What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Fuck I want one of those scopes now, I've given up on using the radio shack 30/100 except for looking at dirt & leaves. I've never been terribly concerned though, lucas says to go by pistol & root growth anyways since the trich's inside the bud won't be turning when the outer ones are, allthough I guess if you know the strain and the high at xx and xx days and they go 50% at xx days and that's what you're looking for it's all irrelevant...
But what about when trying to pack on maximum weight, so diferent goals, and with something you don't know... ??

Pics of the vert...

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

LB, I can't wait to see those chems in the cornfield.Thats crazy they aren't whacked down, I reckon they might run 2 crops? I hope to you know who that they pass this state and make it legal.I'd love a nice greenhouse just to do it right here in NE.I'm going one of two ways, back to the water or stickin' with my current program.Looks like the weather is going to cool down a bit next couple days, my rooms hit 85 yesterday afternoon.Gonna hook up the a/c soon, its in its just covered up.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Great job everyone........I just got a 2nd hand scope thing that dose what skunkburners dose i'll hav'ta get a memory card one day so I can take some macros...........

here are a couple of the pre 98 just starting and one of her roundin the bend

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is a peek seeds blueberry...........same ole blueberry smell,same ole blueberry buds,same ole blueberry plant........Maybe one day if I keep trying I'll actually find one that smells and tastes like blueberry lol..........Funny though I've runa bunch of dj's and now these and I keep finding this same plant.........People say they found good ones and Ive smoked some great buds that were called blueberry but every female I've gotten has been the same...........I didn't like her the 1st run and I don't like her now........She's like the ex girlfriend who won't go away so you keep givin' her a 2nd chance only to find out shes the same girl you allready dumped once..........

picture.php

And here is the sour larry still goin' strong.........abouty day 32

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
wad up guys holdin it nice down in here. found a place so the grow is torn down and gonna be setting up another 1k room so ill be running 2 k soon. got shit packed ready for the big day. will grab some bud shots from the safe spot tonight.

TB Gardens

Veteran
The magnetic buzzing could sing me to sleep, thats straight therapeutic ;-)

I ain't doin nothin but laying around & relaxing this weekend, these are the best damn days. Especially when ur doin dabs & smoking strawberry thunk :tiphat:

Chaco have u tried any of that oil yet?

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ i hear that. I'm just doing dabs and chilling

some Triple Kush#3 at 38 days and packing on the frost nicely

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

I was telling MP that our sour's are synced up like 2 chicks that hang out all the time get synced up......Last run we flipped um about the same exact day and this run we decided to do um Zen style........2 sours 1 large pot.....the yellowish color is from the ufo's the girls are green as ever.....

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Sorry for posting like this but it says I can only post 5 images at once and I am trying to keep it organized, also anyone else have trouble loading in their old gallery I keep having to upload on to an album....

looking nice in here as usual....Finally got around to getting a new camera still doesn't help that I still am sub par at photography, figured I finally had some time to sit back and relax and play around with the thing, anyone who is into stronger beers should give one of these a try is a new brew by sierra nevada called hoptimum and it tasty and goes down smooth, a couple of these with a few bong rips always does the trick on the weekends.

picture.php

here are some dry nug shots of the nl5/haze crosses just a couple of nugs off the plants I visually/smelled the best.....

blueberry X heavy on the blueberry as far as looks and smell a little looser in her nugs much headier high tho...
picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Golden Goat X, this plants was my favorite one the whole way but she so different from anything I could imagine from any of the genetics, this stuff is not very stong in the odor or taste dept but she is loaded with thc and carries a strong high, the smoke is very, piney, heavy and kinda harsh, kind of hard to explain where this pheno is coming from, nevertheless i'd been enjoying the hell out of it....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Here are a couple more shots of the chem4 I am really enjoying this stuff a lot, i seem to be grabbing for this jar more than anything else, I got a nice big mom and a few cuts in solos right now so I'll be growing her again soon.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

beautiful buds otto.......they made some changes here i've heard others have had problems with the old gallery I use the forum albums so can't say but everyone is at a 5 pic's per post limit.....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
thanks for the heads up Homer J., sometimes I don't adjust to change well gets me ultra confused.....

I almost forget to mention this Golden Goat I've had for a while but haven't flowered out, I swear this plant doesn't leave my side I have been planning on letting her go but she just always seems to find a way to stay in the garden, this plants came from the last GG plant I had, I gave it away for someone else to enjoy and keep around and took two shitty cuts before they left, wouldn't you know they both rooted I gave the other to a friend and here is the other sitting nicely in 5 gal smart pot straight coco....This also happens to be one the the happiest goats I've grown to date she is green and healthy everywhere this plants really enjoy's the silica blast I've been feeding her....

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you Otto! :wave: Glad yer up & running...

Here's some Strawberry Thunk grown by Chaco.
Gonna be doing some heavy thunkin' today!

picture.php

Y'all have a wicked pissa Sunday! :tiphat:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Looks great Otto, u made my weekend with all the X shots, god damn I'm excited for sure now :)

How do y'all feed the silica blast? I picked up a bottle almost 2 months ago now, but haven't gotten around to working it into my feeding & watering schedule. Is it a 'once during veg & once during flower' type thing? I like to do mycorrizaeh (sp?) teas once a month, would this be a good feeding to also use silica blast?

G

Guest3498

I do 5ml/gal silica whenever I feed, pretty much all stages of growth.

Killer buds everyone. Man otto someone's gotta find that piney goat X again... The high on that one was off the charts good!!

Latest posts

Latest posts