What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Hopefully Rhode Island will follow in Cali's Footsteps on this one (Very Good News) - Colorado should do this to get dispensaries back in Fort Collins:

The California Court of Appeals has just ruled that cities in this state can not ban medical marijuana dispensaries that grow cannabis at their locations. This is what Prop 215 envisioned, a network of caregivers providing cannabis to patients directly from the grow operation.

Because state law allows for marijuana collectives to cultivate and distribute cannabis to members, the court stated, "a local government cannot ban as a nuisance exactly [original emphasis] what the Legislature contemplated would occur at cooperative and collective medical marijuana cultivation sites."

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2012/03/california_cities_cannot_ban_m.php

G

guest121295

The nanners are normal on the Chem and its nothing to worry about, I've never seen a self seeded one.I have a very nice one right now about 2ft tall and nice and fat, it also has several nanners sticking out, they always just dry up...I had to break down and turn on the a/c...took a couple clicks to bring her to full cooling mode, its likes the weather outside to be 55 at least otherwise you have to push every button until it turns on....LB that Cheezl just started on a koolbloom powder diet and the leaves may be grabbing from the mix being too hot, I don't know its my 1st run, she loads up quick and stinks like crazy, the wierd smell must be the UK chees, its entirely unknown to me.

G

guest121295

well the a/c is running full blast, the temp is back down to 73.With this big new wall unit I bought last year, my gardens are better in the summer, it never goes above 78, unless its over 95 outside.I guess this things on for good, just what I need right now is a bigger electric bill and a construction project.I've been painting outside all day with no shirt on and shorts.This heat spell really tricked me, I was not prepared at all...

TB Gardens

Veteran
Ya I just got done laying down lime & some serious fert to bring this lawn back up to shape. Sweating like a dog out there, my dang ol back isn't feeling to good either :joint:

You got an addition going on Chaco or another structure going up?

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn it's pretty hot out today, mid 80's... I really have to get off my lazy ass and do some scouting/plot work.. When do you guys usually put plants out in the ground? I always thought the end of April was a good time, but i recently heard it may be too early and the plants might flower then revert back to vegetative growth and stress/stunt the hell out of the plant.

Tyga

Veteran
347fi3p.jpg

Diggin blumats! Week 4 flowering over here... :)

Guest02345

nice nug shots chaco and tyga!!!

im a recent transplant up here and i was wondering what strains do good outdoors here?? any pointers??

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Has anyone heard about this new technology? Supposedly reduces energy usage for lights and ballasts by 30-40% with the same performance. Sounds interesting - definitely worth a look.

Screen%20shot%202010-09-17%20at%2010.22.39%20AM.png

" The controller works by cutting off power to light bulbs for nanoseconds at a time--faster than a light or ballast can figure out. It's similar to compression algorithms used in MP3s, where cutting out select bits to decrease file size still maintains the file as a whole."

Full Article @ http://www.fastcompany.com/1689684/lumismart-leverages-mp3-technology-to-save-energy

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took some pollen from a nanner on a late flower grinderella#9 and hit up the chem sis and chem 4 :biggrin:

So far i've found 2 beans of each cross and they have popped and are in solo cups :woohoo:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Sounds like its gonna be a dope ass strain Tacoma!! Nice to know u got some fem beans from the donor nanner of the grind#9. Cant wait to see em!

Heres a few pics of the plants from the 1k (i did deal with off gassing earlyer into flower)

TGA Ace Of Spades
zPxvm.jpg

MBS "Mango Pheno"
ZiErU.jpg

Z99 "skunk Pheno"
9YVVH.jpg

Hammerhead
NNjLg.jpg

G

guest121295

Nice work 978! Variety indeed...This is my 1st run of the cheezl, she loads up and throws out an ugly smell, I can't raise the lamp anymore so I'm just pulling branches over...Nice weather, eh??:woohoo:
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Nice chaco, that cheezl looks to be loading up quickly man, I like when I hear the smell of bud is referred to as "ugly" sounds interesting.....

Bio, I've never heard of that thing , certainly seems interesting, I be curious to see how it actually performs let us know if you try it at all...

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nice find, very interesting. Add this to the 'some day list' along side the biowave

Has anyone heard about this new technology? Supposedly reduces energy usage for lights and ballasts by 30-40% with the same performance. Sounds interesting - definitely worth a look.

View Image

" The controller works by cutting off power to light bulbs for nanoseconds at a time--faster than a light or ballast can figure out. It's similar to compression algorithms used in MP3s, where cutting out select bits to decrease file size still maintains the file as a whole."

Full Article @ http://www.fastcompany.com/1689684/lumismart-leverages-mp3-technology-to-save-energy

Bi0hazard

Veteran
For some reason it double posted.

Yes HL was right. Was pretty stoned - but I think it was a glitch that happened after I double posted. When I click edit on the second one - it starts editing the top one??

And when people leave positive feedback on one - it goes to both?

Glitch in the stoner matrix. - Changing one changed the others text =( I feel like towlie, dunno what's going on with this - i"ll just repost the article.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, who's stoney baloney double-posting! :laughing:

I can't keep up w/ all you Jones's & the latest technologies.
Y'all gotta be the guinea pigs fer me.
I added a 2nd 600w to my tent last weekend in time for the march heatwave.
So this weekend I hooked up the A/C.
I ended up just cutting a flap in the tent and velcro-ing the tent to around the A/C port. It's working good today, but I do gotta build a remote thermostat like Otto was showing. I have a 20+yr. old one I tried to use, but it just shut the whole A/C off when it triggered off.

Here's my FLT C-99 freebie @ 45 days
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
REPOST FIX

Interesting TB Gardens, I've never seen the Biowave before.

Found a PHD study on it with a side by side grow of Biowave vs identically controlled area without biowave. There is a definitely a 20% increase in production at all stages - quite interesting.

Although, I heard that dogs and cats can hear the frequencies of the biowave, even though human ears can't. And it can be annoying? or painfully loud? for them - not sure if this is true but something to research first if you have animals.

PHD Study on the Biowave - http://www.bghydro.com/mmbgh/Others/725900_PhD-Study.pdf

Latest posts

Latest posts