What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

noreaga

just a quick update
img3623.jpg

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh hell yeah Otto! prepare for the ride finishing that baby up....she's gonna be one helluva a donker dong...

Damn N.o.R.E. she's gorgeous...you smashing her later?

noreaga

pshhh i wishzhhh cuz "shaa if she were a president, she'd be baberham lincoln" hahaha....i really hope the hairs stay purple that would be sooooo funky, smells kinda like sour in a weird way but its a blackdominaXhaze X blueberry so i dunno wtf is what, reveg? f.u.c.k ya

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Noreaga looking nice dude! gotta love the pink pistils good luck with her.

So i just got a couple more shots of that Goo and a chem D i got flowering right now, they're both 28 days into flowering. I am amazed by what a greasy hog the goo is, she smells amazing too!

goo
Picture_809.jpg
Picture_808.jpg

Picture_810.jpg

chem D, she ain't as pretty as the Goo, not yet at least...

Picture_811.jpg

Picture_812.jpg

Enjoy the day!

noreaga

Appreciate it guys, cellahhhh u been hittin the water at all? Still tryin to find me some striped bass or tunas mang

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
k, guys... your all looking really good. its been about a week. so, heres my update.
these are acouple pics from afew different ch9s. its day 49 of flowering.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
Fixed them cellar, thanks haha

C

cellardweller

lookin great everyone! can't ya feel the excitement as the OD draws near?..even though deer ate mine I am still excited for you guys who still have it goin on!
I'll try n get some indoor shots up later tonight or in the am..
..great time as always O! ..can't wait till you release that pic for the public viewing!! :muahaha: ..this budder has me spinnin woman! muchas gracias..

n.o.r.e...a bit of mold is always expected outdoors, no?
Ottoman..your work looks familiar..;) :respect:

nice pics FB420..but my neck hurts! lol..you can rotate them in your computer before uploading here by right clicking the picture and you should have a choice between rotate clockwise and counter clockwise..hope this helps..

peacenpot,
~dubs

C

cellardweller

picture.php

now there alot of fans missing because I am fighting powdery mildew..I got some organic stuff from Espoma and it seems to be working very well now..but the missing fans don't seem to bother the plants too much as they were all very shaded under the canopy.

snowdog
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sterling widow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

abusive x bluebubble

picture.php

picture.php

Golden Cindy

picture.php

picture.php

Bubblef.u.c.k.

picture.php

picture.php

best of both worlds..

picture.php

forgot to mention, I don't think anything is more than 35 days @ flower..
peacenpot,
~dubs

Last edited:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Otto ..sick...Nore..you get the IC mag cover???? purple hairs?

CD! Howdie partner....good to see you up in here with some goddamn WEED branches! Nice Nice Nice bro...lots of good shit going!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 51 ch9 mixed

Day 51 ch9 mixed

heres some pics from the ch9s from the other side of the tent.
its day 51 of flowering. acouple will be done soon, i cant wait.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

noreaga

O - good lookin those things look trippy no?

MP - hell nahhh noone inducted me into the thing im gonna take some way better shots and try to get october POTM, chem is lookin fuckin deelish the leaves are so damn dark

to everyone else p.e.a.c.e ! i see the leaves all on the ground now , fall is DEF here... Went out fishin fresh water today, caught some sunnies ehhhhh... Time to twist some freshly chopped nycd

stay high brothas

SlushMan

anyone have any ideas when theyre gonna chop theyre outdoor grow? weather supposed to be nice and dry all week then rains in the forecast for the following week so mold maybe a threat

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took down all my Apollo yesterday before today's rain. They were ready. Slight bit of mold, as to be expected. I'm happy! :D

My F13 is going to try my patience tho... :drum:

SlushMan

Thanks for your advice highlighter...yeah i got CH9 mix fem going and all her hairs are still shooting long and white although great resin production...No spots of mold on her yet so ill her go this week and what happens