What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

B

BasementGrower

Chemd.... give it time. A couple months ago I had no clue who to give oil to. Now people aren't satisfied with just zips of it.... seriously... My biggest problem is I need more material...

i wish this was my problem . i dont even make much oil because no1 will buy it because they dont wana grab a pipe and a torch lol. even if i tell them its soo worth it.. they love my buds .. but are weird about oil and hash..

i got a issue with having too much trim and hash.. and only bud buyers haha. well more hash and oil for me.. and i got it all bagged by strain. so i can make like 20 strains of oil or hash .

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
dab or die

dab or die

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Blonde/yellow is definitely my preference, Otto. I try to take my cues from good dry sift. To me that's the top of the mountain. You can compare everything else to that to judge its quality, generally. Well-made bubble hash, oil or rosin resembles good dry sift in some way, either in texture, consistency, or color. Coincidence? I think not. :D

They both look a bit green for a 73 bag but if it's just for cooking you probably went for yield over quality, particularly with B grade material. Chopping it up is the way to go. I'm still surprised when I see people nowadays trying to dry a big chunk instead of chopping then pressing if they so desire. Pressing is unnecessary IMO but some people like how it looks. YMMV.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
What up what up peeps.

Here some
SFV OG X DEEZ Thats a few days -week from chop this is #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I see a few Bannanas but this is just recently which don't matter almost ready to chop. Just plucked em off.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
And some more

And if your wondering. The Deez is a cross by my buddy DJxx. It's a (rez)SDIBL/Original Diesel(cali connection) X with a SDIBL clone(Rez). Pretty fire cross man. Loving it. That AJ diesel really showing

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Sick!! What kinda camera do you have? Every time I try to take a close-up bud shot, it always comes out all blurry and such.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should have a 'flower' icon. ;)

I have a Canon G10, it's a bit old, and I'm sure there's cameras w/ much better macro ability that won't break the bank.
I'd love to have a nice DSLR w/ a good macro lens, but the wife's gotta hit the lottery for that to happen. :rolleyes:

S

Slip Kid

Piss yer boots Highlighter...that's all I know:). Well actually I know one more but it's not appropriate...I can't believe you guys can smoke all that oil, wow, I am a lightwieght.The last nail dab I did in RI made me cough for 30 min, lucky it was GSC oil so at least the coughing tasted good!:huggg: Hugs for everyone in the NE!!:tumbleweed:

B

BasementGrower

Hey guys been lurking the site for a whyle. C everyone from all over on these boards mostly ppl in cali just wanted to kno how many of us are out here. We should get together and lets C these grows.. :joint:

ya cuz trusting people on the internet shows to be very rewarding hahah..

thats what pictures are for dude.. no1 wants unknown parties in there grows.. or for people to know were the grow is period lol.. i know one thing.. i dont care who anyone is.... no1 will step foot inside my garden period.

Piss yer boots Highlighter...that's all I know:). Well actually I know one more but it's not appropriate...I can't believe you guys can smoke all that oil, wow, I am a lightwieght.The last nail dab I did in RI made me cough for 30 min, lucky it was GSC oil so at least the coughing tasted good!:huggg: Hugs for everyone in the NE!!:tumbleweed:

Yeah these guys are producing the crack of cannabis!! Once ya start Dabbin it's O.V.E.R.... Shit is addicting!! I've only dabbed a few times but I can see why it's such a hit ... ONE HITTER:blowbubbles:!! I'm turning my trim from this years OD into errl and some golden dry sift ...... Quality > Quantity:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts