What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
One of the first times I ever smoked was on the golf course lol, I lost 5 balls in 9 holes! I like joints for outside fishing and anything else, inside glass is just so damn easy.

Here's my bong pieced together with cheap parts from everyonedesit.

Shot of ashcatcher/precooler and the extra diffuser is poking in there, see the holes? They make the bubbles smaller.. smaller bubbles means more surface area for the smoke to loose harshness.

Male biddy 'houseplant' and bong... I say houseplant because it just chills in the corner of a room lol.

Last edited:

InPotiTrust

Wats up guys.Just saw AO post and wat was going on...so i'm back and i think unnessacary comments like that shouldn't be allowed in here thats some real :fsu: cause u guys are like fam to me and i love the vibes here.I feel growing is a part of my every day life and being here is my home away from home and i'm glad everybody came out hard to keep the vibes good in here :headbange .

Red_Nine

Figured I drop a few pics of my wares.

Here is something I picked up along the way. I find it comes in handy for people with their first few crops.

Red_Nine

Trust...I won my Volcano in a contest, so it cost me 10 bucks for the entry fee, but they usually go for 500-700 bucks I think. You can get other models cheaper, around 200 I think. At least for a true vape that heats it up to the right temp. Honestly, I like mine, but I really don't use it that much. It's just so much easier to twist up a joint, or pack a bowl. If I ever run out of smoke and have to get mids I use the vape alot. But with the stuff I grow, I like the taste too much, and for me, the vape changes the taste alot. Many people will disagree with me, which just goes to show everyone's tastes are different.

InPotiTrust

Thanks Red_Nine but if they cost that much i think i'll stick to my little collection and the good ol rollup.The hookah on the left is brand new and the one on the right was a gift so is the pipes and my fav bong(The little tube broke :badday:).

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome InPotiTrust! :wave: Glad to meet you! :wink: You can't really turbo-post. Here's what af said when they tried to:
"a message came on that said I couldn't have more than 10 posts in a 24 hr period!!!!! I also couldn't post more than once every five minutes.."

My Hot Box vape cost $150 w/ shipping. I plan on getting another wand tho for backup/guests.

Nice stuff, Red_Nine! Appreciate your contributions! :respect:

The St.

Welcome inPotitrust! glad to have ya around! nice glass, if by little tube you mean the slide, theyre pretty cheap at most headshops, and those small ones are fairly universal, but if not trace the circumference on a piece of paper to match the size of the tube.. but again, welcome bro! :joint:

Peace

peterpan

Veteran
Whats up ECC"s? Just got back from a wake [my aunt] she was very old and a great woman. She could have been the mother of all hippies, she also was a fanatic gardner,if you wanted to talk to her in spring,summer,fall, you had to have the conversation in her garden. I know she would have been a big fan of what we do so heres a couple picks for her.
1st up two picks of one of my blockheads

pic up my freak Grape Krush

VBS S1

my on deck circle f-13,trc texas hammer,sweet tooth,O,trc blue dancer,trc heavenly klingon,boggs surpise,ogs1

peace

InPotiTrust

Nice to meet u too Highlighter :wink:.Where did you pick yours up from(the net or a shop)?

The St. U kno the funny thing is i went to pick it up one day and drove pass the headshop like 5 times cause i got sidetracked and then just 4got :bashhead:.

peterpan Sorry to hear about your aunt man it's always hard when u lose a love one.Very nice pics of the flowering ladies...U need to get your ass on those young ones before they die :bashhead:...It's either your soil mix is too hot or u missed a few waterings.

peterpan

Veteran
thanks InPotiTrust. Those little ones are clones I thought I lost but they are coming back better than I thought.

xOOx

hellllo M/RI/C!

just dropping in to say hello from the tri-state thread.

looking great everyone. love the pictures, better then high times!

since you were speaking of bongs!

i owned a nice GRAPHIX 12 incher, with the glass trumpet hitter. man she was nice, and a breeze to clean. she's no longer with me ;( got her in the nyc village area for like 40 bux way back! and that was with talking to dude down. had to go a little more discreet as i got older. can't have it lying around the house, lol. hmm "what's this?!"

Highlighter: not to say anything about health, since smoking isn't so great for your lungs in the first place,lol. but CAN pipes are only 4 emergency in a pinch, w/continued use the heat of your flame changes the aluminum on the outside of the can, and you start breathing in much more then you bargained for, look into it, theres been threads about it. or just google burning aluminum. it's not a safe smoking device. use stainless steel, ceramic, wood or glass brother.

and yes, i'm guitly of having the can hitters too, until i read about how bad they are for your health. maybe i can change your mind about it.

just looking out,

keep it green new england...

xoox

admiralcornport

HI all!!!

Still have nothing going on and I miss it soooo much! I'm just sick of fussing with seeds that never give me a stable/ fast girl so I'm reluctant to start again. Anyway I love what this thread has become! You are all wonderfull. Here is a pic from a hwhile ago!

D

Delta Force

Hey guys..........just checking in and saying high! I saw the drama so I just stayed away. Got caught up in it once and all it does is stress...............so meh.

Much love to the founders of the ECC............you know who you are! Just thrilled we got this vibe going!

peterpan

Veteran
Hey DF, what's happening?
Here is a few picks of F-13,trc texas hammer,Sweet Tooth,O, I burnt them all with to hot of a soil mix so I repotted them in new soil no ferts, it looks like they are coming around.
f-13 pheon1

f-13 pheon 2

f-13 pheon 3

trc texas hammer

sweet tooth

o

InPotiTrust

Well i finally got my 254w mixed spectrum cab done so stay tuned for the grow show.To who ever sent me the pm i can't read it yet but as soon as i can i'll get back to you.

Delta...I hate stress an drama but when life gives you lemon u just make lemon aid and keep it moving :rasta:.

admiralcornport Those are some frosty pics...wat strain is it?

G

Gratephul4THC

Looking good Inpotitrust,

Glad to see you post pics of healty plants

-ONE