What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighter: not to say anything about health, since smoking isn't so great for your lungs in the first place,lol. but CAN pipes are only 4 emergency in a pinch, w/continued use the heat of your flame changes the aluminum on the outside of the can, and you start breathing in much more then you bargained for, look into it, theres been threads about it. or just google burning aluminum. it's not a safe smoking device. use stainless steel, ceramic, wood or glass brother.

Thx for that, xOOx! :yes: I was kinda joking around, cause I know alot of y'all have such nice pieces. I made that @ work last wk when the roach I had wouldn't light. It's been in the recycle bin since I took that shot! I'll use an apple next time. Apple a-day, and all. :rolleyes:

InPotiTrust, are you now flowering w/ the new cab?

Looking good, peterpan! I'm so jealous of your f-13's! :D
What's the "O"? What's going on w/ it's leaves?

admiralcornport, are you an outdoor grower? Hope you have a good stash!

laters

InPotiTrust

Thanks Gratephul.I was looking for your thread but can't find it.

Highlighter said:
InPotiTrust, are you now flowering w/ the new cab?
Yea thats it my pride and joy that took about a month and a half to build.You'll be seeing a whole lotta pics soon

G

Gratephul4THC

InpotItrust,

I haven't posted pics up for a min so im sure its way back in the diary section. I will be posting up some new pics sunday (DAY 42). Stop on by and say whats up, things are looking great.

-ONE

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Anyone ever order from seedbay? I just did and was wondering how long its taken en route to NE from other peoples experiences.

The St.

finally got off my duff and took some pics!! day 44 of flower, 2 of em will probably come down next weekend, and then, im still waiting for the other 2 to ripen up a bit more... theyre 50 day strains, im keepin an eye on em with my scope though!! well, heres some pics!!

group shot..

ak99x freezeland.

mighty39 on left, and i dont know whats on the right, something from the boreal mixed pack...

wooohoooo!!!! i just looked at the last pics i put up.... damn its been a while!!!

Peace everyone!

InPotiTrust

Gratephul i'll be kepping my eye out then.

The St Very lovely ladies.Please tell me your gona run'em again or u have some clones.

Hey guys,haven't posted in a cpl days but after reading the drama I'm glad I was elsewhere!! :jerkit: :angrymod: I say "he who smelled it,dealt it" so if you're pointing fingers,then you's probably the guilty one :spank: bad cop bad cop :angrymod:
back to the good vibes...welcome inpotwetrust.glad 2 have ya

My BK cuts are doing good,starting to root,and the DF clones(props)are blowing up!!! My citrals are bulking up w/tha quickness too!

And if anyone sees/speaks to Pothead2,tell him thanks and due to MINOR setback I'll hit him by monday.He'll know.
Good work NE'ders :rasta:

Last edited:

peterpan

Veteran
HL, I, burnt them with to hot of a soil mix, so I, transplanted them in Pro Mix with no ferts so they are finally coming around. The O was a freebie when I, bought TRC beans from Independent Bean Corp. They say its a strain from a old hippe. Heard that before, but who knows. Peace

Saelin

say what you want, I'm the one who didn't beg and is still here

say what you want, I'm the one who didn't beg and is still here

good morning children!!! perhaps its my inclination to not trust people who post such uninformed and sketchy questions as the fruit that threw a temper tantrum and left after I spoke my mind. it looks worse when you claim to have no way of getting nuggets, begging on the boards cause you feel sick? Thats pathetic. I've had an autoimmune disorder for half of my life, I don't beg like this guy did. Don't forget who'se posted their own shots, and didn't run away when they were called out. There are folks on here who have gifted me things because of my illness not because I begged, so sue me, I have a low opinion of people who show up and within a month start posting like that dude did. So back the hell off, I've got enough to deal with throwing up every morning from the 6-mp i'm forced to take. People as sick as me don't get onto the police force genius. Also why I'm not haunting the boards like most of y'all.

btw, thanks for all your positive thoughts guys All I did was make an observation. he had every chance to defend himself. You however, did give me and my friends a chuckle calling me a cop though. That made my day.
Much appreciated since I spend most of it in pain from my bleeding digestive tract. (don't mistake this for a guilt trip, its part of being sick, it sucks but thats life) :joint:

