What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

TB Gardens

Veteran
Haha Highlighter, we are really thunking the same this weekend ;-)

I just filled up a bowl with the strawberry thunk & put a couple balls of blue dream earwax on top :blowbubbles: I'm feeling purdy good :tiphat:

....but I've been feeling purdy good since 6am when I purchased my next big order:
- cheese - chiesel - exodus cheese s1 - trinity Kush - bubba 76 - sour lemon OG - pure ak - SLH - kandy Kush - OG Kush (chem91) - sour og Kush - vortex (a13/space queen) - amnesia haze - white Siberian - power Kush

Going to be a good summer
:tiphat:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to come in for a breather, that Thunk had me a bit disorientated!
I rolled a big ol bomber, that's how I like to test weed, boy, three rips here, three rips there, and my eyes were rolling.
:kos:
What an awesome day out! :jump:

I do the same as Vado w/ the SB.
One of my favorite growers on here is a mod who doesn't post much, Crazy Composer. He has an awesome thread I recommend you bookmark. For starters, go to his #100 post, but he gets back to silica later on.
You really wanna fine-tune your growing skills go thru all his posts and cut & paste. ;)

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=209274&page=5

mmmcake

day 63 from flip.
picture.php

is this type of stretch normal? this has only happend since switching from cfl's to hps.
picture.php

G

Guest3498

What a beautiful day outside, hard to have anything but a smile on your face with weather like this. Hope everyone had a good st paddy's day and kept it safe...

So here's what I've been up to lately. Day 7, 4k, sealed room with co2, most stuff in 10 gal smartpots of promix and some in 15 gals. The rate of growth with co2 is just tremendous!! Pre2k blueberry, ecsd, chemd, gunpowder, and pure kush. The sours are stretching for the moon, next monday or tuesday I'll be adding another 1k off to the side so I can get some more room to bend em over. Can't wait to see how this jungle looks in a month, kinda hard to capture it all in frame...

Blues:
picture.php

D with some sour over their shoulders:
picture.php

Some sours gettin' their stretch on, big gunpowders to the upper right and D to the upper left:
picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nice room VADO, this year is my first time using co2 & I'm loving it. Using a digigro plug n play controller, $200 eBay & works like a charm.

G

Guest3498

Thanks guys :tiphat:

Yeah tb this is my 1st time using the co2 as well, I've seen the results it gives in the past with friends' grows and figured this run I should pull the trigger. Got a good deal on a sentinel chhc-1 and have been using that, don't have the AC plugged into it but it does a good job with the co2 and humidity for sure. Having played with one for a bit now I'd totally recommend them to anyone thinking about giving c02 a whirl.

Also forgot to add... I've been fortunate enough to run into some cocaine OG, boy oh boy am I enjoying these buds. Super fuelly, gassy, rank nugs with a nice lemon background, very potent and cerebral high... Huge kudos to the grower :D I'd be willing to wager this stuff could hang with just about any OG out there...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Damn Vado, that room is looking professional my man, I'd love to see you keep bending them over, but I guess if you can't even fit the plants into a picture how the hell could you keep bending.....Gonna be a jungle in a couple more weeks with that CO2 cranking, best of luck and you'll see the investment in the burner is well more than worth it....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
BTW Vado, I'll be popping some goat and bbk crosses as soon as things slow down, I was planning on re-veggin that goat until I abruptly had to move, I hope that pheno pops up again because I will pop every single goat bean I have left til I do find it...

G

guest121295

Honestly, that OG makes my mouth stick together and wrecks my brain! This here Apollo #6 I believe was what put me to washing and bleaching 8, 5gal water jugs, 50 dirty cups and a ton of older containers.Lovely taste and smell, great in the clean pipe.:)
picture.php

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^need to try some of this og asap :biggrin:

here is some sister fresh out of paper bags and goin into jars to cure up. im going to sample these in the volcano tonight once they dry out lil bit more

chem sis taken at 64days with GO nutes plus big swell and sugaree

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest3498

BTW Vado, I'll be popping some goat and bbk crosses as soon as things slow down

Good idea witht he blackberry bubba beans as well, I think there may be something seriously worthwhile in there. I remember the samples as being just like the bbk but they actually got me high, mission accomplished!!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Nice pics on the Apollo #6 Chaco. That pheno smells very grapefruit and seems to have a spacier/c99 high than Apollo #10 (which is the most focused / concentration herb) of the batch.

