What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

C

chefro420

I wanted to get the floramite but all they had was 1 size jug at 400 bucks.Im sorry but thats just rape.I had read many alternating reports saying it didnt do enough (doom) so I decided to buy 6 of them, its kinda become a math equation.looking at it like this I bought enough fog to cover 1000 square feet while Im only treating about 350 square feet.It's basicly 2.5 x the normal or safe dosage.I dont see how they could survive that.Im not counting on the veg plants surviving, let alone a mite.Then in the event a few get through it (they allways do) the spray which is 20% of the active ingredient whereas most brands are about 5 % should do the trick.Mix that up with neem/ organicide. maybe some lavander here and there.And Im counting on a mite free enviroment.Dont know how well my logic will play out it real time but it looks sound on paper.heres hoping.
cheers to being the 5000th post on this completly awesome thread

Look on ebay, they have small bottles for 20 something bucks!

G

guest121295

Smoked some of this 90 day Nevilles/Mango from a friend yesterday, 30 days in a jar and just unbelievable.I havn't been that hungry in 5 yrs, I have another sample from a 120 day pheno, I'm waiting until tonight for that.This one had me passed out at 4pm witha pint of ice cream in my lap....
picture.php

I

Iron_Lion

Nice pic, I ran some NHxM a while back, it was some of the strongest weed I have ever smoked. It gave me a heavy expansive feeling in the head, thats when you know it's time to put the joint down.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco's doing the cha-cha! :wahey:

gmanwho, I'm gonna press that leaf w/ wax paper. ;)

One of my Honey White's @ day 30

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
HL, wax paper or how ever you gotta preserve that leaf somehow.

Digging back through some old photos i managed to find a good size leaf, not as wide as yours, about 2 inches at widest it seems, but she was almost 9 1/2 inches wide baby. Think that was either a casey jones or annac cross i had.

Here's one for all the leaf heads out there

15551Picture_019.jpg

HL,That DC pick of the leaf, was it the original plant from seed? orginal plants always seem to grow bigger when from seed. i think i can see how some say keep the original as the mom. Anycase.. B-safe everyone...

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, she's from seed. All 3 plants in the air pots have huge leaves.
I'll get the tape out when I snip it.
Here's a DC x Nepalese in wax paper I grew, but she can't touch the pure Chunk. :D

G

gdawg

Hey y'all what's a good method to catch and save thread? Oh ya killer fuckin thread.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL and Gman I love the pics of the gigantic leafs they are so cool looking!

Made an awesome trade tonight, got me pair of classic Bobby Weir jean short shorts for some NL5xHaze, I actually stole them while he was to wound up in his music. He ended up wearing full jeans but didn't sound anywhere near as good, he blamed it on not being able to wear his classic cut off jeans, he couldn't give that cry he loves to give, JK!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone heard of the strain call East Coast Sour...... Something I forget but it seems to be a real nice plant, only problem is that you can smell it 24/7, and they all laugh at my carbon scrubber; basically they give the middle finger to that thing!
[url=../../ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=803674]
[/URL]

G

guest121295

You know Otto, you are just so correct, I've never seen anyone who was able to contain the smell of that sour, in veg or flower...that stink will run through 2 brand new 50 cans into a room with a vaportek, it's so unique in that odor "chucking" capability.Those look real nice too, perfect size.I was changing my rez for this La Nina, at first about 4 weeks back I thought I really screwed this plant up somehow, the buds were tiny and leggy, it just looked wrong but I held out and now I've created this monster.She's at least 35 days or more until she's done but, hell, I took the picture for a laugh, she's like a giant mongoloid, one chromosome too many....
picture.php

You know Otto, you are just so correct, I've never seen anyone who was able to contain the smell of that sour, in veg or flower...that stink will run through 2 brand new 50 cans into a room with a vaportek, it's so unique in that odor "chucking" capability.Those look real nice too, perfect size.I was changing my rez for this La Nina, at first about 4 weeks back I thought I really screwed this plant up somehow, the buds were tiny and leggy, it just looked wrong but I held out and now I've created this monster.She's at least 35 days or more until she's done but, hell, I took the picture for a laugh, she's like a giant mongoloid, one chromosome too many....
picture.php
HOLY SHIT! Very Nice Chaco

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, the smell of that ECSD is the only reason why I don't run more than 1 or 2 for the head anymore, it's a complete security risk to run. A few years ago it was the first "elite" cut I ever received and I did nothing but run her out of a 3rd floor apt, talk about being young and dumb. I shit you not you could smell that full 2k room 4-5 houses down the street when I walked my dogs. Best part was tho you couldn't pin point a house cause they were all so close together and the smell lingered everywhere. Also the ECSD goes crazy for coco I wanted a couple smaller plants in the tent so I flipped them at only 10'' and no topping/training still i end up with 4-5 footers. Also that La Nina is a freak of nature, to be honest I have no idea what I am looking at!

