What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work on that Vermonster! :D:yes: Often they just go into stasis from shock, and you have to just see them thru. Diligence will pay off. :headbange

G

Nice work on the re-veg Vermonster i'm doing my first re-veg right now too

kirkland212

Hey Everyone,

I'm a fellow New Englander and just wanted to show some love. I'm glad to see New England people doing their thang. Beautiful pictures by everyone. Here is my baby flowering in a trash bag. She is an unknown No Mercy strain.

G

Welcome kirkland212 i'm glad to see a fellow New Englander stepping it up .Thats a really bushy lady
8378smiley-weed.gif
,how many times was she topped and veg for?

H

herbal essences

Looking marvelous kirkland...

Hey, I got a question when you guys do your bubble hash whats your ratio of ice to water to trimmings?

Last edited:
D

Delta Force

herbal essences said:
Looking marvelous kirkland...

Hey, I got a question when you guys do your bubble hash whats your ratio of ice to water to trimmings?
I like to just be able stir or agitate the mixture. I usually mix in a 5gal pale with 1.5 bags of ice from the store and have the bucket about 2/3-3/4 full topped with the water. I like a heavy ice mixture so there plenty of surfaces for the trichs to get knocked off by. I usually start it very chunky with ice and by the 5min mark a lot of ice has melted and I sometimes add more. Hence why I only fill it to start about 2/3 knowing more volume of ice is added about half way through.

kirkland212

Thanks guys. She was topped only once (FIMmed) and veg for 2.5 months. Can't wait to see some fucking colas on her. It's gonna be crazy, watch out for those pics!

Hey guys,

Glad to see how everyone has been doing..

I'm on week 9 of flowering and should be harvesting in the next couple of weeks or so. I'll take some pics over the weekend to show you how they,ve progressed.

G

Gratephul4THC

Highlighter, thanks for the info on the casey jones, i might have to try that stuff out, sounds really good.

Verm I am glad to see you continuing to tie down your plants, you must have been checking out my diary and learned something. LST 4 ever!

On the bubble hash question i use all crushed ice and what i do it put a layer of ice, a layer of trim, layer of ice, layer of trim , topped off by ice about to the top, then i fill with cold water to the top.

I got nothing exciting going on right now sunday i will take some pics of my current ScrOG grow, a friend of mine gave me some advice so hopefully now i will have all my squares filled in.

Welcome to all who have jumped on to the thread i am LOVING IT!
EAST COAST KICKS ASS

-ONE

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, don't get Gratephul going going on hash-making! You forgot to mention putting that concoction in the fridge for an hr. That's the kicker, me thinks! I'll def be doing that next run. :wink:

Hey kirkland, welcome :wave: and nice bush! The FIMming worked real nice for you, for sure!

rolling bones, look forward to seeing inside your inner sanctum.

I took down my Double Sour Diesel yesterday. The Diesel smell really started to show itself the last wk. I let her totally suck up all the moisture, and she was pretty droopy when I cut her. Not very photogenic, but I hear it's better for the cure, so we shall see.

Have a high & happy weekend, everyone! :friends:

H

herbal essences

Alright here's my preview for the harvest, check out my thread in my signature for the whole shabang...

Last edited:

The Vermonster

Nice guys!!!! Just got a some giesel cuts(chemd x mss) gifted to me w/ 2 other strains.......excited as i take out cuts that are ready(chem4,ecsd,thunderdiesel) and load it w/ the new cuts......i think im getting over my head w/ all these strains but what am i going to say......no?......lol.....anyway i'm very excited for the months to come and hopefully i can grow these girls outside this season and let the sun take care of it.....welcome bones and cant wait to see what u have going.........peace for now........

G

whats up N.E. heads rollindoughlow checkin in any of u bros\ladies heard tell of strawberry cough, cali indica, and cannadential outdoor results?

Buddle

Veteran
Highlighter...where are those potent buds? In case y'all don't know HL grew the shit outta some blueberry diesel...WOWZER!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous weed..90 days!!! righteous...show some pics HL...resin galore and pretty beyond description.These things gleam in the light like a chandelier..killa nug HL
P.S.Good tasting too.Got the musky blueberry taste(same taste I got on my outdoor).The difference is the diesel is coming through now..Real strong pot..

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, welcome Buddle! :wave: So nice to have you join us!

Here you go:

rollindoughlow, maybe you'd have better luck in the N.E. outdoor thread?
Either way, welcome!
All I know is, Indica's mold terrible for me outside, so I keep my outdoor to sat-doms. :wink:

G

Gratephul4THC

I am excited to see how this thread is doing and how more locals are stoppin by to say what up, this thread rules!

I wish i has some pics to post of some buds but i don't, not yet atleast. Here is what i have going on now

My ScrOG, 7 days into flowering, starting to fill in nicely

Also a friend stopped by and left some cuts, needed to build a new bubble cloner for these healthy looking ladies (4 MT X SD and 2 White Russian). These things are simple, easy to make, and have a great success rate i would recommend everyone trying to root clones this way.

Cloner at work! hopefully in 7-10 days these babies will have some roots and will be ready for transplanting

Everyone keep doing what your doing and HAPPY GROWING!

-ONE

D

Delta Force

Very nice setup Grateful. I like the way you cut off the bottom branching under the screen. Def filling in nicely.

wickyd

hey guys, a little less than a month since I've posted and there are 9 more pages to go through!

You guys have been busy.... I've noticed we're missing a cpl, PM me if anyone knows whats up.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the outdoor season. Cant do much til then -=(

You guys however, are doing good. Highlighter/Vermonster, lovely shit brothas, makes me drool. Let me know if you need help consuming! haha

-wickyd