What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome The St. :wave: & Delta Force! :wink: Great to have some more join in with the show & tells!
I commend you all for posting here! :yes: There's anywhere from 4 to 10X the peeps registered @ ICmag from this area, that don't want to be pinned down regionally, for security reasons. I fully understand that, security should be the #1 concern, so I salute you all for having the stones to be proud to call New England home!
Sweet vibes, friends! :dance:

( Yeah, I'm stoned to the bone after a meeting w/ one of our own. Some new variety always packs a punch! :rasta: )

The Vermonster

Highlighter said:
Welcome The St. :wave: & Delta Force! :wink: Great to have some more join in with the show & tells!
I commend you all for posting here! :yes: There's anywhere from 4 to 10X the peeps registered @ ICmag from this area, that don't want to be pinned down regionally, for security reasons. I fully understand that, security should be the #1 concern, so I salute you all for having the stones to be proud to call New England home

WELL SAID HIGHLIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WHAHAHA! :laughing: started off w/ some Ma. Super Skunk, then some GDP. Both had some awesome taste thru the vaporizer! I'm gearing up for a polk of ECSD. :D

Exhaling your way! (Reports of fog? No, it's just all those N.E. ICMag'ers having a net-commune smokeout! :biglaugh: )

L

Lune TNS

"Reports of fog?" :biglaugh: Yup around my neighborhood lately :joint:

Delta, what's up, welcome, and good luck. Nice looking girls... :joint:

The St.

thanks for the warm welcome Highlighter! and that sounds like a Hellacious round up of buds man! and i do have the stones to call ne home, albeit cold ones, i think theyve shriveled up and crawled inside me.... b fahkin rrrrrrrr.... :joint: :joint:

Vermonster, a hat tip to you.

Delta, im new here too man, i wasnt offered a hotdog or anything. lucky. hahaha...

Peace all!

D

Delta Force

That Casey Jones is awesome. I had the pleasure of puffin some recently............had about a 1/4 for the head and it was nice. The Thai with trainwreck............ooh wee. I'm gonna get a cut ASAP and run it for sure. I feel if I run her she might be a keeper for me. I got it along with a bunch of others and outta some really good stuff the CJ and KKSC stood out.

Great Pics Piff. :joint:

Is that Bubba the Katsu?

G

Sweet pics Piffington nice and frosty.I see u bleach fan too,u follow the fansubs or just watch it on tv?

The Vermonster

Highlighter said:
WHAHAHA! :laughing: started off w/ some Ma. Super Skunk, then some GDP. Both had some awesome taste thru the vaporizer! I'm gearing up for a polk of ECSD. :D

Exhaling your way! (Reports of fog? No, it's just all those N.E. ICMag'ers having a net-commune smokeout! :biglaugh: )

Sounds like a great menu and a great night HL!!!!!

Piffington....nice pics bro and welcome to the best thread at IC!!!! :joint:

LUNE......i smelled that fog last night and it was super dank!!!!!!...lol

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice show Piffington! Glad you found our humble but hoppin' thread! :D

Sounds like a great menu and a great night HL!!!!!

Well, I did forget to recap the jars I was burping, before I stumbled up to bed.
:redface: :bashhead:

Last edited:
G

Highlighter said:
Well, I did forget to recap the jars I was burping, before I stumbled up to bed.
:redface: :bashhead:
Now thats wat i like to call "The Super Silly Night" cause the smoke hit u so hard u forget wat the hell u were doing
:muahaha: :muahaha:

G

Gratephul4THC

piffington, damn good job you got going on over there. I was wondering about that Casey Jones. I have never even heard of it before, who makes them and what is it crosses of? It looks amazing. Anyways welcome to the thread hope to see you postin more pics.

HL, sucks you forgot about re-cappin those jars, but i look at it this way. That is one hell of a night!

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE

-ONE

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now thats wat i like to call "The Super Silly Night" cause the smoke hit u so hard u forget wat the hell u were doing
Yeah, it was like, "Oops, forgot to burp the jars today, guess I'll do it then go to bed in 20 m."
Well. I waited the 20m, then went to bed! :biglaugh:

Can always put a bit of orange peel or lettuce in for a bit if their too crispy. :redface:

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gratphul, 'Casey Jones' is from Head Seeds.
Oriental Express mother (trainwreck x thai by billygoat seeds) crossed with the ECSD v3 papas.

:wink:

H

herbal essences

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22214DSC02050.JPG

G

Don't that feel better herbal just letting it all hangout.Well i'm really mad right now cause i'm about to be flooded:(.

The Vermonster

Hey guys.......grabbed this GDP from a friend 5 weeks ago and she was yellow and locked out.......i took it upon myself to try and learn how to reveg and w/ some help from others advice she is finally coming around.......I tied down the second branch and she looks as if she'll be making the journey.......i plan on grabbing some cuts from her and then to throw her into flower.....check out the progression in the last 5 days.....this is fun and i'm learning alot from her.....just thought i'd throw this up for show and tell......spraying the hell out of her w/ AN's VHO(awesome product to promote nodes and growth)...........peace for now...

5 days ago....

Today....