G

guest121295

I know , ain't it screwy...it's actually 3 colas together, although the colas are broken up into 7-10 inch runners that end up , in the last days to be very fat...this plant stinks but it doesn't "chuck" it's stench, last winter when I had 2 rooms of sour I could smell it 3 houses down the road, about a good 700'.That totally put the heat on me when I was coming up the road and pulled in a whiff of that, like you said an absolute security failure, with almost 200lbs of carbon working.This guy I know wanted to grow the sour for himself so we hooked him up with it and his step kid was going home to his dads place reeking like sour, finally the kids real dad told my friend, "Hey, I don't know what's going on and I don't care but juniour comes back home reeking like weed." This guy only had 50lbs of carbon but he ran his Vaportek on 10 and it still just laid him out.Your wife or girlfriend unless she REALLY likes pot is not going to put up with the bathtowels reeking of sour...Sorry about the essay but today feels like the 1st day of spring, the winds off the water, the ground is softening, the air smells like lobster soup and my plants are cranking so I'm wound up!!!:)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hehehehe, Chaco you made me think of real real funny ecsd story and the wife/girlfriend comment. Now i have neither wife or girl, but in that same 3rd floor apt when I was getting ready to re-locate and had everything taken down, just had the EC drying in a secret closet I built which happen to be right behind my bed. I decided it finally be ok to hit the bars and see if i could get "lucky." Anyways after sitting at the bar and getting loaded I some how convinced some cougar to sleep over for the night. As soon as we got their she kept asking me if I grew or had a lot of "stuff." I just pulled out a jar with a half or so and let her scope the place out knowing it was clean and she never find the hidden closet. So we hit the bed and we have some fun and she starts telling me she can smell it even stronger now, I then tell her that a family of skunks live on the side of the house and the cats must be messing with them. She is like wow that sucks is that why your moving? told her yes and she was like I can smell why! 30 mins later she just get out of the bed and says I can't stand it Im sorry but i have to go gave me her number and she took a cab home. I guess she didn't REALLY like "stuff" and if some horny cougar can't handle it I don't see any girlfriend/wife in the near future....

hi I'm Cravenmore

hi I'm Cravenmore

i like this thread and share enthusiasm for many genetics found at mass/ri/con. love the pics and the peace vibe...

Potency. Though subjective, I'd like to add that the chem, her ultimate sister, spins my head around till it comes off my body. smelly tasty productive yet floppy are her descriptives, but i'll add knock down effect to the top of the list. i'm gonna get to know her much better, but the initial introduction to my brain got me more altered than i've been in quite some time.

picture.php

her resin is closer to liquid than solid. taken at 69 (days 12/12)

picture.php

chacos got sour bath towels...prolly a skunky pillowcase too. when i open my clothes dryer, i get a mix of bounce softener and subtle stench. our lives are fully immersed in stickiness

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Got some Blackberry kush ready for the chop, she is a close tie for the frostiest strain i ever grew only a strain called goo was anywhere near as close as this bitch. But since I am what you call a "kush hater" i didn't keep any cuts of her around, I don't know about anyone else but I've yet to find a kush that "does it" for me personally. How all you feel about the whole kush scene? IMO the diesel/chem and hazes blow the kushes away, IME at least.

warning! do not enter! possible carbon malfunction!

warning! do not enter! possible carbon malfunction!

i smell a stinky...WTF !! i'm sucking negative pressure and packing fresh carbon, my own weapons of mass destinktion. there is a disturbance in the force...my jedi training is not complete.

drying some chem in vegg above the floros, i feel my negative pressure has just enough positive influence to let the skunks loose. this has never been revealed before. i describe ultimate sis as piercing odor, she'll poke thru carbon and jab your nose son!

Latest posts

Latest posts