What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

S

Slip Kid

I'll agree that it sure does stink when something you've worked on and tried very hard to make perfect turns into an object that someone sees as simply one more way to pay their verizon bill.The older I become the more geeky I become and watching somebody crush up a bud you took a month to cure and dry like it was a handfull of cheap tobacco can be slightly disheartening to say the least.I'm always amazed when folks think that a half assed job is alright, like some carpenters I know!!:tiphat:

Tyga

Veteran
Pre98BkxNL5/Haze fresh chop! :biggrin:
2466hye.jpg

352j43d.jpg

21kyy39.jpg

VortexPower420

Veteran
I don't know what happens but continuing on...
My friends "home run"weed and it sucks

Good organic growers are a dime a thousand.

Timbuktu

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Problem is all too often people have the wrong perspective thinking they do all this extra work and have the "best" weed, better than everyone else. The people I respect as growing the "best" herb are the ones who think they could have always done something better that run, the ones that are their own biggest critics, and lastly growers who never claim they grow the "best" weed. Peoples who claim to grow better weed than most everyone else is just plain full of themselves....Their is always room for improvement.

S

Slip Kid

I managed to keep this dirty "D" fairly green with almost no burnt out leaves.She's 55 days here.It's really quite a nice bush, it was dark and I was tipping over...
picture.php

Tyga

Veteran
Yessir... density is good.... not as dense as the Sours were though. Lots of factors could have played in the lack of density though. Temps were swinging' a bit more than I'de like but oh well... Get that in check this round with her ;)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Got the PK's coming down....the flush on these ladies were plenty so no complaints there. I have to say though I think that the Rock Resinator really tighten up the nodes spacing on the PK's, my other two rounds with her her buds were further apart and bigger to be honest. I'll have to do another round with it to make sure it was the RR and nothing something else because to be honest I rather use the MOAB on them if thats the case. That being said I am still very pleased with the resin production and amount of nugs. The chem D though, that girl and RR were made for each other. The bluebberry loves either one, that plant is like a male, seriously, just a simple plant that doesn't need much to be happy.

picture.php

picture.php

Tyga

Veteran
Lookin killer Otto! That PK looks nice and a lot tighter than the one I seen in the fookie tent. Got passed a cut of the Chem D, and BB yesterday... Real excited to run them both!

damn Otto ... That looks like bedtime weed .... Straight fire or as our buddy would say .. That's the real deal holy field lol you know who you are LMAO!
I'm gonna give her a go out in the backyard in my greenhouse n see how she does ..... Do you know what it is in the RR that helps cut down the node spacing? I only ask cause I dont want her to stretch too crazy in the greenhouse

nice to see alot a peps feel the same way i do do. i dont think i have the best stuff and i know i can always do better but just cant stand people when the y wanna low ball to compare to their outdoor cali there gettin. comes with the territory, no fuckin loyalty. anyway love the bud shots, just orded cemd ibl from res, hope its a treat. love bogs stuff too, trying sour bub, grape boggle and strawberry sour. hope i can come close to the masters on here.

A

Alone

I just may have to try out the Rock Resinator. Ive heard nothin' but good things.
A guy I know uses Bush Master and Purple Maxx. His buds are not that good. Ever.
I use Fox Farms ~ Open Sesame / Beaztie Bloomz / Cha-Ching and have had great results.
What do you guys think is the best combo of additives/bud boosters for soil?
The RR?

B

BasementGrower

i have used Canna Coco A+b ,, BioCanna Line.. Substra Line.. and Foxfarms nutes.. some of humbolts owns stuff. .. and all the additives sept for Advanced Nutes.. and RR..

it all works .. just need to use it the right way.. but if its not broke dont fix it.. lol

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You S.O.B.'s got me to splurge on the RR too, lol!

When Otto, Coastal, & Baph all vouch for it, I take heed. :)

Plants got their 1st dose today @ day 21, I'll be back w/ pics when they "blow up".

I'm in coco using House & Gardens line, A&B, Multi Zen. Will skip their
Bud XL for the RR and use the Bud Booster once in wk 5.
Also using Silica Blast & Hydrozyme. ;)

Hope you all have stocked up on goodies for the storm, happy gardening! :wave:

Rolldaddy

I have a question for you guys. Since I'm from the south I have more experience with hurricanes than blizzards. What do you guys do to keep your room temps in check if power goes out.

Thanks

S

Slip Kid

You can use a propane tank with a heater that screws right into the top of the tank.You can find these units at sporting goods stores or maybe Home depot.Just be carefull with the flame but I've used them in the past with no problems.They're also rather inexpensive.Be sure there is some ventilation in the space but they're aren't really that dangerous.My old aunt uses one as her sole source of heat all winter, she sits next to it like a fireplace.My generator won't start right now so I may be using one myself...

maxima32

I know I will b fucked ! I will pray for the best and hope it's not as bad as they say ! I guess what I am trying to say is if you ain't got a big enough generator to power a multiple k grow than temps is the last of your worries :(