Namaste

smellmyfinger said:
Hey guys,haven't posted in a cpl days but after reading the drama I'm glad I was elsewhere!! :jerkit: :angrymod: I say "he who smelled it,dealt it" so if you're pointing fingers,then you's probably the guilty one :spank: bad cop bad cop :angrymod:
back to the good vibes...welcome inpotwetrust.glad 2 have ya
Vtster! :drum: I thought my wife had sent the jars but she couldn't so I'm banging em out in the am.If they're not too pricey I'll go as fast with the transit as I can.....my apologies(but hey-look on the brightside,they'll be close to done! Ya know,those JELLY jars :wink: )
My BK cuts are doing good,starting to root,and the DF clones(props)are blowing up!!! My citrals are bulking up w/tha quickness too!

And if anyone sees/speaks to Pothead2,tell him thanks and due to MINOR setback I'll hit him by monday.He'll know.
Good work NE'ders :rasta:

Last edited:

kirkland212

Hey Guys,

Haven't been able to get on in a while and boy have I missed a lot. I see the East Coast is still the best coast. Here are some updated pics of my trashbag grow. She is around day 55.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saelin, thx for speaking up. Sorry to hear of your health issues. Got my own as well. I wish you had enough posts where I could PM you, so I just have to post here.

I smell a ncarc and its a lil citrusy
That is just plain defamatory, w/o explaining yourself. Link some posts you find questioning, but there is nothing solid in this thread.
You want to talk about someone, either wait til you can PM peeps, or put it all out on the table. Hopefully not here.
Defaming people in a public forum based on assumptions, has no business here.
Calling us all children isn't going to win you any support either. We're all adults and can make our own minds up on character judgements.

Again, I'm sorry you're sick, it obviously has soured your outlook on things.
I hope you do contribute here in the future, and I hope it would be in a positive light. We are here to encourage one another and nurture a friendly vibe. If you don't feel up to that, then maybe the recourse is to start a "Grumpy Fucks" thread.
I hope you have a good weekend, and maybe be reborn on Easter.

Blessings, HL

Red_Nine

Saelin...I've gotta ditto what Highlighter said. Maybe we all missed something that was posted, but when you come into someone elses house and slam one of it's members, well, the family backs up it's members. This is a close group of people in here, and I don't think anyone knew about your health condition. Thing is, many of us are dealing with severe health issues, and we can relate to having a bad day or two or 100,lol. Maybe everyone can start over and make some sense of things, or else just move on. I really like hanging out in here, just don't want it to become drama central. There's plenty of that on this site already.

And just for the record, I'll stand up for Agent Orange. Remember, you called him a narc and then said how all your friends had a good laugh about us calling you a narc. If you were trying to give us a heads up, it's appreciated, but please find another way of doing so. End of rant.
Everyone shine on, and for those in bad times, the sun will shine again.

Piffington

Hey y'all, My cookies came out funky more like pancakes lol...well had like 3 cookies last night before bed...didn't really feel anything for a while and then it hit me. Very nice intense stone, still have a hangover of sorts, just really tired. Better just eat 1 or 2 cookies from now on. Take care. :rasta:

Saelin

\uddies who were still around. Still getting used to the new changes, slightly inconvenient, much safer though.
Namaste

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy to have you here, Saelin! We just want this to be a place of comfort, yours included.
What strain is that, and what strains have you benefited from/been disappointed in? (in the medical sense)

kirkland212, She's lookin' good! Love that double-wide bud Deft was talkin' about in the other thread. Awesome! :D:yes:

Piffington, you'll find you build up a tolerance to edibles real quick.

Happy Easter, all! Peace, HL

Red_Nine

Saelin...I like that response alot. These guys have showed me love, which is the only reason I put in my 2cents. There are some really good people in here, I'm sure you will find a great place to hang out. That is a really nice looking plant. Like Highlighter said, what strain is it? I hope you have more good days than bad, keep your head up. Sometimes I'm having a bad day, and just coming on this site can change my mood around and put a smile on my face. Especially when I'm smoking some dank while reading,lol.

East Coast Croppers...I'd like to apply for membership. I know I'm a FUCKEM member, but I've really come to like this thread, and it's a different group of people. I don't want to impose.

Latest posts

Latest posts