What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys whats up
noreaga, nice nycd
IpIt, those are some good looking outdoors. i wish i had a bigger yard. i cant really get away with outdoors.
HDN, looking really good as always

-=-
got my seeds in, white berry, flying dutchmen mixed fem, c99 x panama red. and the seed boutique free bee is purple power plant. or pure power plant. just said 3p..the c99 and 3p's are not feminized so started a few of them each. they are going in coco tomorow :)
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

sunwukong

Glad to see some New England guys harvesting their outdoor. They all look fantastic, esp the g13 x widow HDN. Going out this weekend and making a judgement call when I get there. Some of my more Indica buds like Deep Purple and Sourbubble BX IX 3 may be ready to go. My c99 x panama reds will be done around the second week of October, however one giant ass PR pheno may take until November. As for the rest ( CT91, Drizzle, Bubblegumbo, and a few randoms), it may just be another week or two. I just hope it will stay reasonably dry from here on through to harvest. Fingers crossed, best of luck to all.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great everyone. Tomorrows gunna be chilly, high of 60...first sign that fall's here. Harvests soon! Good luck to all the guerillas out there...stay safe.

Sour Kush Safe and Indoors.
picture.php

picture.php

InPotiTrust

Buddle I love the AK99XFL.Don't have any F2's but i'm making a cross of it with Kalichakra.

I had some Biddy Early F3's that highlighter made...I shared the seeds around and popped six(If i remember LOL) and had just males so i saved one and used it on highend and a bagseedB clone that i had in my SOG.

I ran the BagseedBXBiddy Early outside that turned out really good never had any clones tho :wallbash:.

I would love to try that Mendecino Madness down the road one day. Your so right about seed plants gotta love'em.

heavy dank nugg Nice...those nuggets must taste so sweet :joint:.

Ottoman Thanks bro...hows your stuff doing?

FatBlunt420 Thanks i try...Sucks u can't do any outdoors but your still popping a seeds of some very fine strains i might add...Always wanted to try
that c99 x panama red dam u :laughing:...At least i'll get to see how u do with it i'll be watching bro

sunwukong It's always good to be harvestin :joint:....Sounds like u have a nice line up can't wait to see some pics.I hope it stays dry too.

Alright so back to the update...Went to my next spot and took some pix...The
spot these are in...the ground is mostly clay soil that i added compost to but not enuff.Great things was learned...One is that clay soil can be grown in with just compost and lime.

First up is the Blue Widow

Then we have a Kalichakra

Heres that Strawberry Cough

I think this was a white Rhino or maybe a Pure Power Plant

Forgot to say that these plants had to fight PM and Slugs mostly all by them selfs plus very little care

sunwukong

InPotITrust- I know this may seem selfish, especially in a thread where so many people are so giving of their own pics, but I won't post pictures...yet. It will come someday, maybe when I get over my paranoia about online security and such. Or when I actually get a digital camera! But until then, I don't feel comfy enough about my security situation to actually post "evidence". But yeah, it is nice to be harvesting (soon). Thats the whole point of this crazy grow game. Yea gardening is wonderful, and I love being out in nature...but a nice fat supply at home is what really motivates me. That and not paying $125 a quarter oz for good to stellar weed. Take care all.

InPotiTrust

sunwukongI understand how u feel right now but think about it this way..U can't share this hobby with ordinary people and can only share it with like minded folks like us.We all understand the risks we take and we post our pics to show that we love doing this and were not gona let these people that want to take our freedoms away make us live in fear.Only together we are strong just remember that.

L

Lilly456

When I first showed up here about 3yrs and 3 usernames ago I thought posting a pic was crazy shit.I was new to computers, the internet, everything.I finally had the balls to do it and with my wifes camera and her help with photoshop I did it.Man she gave me some shit on that one, I'm licky enough to have a wife that lets me play my games but the pics were a whole new thing.I never, ever took a pic of weed.Green Merchant scared me so badly back in 89' I was scarred for life and my only connections to new seedstock was via Gratefull Dead tours that friends went to and would trade some weed for seeds at the California or Colorado shows.My racetrack connections let me supply the giant balloons for the kids and in return I ended up with some great variety of cannabis seed.Anyway, no need to apologize for being worried but I've found that it can be a great stress reducer to share pics and know people out there just like yourself.This website has been a great resource for everybody because it's real and you can find real, tangible things that you could otherwise never ever find.Regardless everybody's pics look great, I love to see outdoor plants, especially in the challenging climate of the NE.Believe me some people out here west of the ol' Miss don't understand how sticky icky the fall climate can be on the outdoor plants.Can't upload any pics today for some reason, it's been raining for a week straight too, the mud is ridiculous.My best to the east, Chaco.:joint::joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice words, Chaco.
We're all the better w/ you posting pics! :D:yes:
I was out in the cold for a long while due to Op. Green Merchant. :frown:

