What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

Not enough power, there is a power problem somewhere, do you blow the breaker or does the bulb just go out?

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Capo
sounds like you dont have enough power in the room. Try this: get an extention cord and plug the light in to a plug thats on a different breaker, also check the break box and see if you tripped anything.

let us know how it works out

gwiz_capo

just the bulb goes out, of course if i plug in the vacuum the whole deal goes out haha..but I'll definitely have to try the extension cord to downstairs or something because the whole top floor is on the same breaker thanks for the help

G

guest121295

I finally finished, between work and kids it took 10 days to cut the last bud.They are gone but I never enjoyed a harvest so much.That ecsd threw up a pile of colas, now they're all sitting in carboard boxes curing up before final placement...Had a fun winter, now my spring cuts are coming in!!:dance013:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yes: congratulations on the harvest. and yea, 10 days is a good amount of trim work. those massive colas will treat you well... enjoy the smoke :D

thatguy

Hey there folks! Long time no talk to my friends here.

My bad for yet another disappearing act, I've become quite good at those lol Almost lost my goddamn mind for a while, still haven't quite got it back yet. But I'm better at least!

Somehow in all my insanity I managed to move and build a new op. Took a lotta time and effort, what with only havin partial sanity to do it with.

But with all that said, lemme show y'all what I've been up to these past few months :D

Room 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Room 2

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Cough- pretty overfed, but I've started mixin up some lighter nutes for em, got 6 goin right now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great White Shark
picture.php

picture.php

And even dropped some beans to begin fulfilling my tester duties (late as hell)
picture.php

picture.php

Hope all is well with all the folks here! Nice to see some new (to me) faces around here!

All the best,
TG

G

guest121295

What's up sir??:tiphat: hey you're gonna be ass deep in weedTG, nice work, I just dug myself out of a diesel bunker, but today, it's like my 1st day back, I'm picking cuts and figuring all kinds of shit out.AND for all you honeybees out there and the cops in my town, I bought a new .50 cal rifle..Makes the kids run!!

thatguy

:wave: the sky, inflation, the national debt, and my spirits :D

It's nice to be back I've missed y'all!

Thanx much, chaco! I feel ya man, I'm expecting a hella time trimming all this shit! And I'm not dating That Girl now, so I've lost my professional trimmer too :(

Mmmmmm....... a .50 cal.... dangerous fuckers. Barrett?

All the best,
TG

G

guest121295

It's a Mossberg and sounds like a crack of thunder....and then some.HeHeHe!! I'm an old fool but I sure do have a pile of the crippler!!!:thank you:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco...go buy a CAMERA!!!!!!!! While yer out shopping fer cooltubes, boats and hand-cannons do us all the favor for fucks' sake!!! I have a shitty imagination and I wanna see the dankkkkkkkkkkssssss!
Sour Diesel
picture.php

G

guest121295

Let me show you a nightmare first!!! I cleaned and bleached and sprayed my bathroom grow area and fired up my 1000W hps.15 mmin later I check it, it's fine normal, iI run out to the house blah, blah, I forgot something ..I go back in and the place was black with smoke, every growers nightmare...this ballast was on fire fully engaged as they say. I found the thing, why it didn't blow the breaker, I don't know but this bitch was in flames!!! whenever I'm at work I think about this shit...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Some dankness, one of my post drying chilling out boxes, stays in these until the jars..I had my wifes camera, borrowed time...I have to transplant 2 of MP's Coastal Collision cuts I found from seed in a few minutes.The mother plants are so smelling great.Almost makes you forget your room was just on fire.
picture.php
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, chaco, what a nightmare. maybe you have a faulty cord, or it was loose. not too sure, but your lucky you went back in, this story could be ALOT worse.
good luck with everything. :wave:

thatguy - :wave: very nice. did you start a test thread for that sour puss or joe rogan yet??

meltingpot, looks great as always :yes:

thatguy

Chaco, holy shit! Damn, man you ARE lucky you went back in there!!! I'd have been fucked for sure cause it would probably happen to me when I wasn't around.
Nice buds tho! At least there's good news as well! LOL

MP that looks beautiful, man!!!

FB nah, I just popped them a couple of days ago and just finally hopped back on here last night and had some catchin up to do with a few folks, and start my grow diary.

