What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

InPotiTrust

VADO That was the look on my face sitting at the computer :)...

GoldenTrich Sweet bro thats one fat bitch:laughing:.....

MeltingPOT Thanks for the info i'll have to check that thread out plus i'll be looking out for your pics on them too...Good to see you still kicking it around here too...

chefro420 That ECSD is still a classic nice work there....

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You better believe it IPIT! I'm around when it's cold...when the Sun's out I'm busy...like you:)

Yah mon! Tend to da fiya, I'll take care of da bird! Grab some pine needles, makes em' tastier! hehehehehe:tiphat:

gmanwho

Veteran
As spring an summer arent to far away. anyone hitting up any festivals this year?? trying for hunter mtn an bonnaroo

Looking good everyone... bwell an b-safe

cirog

Introducing Kestrel, The First Road-Ready Car Built Out Of Hemp
By Steven KotlerPosted

http://www.popsci.com/cars/article/2011-02/introducing-first-road-ready-hemp-mobile

Fast Fiber Plastics and hemp make for a strong, light, fuel-efficient body. Motive Industries
Marijuana’s fibrous cousin hemp has a long history with auto makers. in 1941 Henry Ford unveiled a car body made primarily out of organic fibers, hemp included. seventy years later, the world’s first production-ready biocomposite electric car—with hemp as the “bio”—will finally hit the streets. The Kestrel, a three-door hatchback, is made of a “hemp composite as strong as the fiberglass in boats, yet incredibly lightweight,” says Nathan Armstrong, the president of Motive industries, Kestrel’s manufacturer.
Whereas a comparably sized Ford Fusion weighs 3,720 pounds, the Kestrel will be just 2,500 pounds with the battery. this “might be the sweet spot for electric vehicles,” Armstrong says, because the car’s low tonnage means a fuel-efficiency increase of 25 to 30 percent.
To make this resilient, lightweight compound, hemp stalks are combed and rolled into a mat that is infused with a polymer resin. the hemp makes the biocomposite’s flexibility similar to the carbon fiber used in racecars.
Hemp grows fast and it’s cheap, which should keep the Kestrel’s production price around $25,000. A prototype is nearly complete, Armstrong says, and Motive plans to have thousands of its hemp-mobiles on the road by 2012.

Just thought some would enjoy the article, tired to post in the news section but couldnt so I figured I would share with my local folks.

G

guest121295

That's much different than the hemp van Cheech and Chong drove....still the shit people do amazes me sometimes, if you're not carefull it can make ya' feel useless.:)

G

guest121295

4 cuts of "Ultimate Skunk 2" rooted nicely, you can see they were jumped by some thrips but Dr Deadbug completley took care of that.They took awhile to root but now they like the coco, this should be interesting to see if part 2 is better....:)
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Glad to see I ain't the only Arnie P fan. Just tried the Pink Lemonade/Iced Tea joint. Good stuff.

Nice spear, Otto!

Charlie Sheen is on a drug... and it's called Charlie Sheen! It'll melt your face off! I haven't laughed out loud that much in a while but his interview last night had us rolling. Classic shit.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Larry and TK 3 and 1

Attachments

• DSCN6892.jpg
    DSCN6892.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN6895.jpg
    DSCN6895.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN6902.jpg
    DSCN6902.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN6910.jpg
    DSCN6910.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 12

FistedSister

medical marijuana in a drug state

medical marijuana in a drug state

got this jump-off together for a friend that was injured last month. its a spinal injury requiring surgery and the recovery will take 6 months minimum.

brought in a 430w hydrofarm magnetic w a fresh hortilux. 4inch vortex profilter. promix with worm cast and powder lime. the cannabunker is cold like a meat locker...so we're bringin the temps up with supplemental heating.

im not familiar with the medical properties of mj as a recreation user myself...so i recommend fuckin party weed !! the prescription is sour d, ultimate sister and a venerable nycd. finally medicine that tastes good too !!

picture.php

picture.php

so heres to humble beginnings ...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Fisty clean set up, sounds like some medicinal strains as well you friend should be well medicated soon enough. Also I hope your buddy has a quick and healthy recovery! I do believe strains with high CBD's are good for pain, rather than a high thc %. Just something to consider when growing for actual medicine.

Bubba Kush day 67, took Vado and melty's advice which was take her 70 days with a 3 week flush.

Also I trade spears with Arnold Palmer for cases of his always refreshing half and half...

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Shit this must be where all the good growers hide out:rasta:

Is it true RI honors out of state medical cards? Not that it ever stopped me before, but it would be nice.

G

Guest3498

Damn otto I think it's safe to say that you smashed the bubba kush out of the park first try.

Chefro and tacoma, great looking buds guys :joint:

Goldentrich nice pictures man, always good to see new people posting up.

Fistedsister, you're gonna be proud of me homie. Here's my first attempt at vertical growing.

picture.php

Damn Vado those plants are going to be monsters, very healthy!

Mister Postman, here is a cut and paste from our local RIPAC:
Out-of-State Patients
The reciprocity clause of the Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Act protects patients from any medical marijuana state who are in Rhode Island and have their documentation with them. This means that patients from Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington, who are in possession of a medical marijuana license, may possess up to 2.5 ounces of medical marijuana in the state of Rhode Island. However, to participate in the RI Medical Marijuana Program by appointing a caregiver, these patients would need to become RI patients by obtaining a RI medical marijuana license from the RI Department of Health.

Michigan and Montana also both have this reciprocity clause, so Rhode Island's patients are legally protected for possessing and using medical marijuana in those states. In November 2009 Maine will vote on adding reciprocity to their law, which would protect Rhode Island patients within the state of Maine.
Hope that helped.

Ottoman that is a beautiful fade, can I ask what your final flush ppm are and if you use a salt flush or something like that?

FistedSister that vert set up looks like it's gonna be fun, what is the main benefit of vert? Besides it's really cool!!! I love the way the plants just grow from top and bottom....so cool.

Tacoma, hey brother, has that Larry cut been shared in the community. I have a Larry cut that was blessed to me locally and I am hoping its that pheno...your Larry is SICK (in a good was).

InPotiTrust thanks for the love!

InPotiTrust

OttomanDam bro that an awesome flush you pulled off on that bubba....I love seeing plants with almost no green at the end make's for that smooth smoke...

VADO I'll be looking forward to what you pull with that new set up....You've really been doing big bro...Stay up..

Good to see you popping in dominicangreen...How's things going on your side?

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Thanks for the info fellas. I had read that RI honored out of state med cards in a magazine, but wanted to ask those in the know.. Sometimes you can't believe everything you read/hear specially when it comes to MMJ laws. I also heard they allow up to 12 plants with no stipulation as to veg-flower like they do out in cali. 12 in flower would be plenty for me. A nice 2 car garage full of 12:rasta:

I just may take a vacation to the island this summer, and see what it's all about. Eat some crabs, scope the rentals, smoke some of these NE flowers, and drop my R's.

Great job to those who are sharing the goods in this thread. Love all the pics. Keep up the good work.