What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

Well I finally picked up a pond liner for my flower room, when I started the new room I was going to buy one and there was a blizzard right before x-mas and I figured that buying a pondliner at the time may look strange...Anyway I'm all veg now but for 2 of MP's Coastal Collision.Trying to bring everything up to speed and size before I throw them in for the flower time.Going to have 1 Chem D tree, one chemdd tree and 1 KF tree.The rest will follow, 1st the goat when she's high enough and then the rest, I want to have a staggered summer with weed coming in by the week or every 10 days, one at a time! Have to prep this room right and make sure we're clean and tight. Take it easy ya'll, Chaco.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Well you guys are killin' it, par usual. Thatguy, zen, chaco, mp, fatbunt, otto, bcell and anybody else I might've forgot, nothing but healthy plants the past few pages... I hope no one had any major troubles with the flood waters. I definitely dodged a bullet with that one...

Been on a bit of a sour diesel tangent lately, this next run I'll be getting some other stuff in the mix, til then it's sour sour sour...

These are around wk 3ish, a departure from my style as of late, only 6 big ones bent over all sorts of ways.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some sour nugs, took her her a full 12 weeks, been in the jar a bit over a month...

picture.php

Stay safe fellas :tiphat:

Z

ZenArcade

Lookin' good Lloyd! I have some diesel that i let go a full 12 weeks, i feel bad for all those folks that swear she only needs 65 days....they don't know what they're missing!!! Pics look great!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, it might be a while before you get the goat high enough for your liking.

Lloyd, clean set up should fill in nicely, killer 12 week nugs! :tiphat:

Zen, you couldn't be more right.

Golden Goat day 66

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
So it was time to cut down the Black Bubba Kush and I was excited to do so, it was day 67 and she was looking nice and ready.

This stuff is rock hard no lie! when you put both your hands around it feel like your choking someone by their neck. It still has the grapey vitaminy, musky smell to her which has been consistent for about 4 weeks now, and the real test will be in about a week when I get to smoke her. I am telling you guys no messing around this cola it produced is the size of my head!:):):)

:wave:

MR_Falcon

Veteran
what a great thread. so many peeps rippin it up. very nice. what isnt nice is this GOD_DAM heat wave. i was hopin to not run the a/c in early april, but here we are. floods and then this cursed heat. if locusts show up i'm outta here. anyway, thats my rant. rock on folks, great lookin shit.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's a real beauty, Otto, excellent job! :respect:
Was she getting any of the Boost bucket?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ottoman again.
I owe ya one for that BBK. :smoke:

MR_Falcon, welcome to our bad-ass thread. :wave:
It was a bit toasty today. I'm pulling down a light tomorrow, as I'm winding down a notch.

H

heavy dank nugg

the lastest round of larry

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theres something bout this larry. great dope.

G

guest121295

Oh yeah that Larry will have your worst enemy looking to be your best friend.Many people are asking for her instead of the ecsd. I like them both but I've been surprised over the last 8 months that I've had her how desirable she really is.....still in the process of rebuilding and setting up my a/c systems. I want to run like a restaurant meat cooler this summer. Shoot for the sky they say!!Hope everybody is doing well out there and enjoying their own personal stash!:)

noreaga

lol zen talk about an easter egg hunt :joint: love the purpling on her and the jelly bean background..

happy easter and passover brothers I got some serious ECSD shots brewin for ya this weekend

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, that got none of the CO2 bucket at all! it just grew like that on her own, she ended up being a total surprise in the garden this round.

Carl Carlson, I wish I still had this strain! I grew it out from some NYC delivery buds and only had 1 seed of her, I never expected to get the results I did or I def would have kept her and passed her around as she was very unique. It just motivates me more to pop a whole bunch of beans!

Zen, creative pictures nice work!

Nor, can't wait to see the ECSD I can never get enough of her!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope everyone had a day full of fun yesterday...good eats, all that stuff....
Great shots everyone...:tiphat:
Kyle's Strawberry Cough
picture.php

picture.php

Master Kush Bush
picture.php

I am considering becoming a salesperson for Budswel guano...I am in love with the shit...
:):ying:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Melty, killing it s usual.

had to go to the doctors today my throat was killing me for about a week (no insurance so I don't do doc visit unless I'm seriously hurting). Well long story shot I was thinking worse case some strep throat which the doc agree, but he said he was worried it might be MONO! If I get that shit in the summer I'm gonna be pissed. Won't know the results for 3 days, im crossing my fingers.
On the brighter said being sick has given me time to play with my new mac book pro:jump:, this thing kicks a lot of ass but still frustrates me because It's like im relearning to use a computer.

Well my last run of spring/summer is coming along nicely everything is consistent and grow vigorous and keep that healthy green color we have all grown to love! Enough me me talking here are some pics:

All 32 days into flowering

Supreme Hash Plant #1

bubblegum

blueberry

Now I am not here to start an argument and I love ecsd as much as the next guy/girl but it always seems like I am reaching for this jar when I'm looking to get really high! i'll reach for the ecsd 2nd, then blueberry 3rd, or a good haze that brings ya up.

Chem D, I think its that obnoxious overpowering dank smell i love

Z

ZenArcade

Feel better OTTO! I had mono once and it was a friggin' drag. Had the swine flu this year too. I can't decide which was worse! Anyway, take care of yourself and rest up!

G

guest121295

I had mono twice, once in high school and once just after college. The second time my glands were swollen like piles of grapes and when I told the Dr before we knew what I had that I was smoking dope with a friend who had AIDS, they sent me in for tons of bloodwork and underlined on the note I took to the lab was"WEAR GLOVES". Needless to say I was in tears.I lived but my friend, well he's long dead...Loved to smoke his weed though. Loved it.He picked up the AIDS from shooting coke and he was really a great dude, about 10 years older than me.That summer he picked up a herpes sore from the sun on a boat and it completely overtook his entire body, that was a horrifying sight. I guess I was his "caregiver". That was back around 92', I may have been the first "caregiver"!!:gday:

Buddle

Veteran
Hey man..boy that BK really did blow UP!!! Can't wait to try her.Your story makes me want to pop the 3 sour d beans I got back in the day also in Manhattan..peace

Latest posts

Latest posts