to find another 2 or 3 explosives that didn't go off within like 15 minutes?! Seems a little odd to me the the dogs missed ALL of them but the second 2 go off they find the rest in record time...?

Tyga, what size mini are you running and where did you get it? Want to run 4 gavita 1000in my new house and am looking into a mini. Any insight would be appreciated. How's the electric all together $?

S

Slip Kid

Well I'm running a tad more than double that, soon to be much less.I run all I can during the winter but spring caught up with me!The temps would be 85 without the a/c right now, 80 on the cooler days.I like it at 72 or so, maybe 75ish.There's plenty I'd like to do but I've spent enough already and my headstash should last until death...:tiphat:

Tyga

Veteran
Tyga, what size mini are you running and where did you get it? Want to run 4 gavita 1000in my new house and am looking into a mini. Any insight would be appreciated. How's the electric all together $?

Friedrich breeze 24,000 BTU unit, Ajmadison.com... Power consumption varys by how hard the AC has to work... Installation is very easy.. I have a thread floating around on the installation process.

S

Slip Kid

Tyga, that's a good deal.I've been asked several times this month if I knew anything about installing a mini split.I've been so happy with this big wall unit, jeez up to 5 yrs ago I ran 1000w in the summer wth no idea of a/c, hell there were a load of things I had no idea about! It's sticky out there this morning, time for the dehums.:)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I got my 2.5 ton for $1800 shipped w/ lineset and whip. It's a PIONEER, of the research I did I found its made at the same factory as freidrich then has a different label slapped on. Marketing vs no marketing, those are the price differences. Mine doesn't seem "cheap" in the LEAST.. But hey, I guess I will find out forsure if she's still singing after the summer.... But honestly, I'm ALREADY debating upgrading to a Multi-split, that way I can get a blower in Veg & a blower upstairs in the living area of the house.

Ps- I was one of those fellas crying to slip! But I found my balls and got her done ;-)

S

Slip Kid

Three other people too! I have a feeling considering how many people have asked to buy any lamps I have around, that more people will be growing now because they finally feel a bit "freer".All the power to them, most are working people who have always wanted to grow anyway but might have been afraid of the repercussions if the boss found out.I know it was like that for a friend who was the manager of a fancy sail boat yard.He was more worried that his boat clients would find out than the penalties....Sorry, I'm on a blab-athon, I just closed up and I'm sweating balls.:)

B

BasementGrower

wats the earliest u guys start putting your plants outdoors for the season ?