What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck w/ those, SlushMan!

Bummer, Chaco, got too amped up on that la nina again, and pulled the plug. :frown: Good luck to you, brother, hope all is truly well.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
......:yeahthats......Once I get over being pissed at you, I'll miss you Chaco! Fucking Hazehead LOL....You'll be back like the Governor.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear that you chopped something HL! Hopefully the F13 gets the hint and finishes for ya! Mucho respect bro....

TrainwreckBX1
picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

yea CHACO what gives bro.......leaving me to deal with all these creatins by myself......

ive taken some of the best alpha pics......ive ever done.... but im not gonna post them till

chaco pops his head in........sorry guys...... everything looking good as usuall....we deff. keeping up with the west coast..........

welcome new peeps.......

peace to all.......

hdn

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: F'n nimrod can't even spell cretin! :bashhead:
Jes joking w/ you, hdn! :D
C'mon, post those alpha's, fk that lily-livered bitch! I just hope that squirrel-y bastid is OK up there all alone...:kos:

Melty, that TW looks dead-on peakness, just beautiful!
The Chem4's looking quite deadly, me thinks. :D

Nice to have some more Apollo, I put a BIG dent in my stash this summer.

picture.php

picture.php

noreaga

U guys gettin all this rain? thought summer was over , guess not.. Tonight was the harvey keitel and my nose is permenantly stained with diesel skunk smell, shit is horrendous! oh what a problem to have, jets and giants both won aswell. ill raise the glass to all you fellars, lataaaaaa

nor

noreaga

first fantasy win of the season wooooo! mp whats your record 2 0? i f'd up so bad by not choosing nyg as my defense

noreaga

highligher - DANK

HDN - DANK with a capital D

slush - id let those go another 30 35 days depending on the strain, those are outdoors no? they should be done by now i think but best of luck before the first frost brotha

to the rest of ya's, pics of the harvest tonight!

C

cellardweller

yeah..there be some dankness in here today..:respect: for all NE growers fighting Ma Nature in and out right now..

AK99 x freeze

picture.php

casey

picture.php

agent orange

picture.php

most of the AK is down..I'm really trying to let it finish out, but really hate cutting less than dime size pieces of mold off and losing her piece by piece..so far maybe 2-3 grams lost to mold..haven't seen but one little tiny bit of mold in the can so far..I really hope i can get that casey to go to middle of October, but I don't see it happening..maybe though..
peace n pot
~dubs

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, that A11 looks dank, hope that F13 turns out nice!!!!

HDN, looking good as usual, but i have to agree with HL show those beautiful pics your holding back!

MP, that trainwreck looks so perfect, does it have that super lemony smell to it?

CD, lovin the hash pic, it looks super yummy! your outdoors are looking pretty nice too!

Lilly, hope all is well, hopefully your lurking around cause these pics are for you man!!!

Transplanted these clones today and it was only 11 days for these roots!
Picture_822.jpg

here is a haze she is starting to put some weight on. Not quite the beast you had :bow: lilly..

Picture_816.jpg

Picture_813.jpg

Picture_814.jpg

here is the chem 4 dried, she is very nice smoke

Taste: 8.5 (super lemony lysol, didn't taste much chem)
Yield: 9 ( she yielded very well for me)
Smell: 8 ( I got some sour with a mostly chem smell not as over powering as the chem)
High: 9
Bag appeal: 10 (looks insane bright green and covered in trichromes )
Overall: 9

Chem d vs Chem 4: i think the chem d has a much more over powering smell and the high is a little bit stronger as well. I like the smell of the chem 4 a little better and i think she is a better plant to grow. I have to say that I like to smoke the chem d more but not by very much; to each their own.

Picture_818.jpg

Picture_817.jpg

LUIxNN

she yielded low and didn't have much of a smell. She has a great grapey woody taste and a nice after burn smell which i can't describe. the high is nice and mellow last long. Not a keeper in my garden but it probably would be in others.

Picture_819.jpg

Picture_820.jpg

keep up the amazing working everyone1

Latest posts

Latest posts