What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Seeing everyone making it makes me want to make it again lol. It was such a pain to work with, scraping it out the bowl and then heating the razor to drop some drips onto a bowl-seemed very crackish lmao!
Maybe blowing it onto wax paper like someone had said would be easier to work with...

S

Slip Kid

Well it's probably a good thing I don't have the oil.It's too easy to load up the pipe and fire up all day.Most of the time my fingers are too sticky to roll joints so I have to wait or smoke bubble...:) I do like how it hits the chest cavity, whammo!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
What I love most about that stuff is the taste, every hit feels like you can taste what the bud was, but by 20X stronger...Very few buds leave that long last taste in your mouth like the the ecsd or an lemony og kush, but it seems with the oil it a common occurrence to taste what you smoke 30-45 mins prior. Damn chem D erl always taste like a mouth full of socks, thats why I smoke it before bed, cause I run up and brush my teeth right after and pass out.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been off the erl for a bit now, my brain's too damaged to maintain on that stuff. Feel like a wicked junkie, too high to leave the house. :kos:

Too high to leave the house .... Almost high enough to fly ..... Why drink n drive when you can hit the errl and soar ... Next stop NEVER NEVERLAND!!!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, I am sure I'll get to that point also, but for now I am gonna enjoy the ride....Might as well keep the trend rolling, made a some more chem D erl earlier today.
picture.php

Another pic, took it on the always classy DVD "Dice Rules"
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
:biglaugh: That was lethal! I think we found the limit with ninja dabs. If that was me my skull might have exploded.

Tahoe and Cooke erll was incredible, TC. :respect:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
talk about the spins on the exhale! haha that was good times. nice you chill with you guys and dab it up.

thanks for the compliments on the oil! :biggrin:

it will be exciting to see what we can do with a vac oven :woohoo:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Tahoe erl was rip your head off strong while the cookie erl was more like forget to turn the bathroom sink off strong :). I was happy to hear their wasn't a collapsed lung after that ninja dab, badass. I am going to be highly interested in the difference of quality between the current bho and vac oven. I may have to save a bunch of that PK I got left sitting around. :tiphat:

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Not sure how we're gonna top OG oil boys... Gave some to a buddy today and all he could say as he coughed was "lemons" :)

The oven is gonna be a game changer. Things will get even tastier.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Lol, sounds like y'all are getting nice and greasy ;-)

So it sounds like ya guys made moves on the vac oven, very interested in that.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
What return ratios are you guys getting from ur runs? I'm pretty steady @ 10% using trim, I have yet to do a run of exclusively flowers.. But I know when I have a good amount of flowers mixed in with trim I pull consistently 12%.. All flowers is probably up around 15-16%, no?

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, I am usually running popcorn buds or buds and I usually go off the ratio of 7g's of bud equals 1g of oil. So every zip should give me 4g's, this general rule of thumb for me at least helps les me know which strains are better producers than others. I am sure their are many other opinions to boot.

Latest posts

Latest posts