Thanx for the compliment, man!

So if my memory is working right (for a change) I remember you posting at some point that you're a metalhead, and a drummer to boot, eh? So who are some of the bands you're a fan of?

And nah, I'm not really that much of a dethklok fan. More of a metalcore and deathcore fan nowadays.

All the best,
TG

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, ive been making drum videos. i was gonna make one for here, and wear a mask or some shit.
i did a dying fetus, between the buried and me, and black dahlia murder videos recently.
i also got drum lessons from all shall perish drummer matt kukendall back in september when they came around.
i like alot of boston hardcore too. mainly into death metal and grindcore tho.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn Chaco! Glad ya caught it in time man. That is a nightmare, quite simply. .50 Cal sounds fucking lovely. :joint:

MP, looks fantastic as usual man. Yer green thumb is glowing.

Thatguy, keep us posted on the tests! Garden is looking good, man.

FB, what's good!

thatguy

HAHA! So you DO have good taste in music LOL

Fukkin sweet.... Too many damn hippies around these parts:laughing: JK

Kinda.....

Yeah, you definitely just named bands I listen to, but am not HUGE fans of. Good shit, tho, definitely not knockin em.

Yeah, I used to listen to grindcore wayyyy back when... napalm death, still listen to soilent green, AC, brutal truth. Mid to late 90's. Been a metalhead for damn near 20 yrs now, and have listened to every type at some time except hair... Yeah, not my cup of tea... too happy.

Nowadays I'm mainly listening to through the eyes of the dead, older lamb of god, unearth, a life once lost, and at the gates (gotta throw domethin swediash in the mix, ya feel me? LOL)

I'm a vocalist, BTW ;)

Thanx rasputin! Yeah, I'm gonna do a test thread for them, as well as update on them in my thread.... link in sig.

All the best,
TG

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Looking great everyone! looks like everyone has been keeping busy as of late. :)

Today i decided that I would give the OD's a try after a disappointing last 3 summers. Maybe it was the nice weather that was making me feel good. I went into the frig and went for some beans. I remember HL said to pop beans around the 23rd of march, so i went at it.

popped:

-20 giesel x mss (havent tried these ones yet)
-10 g13 x haze
-5 sssdh x jack herer #21
-5 giesel

I have no expectations from these other than to see how they grow, I have been disappointed outdoors too many times :badday:.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco, nice save, but that sux balls! What brand?

whenever I'm at work I think about this shit...

Me too. Whenever I'm away a few days, I expect to drive home to a burnt down house.

Nice one Otto! Someone told me the new moon was the 23rd, but it's 4/14. Still, the farmer's almanac sez to start seeds indoors mid-to the end of Mar. It's the Waxing Gibbous phase right now, don't ya know! :D
I've been shucking my F13's for the beans, got quite a bit, more to go, but I started "test" germing 'em yesterday. I'll throw them outside too or farm 'em out to some locals.
Some had tails this A.M. so I put 8 in beer cups, then knocked the tray of them over! I was pissed, but amused too. I'd be straight up pissed if I paid $ for em! :biglaugh:

thatguy, good to see you back, :wave: glad things r better!
Looks like you really focused on your grow. We all know it's good therapy. ;)

MP, forget Otto's avatar, you're Constanza!
The episode where he leaves the office "on a high note"!
You post a breath-taking photo, and your outta here! Leave us wanting more!
Well played, my friend! :tiphat:

Z

ZenArcade

Hey guys, I was over a friends house today watching him do his chores. I felt lazy so i went to my spot and got my ass in gear doing work and snapping a few pics.

Flushing Larry, black and frosty

picture.php

picture.php

Got a mislabeled clone from a friend, through process of elimination we found it to be Subcool's Jilly Bean, it seems people don't like that breeder 'round here, we'll give her a shot though, almost finished and just 55 days 12/12,don't know if i'll keep her, shes got tough competition.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ECSD 5 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

6, 6 ft tall Sour Larry, topped a bunch, 3 clones per pot. Put up 2k of cooltubes over 4x8 and there was kind of a glair in between so i added a 400mh in the middle, hope she likes it. Also 2 Big ChemD to fill in the space.

picture.php

........and wired up a light controller around 3am

picture.php

Sorry for the long winded post. I'm bored and have had way to much caffeine and diesel.