What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread is really starting to jump fellas!!!
we might have to do a collaboration w/ our states right below you guys.
keep doing it right guys, we're taking the east back!!

Yo whats up guys... Looks like things are poppin' here in this nor east thread! Glad i can stop by and say hello. Nice pics for all that are posting them. It looks like there is a good collection of knoledgable heads in here. I havent posted in here, i dont know why but, I have dropped a few hellos in the new england outdoor threads. Hard to beat NE for the outdoor season except the bad mold we got hit with last year in CT.

Been hitting the indoor seen for a lil while running a dule ballast sun system (600mh and 400hps or maybe the other way around cant remember right now) thing is pretty good and i like the best of both spectrums. only problem is its at my buddies crib so i dont have total control of the whole op.

this is our 2nd run and weve been going with strawberry bubb genetics from a buddy of mine...had a hermi problem on the first run but managed a decent yeild. looking for great results this time. fingers crossed.

Also just placed an seedboutique order...mandala genetics (coupla hasberry, coupla variety packs and some of their outdoor ish for the summer!) cant w8. i hope it comes through customs aight...

good luck to all and stay safe!

G

Dam right cocktail frank gotta rep the east coast all day everyday.WE could do a collab like Biggie and Pac.

Always dropping dem sweet ass pics Highlighter
8378applause.gif

Welcome Stalldaworld sounds like u have a killer setup.I can't wait to try my hand at the outdoors here in the NE this summer.

Last edited:
G

Lets bring this back to the top.Here is some pics of the backyard.

Then we have some nug shots,just put them in the jar.

I started my first compost bin today

The Vermonster

Looks like a decent place to drop a couple 5 gal buckets out there for a decent October harvest.......i'm always looking for places to drop a plant or 2 close by my house or office so i can check the progree right out of a window...lol....of course on my neighbors property not mine......lol

G

Gratephul4THC

what up NE'ers,

Pothead some nice nug pics, keep up the good work my friend, also that looks like a nice backyard just make sure its safe.

Vermonster you better not put them close to your office so you can see them out the window, you won't get any work done. I know i wouldn't at least.

here are a couple nug shots i took, i placed them into jars today. My camera really sucks i wish i could show all you a close up with a nice camera but here we go anyways

Here are a couple pics of my current ScrOG grow, i had to make so changes to the room but now i wont have to move anything from here on out. I plan putting them on 12/12 sunday. (Thats when the real pics will start)

Here are the plants without the screen

Here is what the room is gonna look like until i cut them down (probably around the end of April)

Much Love to the east coast!

-ONE

G

Yea Verm thats where i'm gona drop a few biddy earlys just not in buckets there going strait in the ground amended with earth worm castings and inoculated with myco fungi.

Edit:Thanks and good looking out,got to be safe thats y they going in the ground it will look more natural.Nice nug shots and that screen is gona be full in no time can't wait for those pics.

come on guys throw up them dry nug shots

Last edited:

The Vermonster

We cant wait either........lol........height was going to be a prob so gratephul overhauled it today....gr8 job by the way gratephul......come tuesday of next week that bitch will be full of green........lol

G

Gratephul4THC

I love to build, it's really fun to me, so when it comes to designing and building i usually find myself smoking some dank getting creative and build different designs, this should work for what we need, but next ScrOG run im gonna build something really nice that i can use over and over again. I don't know about you guys but i can wait for it to fill up with green, but I can't wait for it to fill up with buds!!!

The Vermonster

Hi guys.....it's been a while since i posted some pics so here so here is what i have going on right now...........also i just wanna say that before i came around here all i had were 2 strains.....Rez's KH and BK......since hanging around here i have been lucky to be gifted cuts, beans, and smoke.......this place is awesome......since joining i have been gifted Bog's Sour Bubble, Chem#4, GDP, ECSD, Thunderfuck Diesel, CD X LT, and soon i'll be receiving a KKSC and other various strains....Enough chat....here we go......

Bubble Cloner........ECSD, Chem#4, TFD

Heady nugs of the KH we just harvested.......

Basic Kush from Rez seeds.......

GDP cut.......bent her over to LST last night......

peace for now guys.........keep the updates coming!!! Almost time to start scoping out those OD spots for the upcoming season... :rasta:

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Hey guys, I should finally be getting back to work soon, its long overdue. By Sunday I should finally have time to finish setting everything up and drop those alpha diesel beans. I've been slacking lately with the pics...

Delicious lookin' hash everyone, gotta love the bubble. :joint:

Pothead, vermonster and gratephul, great harvests I see. All of the nugs posted look top notch. And everyone else is doing NE proud for sure, this really is becoming a great thread. Vermonster that is quite a lineup ya got there, more like an allstar list. :smoke: :wave: Looking very nice bro, veerrry nice.

Stay safe and keep up the good work. :rasta:

G

Dam Verm u got that killer line up and your plants look really happy.I must say since i been around here it's been nuttin but love.We becoming one big family and i'm glad to be a part of it.That early easter present i got had me and the wife FUCKED UP that was some good shit :headbange.

Lune It's been a hot min since we last seen u around here good to see u safe and getting that setup done.

I'm working on a new setup thats gona use 1,150w hps and 4,23w 65k cfl.I made alittle sketch not that great but hey

The Vermonster

Thanks guys.......Lune gl on those beans bro.......PH....anytime bro....Happy Easter!!....peace for now and keep up the good work guys!!!!!

PS....PH that looks like a stealth micro set up!! Sweet!

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you still around, lune! :wave: Looks like MUCHA LUCHA bailed on us too. :frown:

The Vermonster, nice on all the genetics! :jump: Like a kid in a candy shop, hey? :D

Pothead, nice one on the present! :rasta: Bit early for easter, how about Valentine's?
Can't wait to see that cab in action!

I just popped some Highend X Blue Diesel beans. Let them pre-soak for 12 hrs. and went to put them in a napkin, and all 10 had popped in the water! I was jacked, that never happens to me! Talk about fresh! Guess I can forget that crap about "aging" seeds.
Here's a cut of the Blue Diesel mom used in the cross. I like how these mature clones got big, whole different profile from the mom's.
Two clones @ day 42

Bet you noticed some yellow leaves. :redface:
The Earth Juice bloom I use has no nitrogen in it, and I wasn't paying enough attention to them. I've since fed them w/ some EJ grow added, and will do so again their next feeding. At day 42, they got a LONG way to go to get to mom's 95 daze. :spin: Wondering if these, as mature clones, will finish quicker? I sure hope they fill in a lot more. :rolleyes:
The 1st round of Blue Diesel's got pretty well seeded. More than "drift" from hand-pollinating the branches I did. The BD runt that I didn't pollinate, was seeded, and it was right next to the one that hermied, which was right in front of the oscillating fan. :bashhead:

Here's the Double Sour Diesel @ day 70. She will come down day 75. :wink:
She's much heftier than the Blue Diesel's. :D

Peace, HL

L

Lune TNS

Hey HL, glad to see that everything still going good for ya. How did the smoke on those blue diesels turn out? Smoke as good as it looks? And yeah that dsd is definatly "hefty" :rasta: ... just the way we like 'em. :muahaha:

H

herbal essences

Damn Vermonster, you're the man.. lol, Highlighter looking awesome as always

Here's a little teaser, chopped all the fan leaves off for the last two days, harvesting Monday evening can't wait.. w00t w00t

G

Wat the hell everybody just coming outta the wood works :tongue:.
Nice plants Highlighter i just love that dark color on the Blue Diesels and that DSD top cola is looking real fat.

Holy shit herbal essences those are some big plants.How much u think they gona pull?

Latest posts

Latest posts