What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Vermonster

Saelin...that plant looks very similar to " the leaders" plant in the " disposing your plants" thread in the security and legal....i guess all plants look the same to some extent just odd i was just looking at his and the saw that and was like dems look da same...anyway glad you all kissed sorry frenched and made up...LALA i think Watchhill has got to be one of the most depressing places on earth come September....but i grew up in a place just like that so i hate summer towns in the winter.....anyway ya'll hope to have some pics of my east coast headies up just need to figure out security issues first! always using the -in-laws...and something tells me putting pics up via their comp. would be bad...till then EC out....

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Vermonster, (talk about confusing w/ 2 of you!)you might just wanna check out a proxy site for security concerns- Google it, there's plenty. You probably know more about it than me, hanging out in the Security forum. I've used one since 1st posting on the internet pot forums. :wink:

I don't think the_leader's purple afghani looks like the hashberry - other than the purple. Hashberry has much smaller leaves, like a kush.

Red_Nine, ECC banner's looking good! :D:yes:

HL- living in a summer town in winter - and fine w/ it! I couldn't live here w/o the touristo's, but am happiest when they're not here. :biglaugh:

Last edited:
D

Delta Force

morning ECCs :wave: .......Happy Easter. Waking up and feeling good and positive. Recently found a very special person to share my life with and I couldn't be happier :jump: . She's super special...........and im introducing her to my very cool family. They know what's up and support me in whatever I do so Im stoked to have my two worlds meet. My family and my companion!

oooohh she's coming back in with my coffee gotta run............HAPPY EASTER!!!!

peterpan

Veteran
DF Happy Easter. I,m very happy you found someone. Life is much better when you can share it with someone who cares for you. peace

G

Gratephul4THC

Happy Easter to everyone!

I tweaked my bubble cloner a bit and it really worked well. It took 12 days to get roots on these Strawberry Cough's. I am really excited about this strain I have one 31 days into flowering (I'll post a pic soon) and I am IMPRESSED! Can't wait to have a room filled with this strain.

The ScrOG is coming along wonderfully

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE!!!

-ONE

InPotiTrust

Happy Easter to everybody!

Gratephul4THC I can't to see those Strawberry Cough's in flowering.....That screen is really nice...are you gona do any pruning?

C

cellardweller

Good Morning all!Hope everyone had a good Easter if your into that kinda thing.Work was grueling,Im beat. My camera is busted and so am I. :badday: so tired today.
Anyway the smoke is good,smooth and tasty. I will make butter soon. anyway I have a question..how many posts do I need to give rep? Many people have given to me but I cant give any out.. :cuss: Well, thanks for the kind words everyone!
...Im happy to hear that SAELIN got things ironed out! :wave:
Grateful thats a good looking scrog/cloner ya got there :headbange
DF aint love grand?
Red Nine the BPP looks killa!
WELCOME to inpotitrust :wink:
In other news I have taken 2 cuttings from the lower branches of my two best plants,and used Schultzes rooting hormone and they are back under 24/7. We'll see what happens.After they root for a couple of weeks I'll go dark for 3 days then go to 12/12. Something I quoted awhile back from zerokewl. My question to that is my plants were female that went hermie,does this mean that these clones will hermie too? Any knowledge here would be greatly appreciated as always. :respect: to everyone!

D

Delta Force

Morning my East Coast peeps............everyone's shit looks sick :headbange . Grateful-um..........yeah the scrog is looking sick! And you r gonna love KKSC. I got my 1st two at 52 days........gonna try and let them go 9 but I wanna smoke it!!!!!!!

Hope all's Easter festivities went well.....................good food good people good weed and hash. :wave:

D

Delta Force

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to peterpan again.

YOYOYOYOYO.............nice :joint:

G

whats up bros; hey gratephul4thc I've a been working with SC 4 about 9 m0. and the taste smell r 2nd 2 none, but i've found yeilds 2 be lacking. i grow organic in soil and veg the girls about 4-6 wks under a 4 and flower under 6's so i'm curious 2 see how u come out using scrOg good luck

MrMcBean

Germany representinngggg..g.gg.. :joint:

Yea, wats up...

This is my grow under a 400 HPS..

Its a Biobucket system built after the guide on this site.

They are all female Lowryder 2.. when i was a nub I ordered LR2 and then made seeds.... .. .. yea.. i ordered Skunkhaze and Belladonna.. but they havent arrived.. :(

so im here with my LRs just awaiting that fruity buzz...

dsci0144ko8.jpg

dsci0145ca7.jpg

Last edited: