What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

gmanwho

Veteran

^^^^

Tacoma, ya that gotta work that shit out..Thats not a good start to the scene.

meanwhile, back at the batcave...

some EP cj#9 an ECSD. 70+ days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bwell everyone

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yea gmanwho! way to put this thread right back on track. rep for sure tomorrow when i can share :)

MediRI88

tacomma wait i was at the expo i left kinda early that insane to hear there was a fight there !!!! that very sad to hear there was allota good experiance tho hope next year is bigger

did you scoop one of the glass oil extractors ?? shit works awsome:)

and yes tacomma you are rigth there are some issues with the owner/founder of 1000watts but i can reassure im with the original OWNER of 1000watts.. Also I do feel you on RI CAREGIVERS are slackin big time in THE Ocean state .... but didnt mean to start problem !

G

guest121295

My wife banned me from smoking haze in the house, I snuck a joint in the shower stall last night and she said she was gonna puke...I guess that says something.It was just too cold and wet to go outside and I just watched that Dogtown Skate documentary, I just had to smoke a joint, c'est la vie!!:)

Well I just wanted to post about the new equiptment I got cause I am really excited and nobody in my "other" world cares....I just got a new 1000 hps ballast and sealed hood but best of all I ordered an Titan Helios 3 240v 4 light controller!! I have been dreaming of one for sometime and finally it is mine!!! Next on the shopping list, Kronus 3 day/night temp control+co2 integration and of course Appollo 1 Co2 controller, 12,000 btu A/C and Dehumidifier......Thanks for listening to me and understanding the lonlieness of a growers life...

G

Guest3498

Nice golden sounds to me like you've been on a shopping spree. Good call on the controller, it's so nice to not have to mess around with different timers and circuits. That looks like a nice one too. If you want a powerthief so you can still use your dryer during lights off without unplugging the controller you can find them here: http://www.dxsoundco.com/

InPotiTrust

VADO For the outdoors this year i hope i get a nice harvest....I got most of the work done to a few plots from the fall so im just waiting to plant now...Just got a rain barrel and a mini-green house setup thats gona be a world to work with for my veggies....

Welcome to the cave GoldenTrich...

Here's whats happening over in my cave...Just took 2 AK47 down...

Got the cut from "Someotherguy" he got the seeds from Marijuana.Nl

He popped 3 got 2 females 1 male...This was the female that he didn't want to keep(#3) and he had a few clones and i said to him let me take a run with it...SO i took 3 clones and in my CAB under the 250 they went...Took these 2 down as there on another cycle still got one still goin that was flipped later...They were taken at 8 weeks got an OZ dried with these 2 with less than 1 gallon of soil:headbange got one in re-veg right now...I have 4 seeds he gave from about a year ago that i just popped can't wait to see what else is in there...

Stay safe guys...

Welcome to the cave GoldenTrich...

Here's whats happening over in my cave...Just took 2 AK47 down...

Thanks for the welcome

Nice golden sounds to me like you've been on a shopping spree. Good call on the controller, it's so nice to not have to mess around with different timers and circuits. That looks like a nice one too. If you want a powerthief so you can still use your dryer during lights off without unplugging the controller you can find them here: http://www.dxsoundco.com/

I has thought about power consumption too...referred to a electrician whose gonna run complete isolated wiring from an empty available breaker which is own 60 amp service for garage and small adition ( no major appliances on it )....I am gonna look into the power thief as well, thanks for the tip!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wowzers...nice bro.

Sippin' Arnold Palmers is a tradition where I roam...ya gotta put em' down with ginger snap cookies if ya want a Zen-like experience.

Bubba/ChemD @ 18 days
picture.php

VISITOR PAGE IS OPEN FOR SHENANIGANS. Done cryin' Nore?

InPotiTrust

Thanks Ottoman your work is looking banging too bro...Dam spears could be lunched in outer space lol...

Hey MeltingPOT those look so healthy...Is that your cross?any info on it would be welcomed...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great GT! Chunky nugs, just the way it's supposed to be...

Right VADOOBERSTEIN? That's what I said I'm also running Bubba/ChemDxSFVoG...wham, blam and hopefully a little bit of thank you ma'm or is it ma'am? or is it ma'a'a'a'a'am?

IPIT, they are a feminized cross...I don't know how many were released, but they weren't made by me...There is a thread in the FlowerPix section on "mamba"...she's the select phenotype for what I understand...Tough to get bad results with those 2 moms, that's what I'm thinkin' anyways...Good to see ya around...

Latest posts

Latest posts