What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

B

BasementGrower

lol its like that in NY.. but wen i was in maine .. man people would stop and help if they could lol.. but over here its like middle finger and beeping or telling u off and screaming get out of the road asshole lol..

i remember.. i was driving threw mass to get to RI to go down to a concert in Providence and we got a flat on the highway .. and we had more people drive by honking and laughing then anything else lol. people out there are wicked dicks.. and alot of people in the northeast are spoiled little brats who if dont get there way bitch and complain and start drama.. dont get me rong. the northeast has cool people .. there just harder to find.. people seem to keep more to themselves in the northeast.. but hey whatever.. its a problem for some people.. but aslong as ur honest and not a dick to people no1 should have an issue.

Tyga

Veteran
Most people out in the North East tend to be a little more hard headed ... Its a cycle though. You learn to fend for yourself... Learn to survive on your own. Granted this isn't everyone but a good amount for sure. Is it a bad thing? No... Just different from other people. Me personally if someone pulled over for me when I had a flat I would be paranoid as FUCK.. So many weirdo's nowadays. I'll wait for AAA :)
Snitches can't get no love.. Just a baseball bat to the head... They are lucky they are behind computer screens.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
This thread is slowly coming back to life ..Nice

You kno they say if u can make it here (ny) u can make it anywhere ..

Go to manhattan on a nice day (hell anyday)..you will get 1000 people who bump u b4 the day is over 75% won't even look back ! Lol ..I love it ..

But ny has some really cool people ..it's all in ur approach ..I realized here people stick to what they kno ..if I dress like u and talk like u ..I must be one of u ..hence why u have ur hipsters , skateboarders , goth , etc ..so many diff type if people in such a small place makes it kinda cool

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Alright fools, lets shed some dead weight and get this thread back on course.

We got some oil heads in the crowd and I KNOW some of you have some real nice stuff. Let's see what people are dabbing off of. Big or small, scientific of heady, lets see em boys.

rig: mothership faberge egg
dome: snic barnes

picture.php

jm420

Veteran
Pies and JH witnesses hehehehe ..
I miss the fuck you attitude of home

But if you really want to be left alone move to mt more cows than peeps

jm420

Veteran
Hey guys dont neg rep on my good bro New England,The familys been on vaca in Brasil drinking Boat drinks and zip lineing threw the jungle
at least some ones enjoying the winter LOL
He got the message personally from me
stay safe and warm .
a balmy 19 f here but feels like 40.
i cant beleive The NE area got more snow in ! day than we've had all year LOL biggesst problem the state dosnt know what a plow is .driving out here is like doing laps at the garden during hockey season

peace JM

BTW my MSS x Abusive is a monster ,Bar codes rocking it 2

Peace JM

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
nice rig mr christmas.

i dont have anything too sexy, a Liquid inline perc micro rig, reckless 24 arm tree perc, and this 30" Gear dab tube.. And that's a dome-less nail. I was thinking about getting a gnarly electroplated globe but honestly, i really like these dome-less nails.. No sticky mess, just heat, dab, & repeat

picture.php

jm420

Veteran
Can't wait to see what they look like. I bet there massive since they got a sweet cozy home with plenty of space.

been real busy my Ecoast bro after harvest getting the room 2 gether and adding another 2k plus my real job wich has become part time LOL.I havnt posted pics >i 'm slowly working the other thing .Ive had shit luck with clones .but got that figured out.

I love that dirty water, boston your my home
The fucking water sucks here go figure

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys dont neg rep on my good bro New England,The familys been on vaca in Brasil drinking Boat drinks and zip lineing threw the jungle
at least some ones enjoying the winter LOL
He got the message personally from me
stay safe and warm .
a balmy 19 f here but feels like 40.
i cant beleive The NE area got more snow in ! day than we've had all year LOL biggesst problem the state dosnt know what a plow is .driving out here is like doing laps at the garden during hockey season

peace JM

BTW my MSS x Abusive is a monster ,Bar codes rocking it 2

Peace JM

Mucho Gracias my friend,
And I thought Zipping through a 3rd world country with wife and kids was dangerous.
Be well brothers and stay safe. :tiphat:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran

We got some oil heads in the crowd and I KNOW some of you have some real nice stuff. Let's see what people are dabbing off of. Big or small, scientific of heady, lets see em boys.

View Image

Dab city kid, dab dab city, Dab it Kid. DAB CITY BITCH!......llyod, that mothership piece is the most badass piece I think I've ever seen. That is like the Chuck Norris of heady pieces, but I bet even Chuck Norris doesn't have one of those bad boys. He is probably hitting a little pen while you take dabs of shatter off that thing. I have a weird feeling that isn't the only kick ass piece in your collection.

One question about that piece, how hard is she to clean? Does it just look harder to clean than it really does? I am not huge into glass work but I do have a few nice pieces and I am highly considering adding that baby to to the gang.

staypuff

View Image

ill looking piece homie :biggrin:

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Damn otto I could've sworn you had some work that came out of the mothership shop too ya fool. I seem to remember dabbing some chem d wax out of it, stuff was strong enough to ruin your life :biggrin:

Grunge off and it sparkles, usually doesn't get to that point though just stay on top of it with iso, usually never use salt or any abrasives on the nice glass.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
llyod, you mean the Jake C. scientific piece...this fucking thing rocks for strictly oil. The domeless nail is also kick ass, love how I can adjust it to fit all the 14 and 18mm pieces I have. I do admit though since getting this piece not much else has been used and next to no flowers smoked. I already know I won't get high off weed for weeks once I run out and that I am just killing my tolerance, but god damn fucking erl taste too damn good. It's seriously the new "weed crack" everyone I know is looking to buy this shit its crazy. I don't think I could ever produce more oil than demand. Shit I have a hard time even selling any when I make it....
picture.php

Got some cheese candy shatter I made with a buddy today cause we both had slow days and were bored....Shit puts me on my ass and the taste is sharp and long lasting, piney and sweet...not really my cup of tea with the sweetness. The piney taste makes me feel like I am smoking on some killer NE outdoor weed tho, not sure if anyone knows what i mean by that, I have always felt I've gotten at least some piney taste from most NE outdoor buds, no matter the strain.
picture.php

Last edited:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any of you guys that know me. Im strictly oil these days. I'm a busy dude and 1 dab keeping me properly medicated for couple hours is very helpful.

I got some Ghost, Tahoe and Cookie shatter that im really excited for some of you guys to sample. Some of my best oil yet :)