Got that 'ol computer and started looking for genetics, and whoa! - a whole new world was opened to me! :woohoo:

Two yrs after OGM, my house got burgled and my grow ripped. I didn't grow again for 7 yrs, til I moved. Security should ALWAYS be #1 concern. I don't tell anyone I have an indoor going. I make like all I grow is OD, I only sell in the ruse that I'm getting it from an ID grower friend. I give my OD away to friends & family, no tight trim for the ID I give away, keep 'em guessing.
Anyway, the online canna community is where I go to show off. :D
Where we all can, and share in some comraderie that only we can share! :friends:
So that's my spiel!

Really cool to see some old names posting here, I won't be too obvious, but way cool to see some old faces back amongst us! You know who you are!
:wave:

noreaga, is that a Panamanian? Too funny if it is! :biglaugh:

Lil, here's a taste of NE fall for ya! :smoke:
picture.php

picture.php

Peace ina east

noreaga

naw no panamanian (i wish), its a blueberry x blackdomina / haze - those veggies are lookin so fuckin gnarly man.. you grew em?? i always get the summer steroid-godzilla crops goin, growing veggies is just as fun as growin buds too, gives ya somthin to do during the day no??

nore

L

Lilly456

Hey, pretty flowers there gentlemen.Here's the pic I couldn't upload yesterday of Grapevines Key X SourbubbleBX3. This is some funky weed...
picture.php

L

Lilly456

I'm really feeling some bud love today, I've all these lovely different specimens to admire and gloat over.It sure beats shoveling....This is one of my Orient Express at day 80, it's a skunky one with some very deep oriental tones as the name suggests.This has always been one of my favorite seedstocks.I smoked 5 oz by myself a few winters ago.Ho!Ho!Ho!...:joint:
picture.php

noreaga

lil - what kinda oriental tones? kikoman soy sauce or like some hibachi ;)

lune - that serande is working real well.. smelly as all hell but i notice atleast 50% or more of the pm is gone, still some here and there cause of rain spreading the spores but good looks on the reccomendation dun

L

Lilly456

Sticky sweet thai and handfulls of fresh composted organic humus kind of oriental.Gotta love the wierd stuff!!!:joint::joint:

quahog

Fred Norris puts the mad flava in ya ear.FACT.

OUTKASTT! havent talked to you in a bit , ive been busy with work and the badass lil baby of doom. he's in training for a MMA playpen fight against cellar's boy.as per usual my phone is fucked up.i made some beans with your blueberry gal. an SFV og kush male blew a powerload on her. 500 + seeds.

CELLAR : looking fucking sweet brudda. glad to see you back doing your thing. i know you will do those beans up PROPER.

heres a sneak peek @ my outdoor crop. shitty season, lost two trays of clones in the spring due to a broken fan and some nasty mold/mildew. so i ended up just popping a bunch of beans i had. ive only been out to this spot 3 times this year, and all things considered , they look pretty good.

here is a shot of most of them. they are all crosses of pure chitrali,a landrace hash making strain i believe.
picture.php

picture.php

from right to left : PineTarKush x Chitrali ,Pure Chitrali, Pot of Gold x Chitrali, Chitrali

pot of gold x chitrali
picture.php

this is the ptkxchitrali. its a blurry shot, but it kinda shows the deep red/purple calyxs.

picture.php

picture.php

pure chitrali

picture.php

everyone have a good weekend.

L

Lilly456

Nice roots, I knew they'd make it.I hope that they turn out as well as I had advertised.I'll tell you what if anybody ever grows the ecsd outside, you might as well turn off your indoor scrubber because that cut can stink out several acres...Beautifull thing. Have a fine weekend ya'll and may the fall bring great bounty.Chaco,:joint::joint: