What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

A

Alone

Nice job on the Pure Kush.
I got 1 seed of Power Kush feminized I believe. Hope its nearly as good as the Pure Kush.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Otto: those ladies are beasting!!!! Always got to have some BB in ur life. I had a solid cut of her but once i started testing for Gage Green (ChemOGxMendoMontage) and Wizard Of Oz (MindBodySoul & Z99) we had to rid her (shame on me) but we did hit her up with some Sour Candy pollen so just waiting to run those beans. Gardens looking proper.

@coastal: pure kush is so dank. Had a friend send me a medical package with some from CO and it had me all sorts of stuck on stupid.

New addition to the garden :tiphat:

TomHill Hazef2 x Ace Of Spades "Black Cherry Pheno"
XEUR5.jpeg

77xkA.jpeg

Im starting more of the PRE98BUBBA x NL5Haze along with NL5Haze IX & Mchaze. My patients are super hyped for the bubba cross along with myself. Plus im a Haze whore :)

A

Alone

NEG978 ~ I love that little soil ball with the seedling in it. Can you just plant that whole thing right into the medium of choice?

Is it better than the solo cups for seedlings?

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
NE, that BB for years has just kept doing its damn old thing thing no matter how good or poorly I treat her. I would say it's probably one of my strongest mothers I hold on to, I would literally weep a tear if I lost it for good. Its been so damn good to me over the years I am honestly a bit bias toward her. Good luck with the new additions to the garden!

BiO and Coastal thank for your views sounds like to me though that pure kush high is gonna be right up my alley, I love when I get the weed sweats after a nice couple rips, can't wait to put that headband on, lol....Also BiO that GSC rip followed by the Apollo (trip or 11?) I took that time was one of the most pleasurable psychedelic highs I have EVER had, thanks for that again!

cookie tent at day 31 this morning they seem like they'll be done in 2 weeks at the pace they're going, although I won't be harvesting till 63, I may even do a couple different harvest times, try it at 55 days 60 days and 65 days see what I like the most.

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest 315072

alone.. thats just the bigger size peat pellets. very good actually .. used for clones.. and out performed rapid rooters and rockwool.. and sunshine #4 !! way biger root system quicker

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ ALONE: there bigger sized jiffy pucks. I think they work the balls imho. Gives the seedlings root zone a chance to build in a smaller area and establish its self. Once it comes to transplant u got ur self a nice 3-4 noded plant with a sweet root ball ready to hit the 16oz cup or pot. Once transplanted the root zone will explode especially if u add some mycro maddness and white widow to the area before the transplant.

@ OTTO: The cookies are looking fantastic! Quick question in the back left corner of the tent is that beast also cookies? Thats a huge bitch! (Duce bigalo ref) hahahaha

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
NE, those are 2 pure kush's I threw in, they have actually stretched twice as much as the cookies and have eaten twice as much while they been at it. Also another interesting thing is this is the second time they've rooted easily for me as well, 8 of 12 cutting started showing bumps after only 4 days in the ez cloner, I can dig that.

Buddle

Veteran
Coastal..PK looks dope as heck BOI!!

Otto..Doing it proper with the gsc..Blowing up nicely :) and yes it smells like cookie making as Xmas time :)

A

Alone

NE, those are 2 pure kush's I threw in, they have actually stretched twice as much as the cookies and have eaten twice as much while they been at it. Also another interesting thing is this is the second time they've rooted easily for me as well, 8 of 12 cutting started showing bumps after only 4 days in the ez cloner, I can dig that.

I LOVE MY EZ-CLONE 120!!!!! I'm glad you have 1. Its 100% success rates and long thick rootes in 7 days, its the best rooting machine on the market today. Its the love of my life.
There is no transplant "LAG" at all. After taking them from the EZ-C and t/ping them into desired medium, they take off with no yellowing or any sign of deficiency. Heres the roots at day 8.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
alone those are some fine damn roots u got there. ive been looking to invest into a EZ-C and this just had me sold. gonna grab one this friday. what size sites they have? i know they have a 120 but anything a little smaller? how big is the rez on that 120 site btw?

Yuno.Who

Hey man, dont take this as an insult or anything, but Im getting the same results, if not better using an ice tube tray. while on the other hand a buddy of mine has the same EZ 120 and it takes him a while to have rooted cuts. Could be the person, true..but I'm getting the results you posted with the same time sometimes less and I never had to buy a $300 cloner.

Once again, not digging at you, just showing you other options and sharing my own personal experience.

G

Guest 315072

i built a cloner for 50 bucks.. out of a rubbermaid container.. and its a 35 site.. and gets roots in 6-10 days .. id never spend that money on a cloner.. honestly.. u can buy 1000 peat pellets.. for 35 bucks.. and those things are working like 95% success rate!

coastal

EZ clones are the shit! If you're good with your hands it's actually quite easy to build one with yourself, all you really have to be able to do is throw the manifold together and you're golden. Aero cloners really do gives the fattest roots, big difference between throwing a plain old rooted cut into some medium and throwing a plant that already has a developed root system... the ez cloner cuts just blow up once they touch dirt/coco/etc.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Aero cloners are cool, definitely the fastest rooting times available, but there are a couple moving parts and the DIY approach has a design flaw, IMO. Don't use a rubbermaid bin with a top cover lid. They'll always leak, even if it's only a small, slow drip. There is another kind that has the 2 piece top that fold into one another and interlock, those seem to work best and avoid leaks. I might dust off my cloner again, winter months are when it's at its most forgiving.

I have to revise my earlier statement on HPRC Pure Kush. The lime is back!

On the vine, it's unmistakably lime smelling. But after the chop the lime was muted and it smelled mostly like an OG minus the lemon. Now it's got the lime in full effect along with the complex OG funk. Nice work coastal!

Very tasty smoke. Really enjoyable buzz. I'm a big fan already.

TB Gardens

Veteran
I made a 60 spot after buying the 30 spot for so much dough and feeling like a complete jibrone.. It's literally 1 trip to HD & $50-100 depending on pump you purchase.

- 20 gal square plastic planter
- PVC board, not pipe
- 1/2" PVC for manifold
- small pump
- air pump & airstone

Cut holes in the PVC board, cut it down to size to fit over the planter like a lid...but on the inside edge, there is actually a rim for it to rest on. Pumps and manifold inside, fill her up, turn it on.

:tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
looks like im gonna have to get crafty and hit up HD. does any one recommend sprayers in there too?

TB also ment to ask you how the PNR is? is it as good as the hype claims it to be? sounds like a very hard hitter. im ordering a nice bundle of seeds friday for my b-day gift to myself and ive had my eye on there. Gonna order some Hortilab, Gage Green, and Alphakronic gear.

Tyga

Veteran
I went the homemade aero cloner route for awhile with great success but it did leak. It was made out of an 18 gal rubbermaid container. To contain the leak I drilled a few holes into the base of the container amd them placed the cloner into a 22gal container so any drip from the cloner would just get recirculated back into the system. Ended up just picking up a 30 site ez cloner for ease of cleaning and no worries of any leaks amd im glad I did. Plantlightinghydroponics.com for GREAT prices on ez cloner btw...:tiphat:

Buddle

Veteran
NE..they do sell all the parts necessary to make your own ez..Same srayers,manifolds, pumps etc.Check ww and/or google it. I had a 30 site and lent it to someone.Never got it back and bought a power cloner for half the money...Works fine.I usually do the dome route unless I need a bunch..good luck