What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

Well it's nice to know everybody's busy. I've more misc things to wash out and try to be the perfect grower at the same time, it's really tough....just kidding ya'll I love every second. Here's some nice bud that helps you get through a 50 gallon barrel of bleach water and an afternoon with your hands in it,....
picture.php

noreaga

lol highlighter you crushed melty !!! costanza cant stand ya, cant stand yaaaaa... you guys dont know how much I love seinfeld..

Zen- impressive nuggets brah

chaco- is that the killing fields?

otto- SSSDH , is such dank man u dont even know! i really hope u sparked some of those up for outside mang. lets hope for a good turnout this summer boys

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Zen and Chaco wonderful pics guys!

nor, I popped all 5 with the intention of throwing them all outside,
I still have 12-15 more that I plan to use indoor in the future. Its been a long time since I have smoked jack herer so I am hoping to find a pheno leaning towards her, I am sure I will find some nice girls in the rest of the beans. :)

took a few pics:

here are the 3 giesel day 59 (I cut the top cola on the left one a couple weeks ago because it had a couple nanners and it bugged me out). They all have their own nice qualities but the one in the middle looks like the one that I will like the best.

Here is the Black Bubba Kush I started flushing her today at day 59 as well i'll take her 65-68 days. It coloring it totally unique to me it's very dark purple on parts of the bud. It has a earthy musky grapey vitaminy smell.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well done ottoman!! :yes:
your right, that black bubba has some great color, definitely different

zen, chaco, great pictures as always

anyone doing outdoors this season???

G

guest121295

Cutting some bud off the stick after a week for some glass jar time.....I'm still jamming this stuff up my nose, you would think that by now I'd be ready to toss it!!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Otto, I love that black kush, what a beauty..she's so stout!! Nice snow squalls coming down now, been snowing for an hour...:)

dan_kass

I received some gifts today from an unbelievably kind individual....I was so excited that I started germinating them right away :whee:

My plan with Sam's Original Haze X Skunk #1 is to hopefully find a good male (special would also be welcomed) and female to make F2's for the server fund. If I get multiple males and females then I will make crosses using each male to each female and label them as such. I will probably start a thread soon.

I'm also interested in the AK47 X Sour D as these will be the first female seeds that I've grown. I'm siked for all of them really ;)

picture.php

Amazing how small the Haze/Skunk seeds are....I put some Wonder Diesel X C99/Blueberry next to them for size comparison.
picture.php

Freshly cut Hash Plant
picture.php

picture.php

And some F3 YumCafe
picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for the crappy pics.....I still need to upgrade my camera.

Just want to say thanks again to the uber kind person who gave these to me.....and yes, I do feel quite special ;) thank you very, very much.

Take Care.
~dk

update....after 10 or so hours of soaking, most seeds have already sunk to the bottom of their containers. so far it's

10 of 10 Haze X Skunk
5 of 5 AK47 X Sour D
11 of 12 Silver Dog
10 of 10 Wonder Diesel X C99/Blueberry

I'll give them till mid day and then they'll go into paper towels.
I%20received%20some%20gifts%20today%20from%20an%20unbelievably%20kind%20individual....I%20was%20so%20excited%20that%20I%20started%20germinating%20them%20right%20away%20%20My%20plan%20with%20Sam%27s%20Original%20Haze%20X%20Skunk%20

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Otto, gotta spread it around but that BBK looks fantastic. And that bubblegum is a nice fat shrub :)

Dan, looks like yer rocking & rolling. Those beans sound sweet & that Yum f3 looks delicious. What kind of smoke is that?

dan_kass

Dan, looks like yer rocking & rolling. Those beans sound sweet & that Yum f3 looks delicious. What kind of smoke is that?

Thanks Ras/bcell/Zen :tiphat:

It's a mostly couchlock high unfortunately but if cured for a few weeks I could care less about type of high....this shit is the most flavorful herb I have ever grown/smoked, well.....so far ;) Even if you over fertilize it for 8 weeks and don't flush at the end, it still tastes amazing.

It doesn't yield as much as the HP so I only throw a few at a time into the flowering room....it never lasts long enough to be properly cured unless I give some to a friend to cure for me.

Honestly, if I wanted to get rid of it freshly cut I probably could....that's how much people in my area have grown to love her....plus I like letting people enjoy the aroma while it's drying. If I do decide to give it to someone wet I just multiply the weight by .75 or .78 and then subtract it from the original weight.....but I would only do it for an eighth or a quarter, nothing bigger then that.

~dan

thatguy

Some nice pics in the past few days!

Otto, that BK especially looks beautiful, but the calyxs on that geisel are somethin else!!!

Dan, if those are shitty pics, I'd love to see how that stuff looks in better ones cause they're sexy as hell as it is.

Zen, those nugs look absolutely stunning. Can't even find good descriptive words.

So I figure I'll add a few of my own to the mix :D

Roadkill Skunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Cough
picture.php

All the best,
TG

H

heavy dank nugg

chaco ........zen ..........thanks guys all set now. good times for sure.

Z

ZenArcade

What's up my East Coast friends?!

La Nina dry shot...................
She's a big time stinker, the smoke is great too!

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Bcell,those are some impressive fan leaves. Any clue what those slices in the fan leaves are from? i sometimes get those. was just wondering if the plant is expanding so fast it sometimes splits. Anycase... post her up later on in flower.

Looking great everyone. Hopefully no one comes home to floating plants. Shits crazy out there. never seen some of the streams and rivers like this. I always dread that, tree falling on your house, flooded neighborhood, Firefighters wanting to come in. standing in water with submerged electrical devices. Shits crazy out there

b-safe

H

heavy dank nugg

zen got the frosty nugs
g you aint kidding about the weather.flooding everywhere where I am.blues city.

G

guest121295

Blowing sideways where I'm at right now, some heavy rain squalls mixed in too...a good night to settle down by the fire and watch Mythbusters, "Cannabis Myths".....I'm really enjoying the Killing Fields after a few days in the jar she's less harsh and much more purply tasting.I smoked some of Zens La Nina this afternoon, even have a little stash. What a beauty.I have about 5 rooted and ready to grow for the summer. Now that the other grows are in the past and my rooms are clean as could possibly be I'm really having a good time making plans. Have a few seedling projects too..the Honey White BX2 I believe.I can feel summer coming!!!:gday:

Latest posts

Latest posts