Although, Apollo #10 is a beautiful smoke - it would definitely be great for the day at the beach or a scenic area. It makes everything seem brighter and more aesthetic.

I'm loving the Apollo Trips, especially #4. Reminds me a lot of the smell/taste from Double Purple Doja (Apollo 13 x [AK47 x Blackberry]) - but with a much tripper high.

If its ok, i might write up a smoke report for each pheno =]

That Chem Sis looks incredibly Dank. What's the usual flowering time on the sis? 64 days isnt bad

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Looking killer sis their Tacoma, I just filled a couple vac seal jars with that stuff should hold me over a while

Chaco, that apollo looks splendid....

Vado, took a picture of this blueberry for you this girl is a monster with no CO2 I can only imagine what yours will end up looking like.....
picture.php

some green crack, not sure if I like this stuff yet or not....
picture.php

some green crack and chem 4
picture.php

Tyga

Veteran
I would love to get my hands on some double purple doja... Always good to have some color in the garden ;)
Running some Grape god, Emerald Jack, and White russian right now.. Second run with these cuts hoping to improve yield this time around. Using blumats for my flower tent which have been a life saver for me. Crawling around the floor of the flower tent to get a watering in every day is a PITA to say the least! Plus it's not all that easy to explain to the wifey why i smell like a pure skunk when i get home

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Tyga,

I find Axe Dark Temptation to be one of the best ways to cover cannabis smell on your hands and clothes. I use it when going to jobs all day without issues or suspicion. It isn't overpowering afterwards which is good, but masks the smell well. I was in a gas station yesterday and they had this "Smoke Be Gone" spray for getting rid of the smell of smoke. I tried it out after smoking and went to a retail store - one of the younger guys behind the counter asked me - if I was the one trying to cover up weed smell with Vanilla (which was the smoke be gone smell) lol - that product gets a 'Fail'. But the Dark Temptations body Spray gets the job done consistently =P Another idea is to get an Air Wick (Auto Sprayer) unit for like $9 and spray yourself with it before leaving the spot - but that smell is much more overpowering afterwards than the axe spray.

Axe Dark Tempation (Chocolate) Deodorant Body Spray For Men--4 oz
21ivV5kaweL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Deodorant-Bod...AHRK/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1332167970&sr=8-9

TB Gardens

Veteran
Ya I'm an ozium man myself, used the right amount & it'll cover up most anything, but u will smell like a hospital ;-) but I always try & shower / change clothes after going in the garden, keep that risk to a bare minimum.

That Apollo is jaw dropping, beautiful HL!

Otto, that's the 20g blueberry right? That thing is a beast!! You have 2 absolute monsters between the NL5/h#1 & that blueberry. Those ladies think they're on a farm ;-)

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Ozium works great in a car - but if you read the back of it. They highly advise against getting it anywhere near your skin - so I don't know if it's the safest method for spraying on yourself / clothing. They tell you to wash your hands thoroughly if you get any on your skin before even smoking or eating due to the toxic chemicals. Not that it's fatal or anything, but it's supposed to be something you don't want to ingest or absorb.

Ozium is the best solution imo for having herb in a car, along with a deionizer (plugged into the cig charger outlet). It's one of those things that I always make sure my windows are fully down in my car before spraying a little bit - it will kill all smell in 2 seconds flat. They do have Vanilla and Lemon scents too if you want to avoid the hospital peppermint smell. To me the Ozium (White and Blue) peppermint smells worse than the Vaportek Classic neutrals.