Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco, awesome show!

that congo cola has me wondering what im doing wrong

Not growing ACE gear! :tongue:

My ACE gear will be started soon! :woohoo:

We're gonna have to see those La Nina purple bastards now!
How 'bout it? :smoke:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks cobain.
im running 1000w hps, gonna add another hood soon.
for nutrients im using flora mirco, and bloom, with calmag. im using full coco, in 6 gal pots
with this mixed fem pack. i can tell about half will be done by day 60. the others are gonna take alittle longer. ill keep you updated.

has any one grown white berry? c99 x panama red? or flying dutchmen mixd pack??

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is rocking lately...my turn.
Chunk D
ECSDxDeep Chunk
picture.php

Chunky Cheese
UKCheesexDeep Chunk
picture.php

Casey JoneS
picture.php

OGbx
picture.php

:canabis: I like weed.

L

Lilly456

Ya' see what I'm talkin' about....Damn tough around here, that's the best part.:joint::joint: The chunky cheese, I bet that baby reeks...:woohoo:

L

Lune TNS

FB420... looks great man keep it up

Lilly, good lord... you're about to be in sativa heaven over there :yoinks: Much respect

H2O and cobain welcome :joint:

MP killer as usual bro...

H

h^2 O

except for the deepchunk and alpha diesel it seems like everyone around here is into sats........

H

h^2 O

yeah i always take what i can, but i really prefer those dank indicas - it makes it so i don't even have to drink to feel chill

H

heavy dank nugg

the rich get richer.

the rich get richer.

L

Lune TNS

:pimp3: Cool news, you must be riding high right now HDN. Life has a strange way of working things out, eh?

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Right on HDN, things are looking good your way that ISS looks beautiful.

MP, sick pics as always much :respect: which one you liking better so far the chunky cheese or chunk d?

L

Lilly456

Here's the ecsd at night, I took a few pics an hour ago, I've been fixing a blown well pump all day but after much tribulation I got her up and running.Hardly had time to roll a joint.I had to go to the "lowrider capital of the world" to buy parts from a giant plumbing, well water supply place, it's 90 miles away, a real pain in the ass when I just wanted to loaf around like a fool all day now that I'm home alone for a month and a half.No pump, no R/O water, no showers I have a 250 gal tank for the bed of my truck but hauling water from the fish hatchery can get real old, more so as the cold moves in.Anyway here's the deez, I hope they make it, this container has 4 cuts and smells like the best damn thing you ever tasted...
picture.php

L

Lilly456

I always figure here that if I have buds as big as a quarter by the 12th of Sept, I'll make out with something good.:joint::joint:
picture.php

L

Lilly456

The rockwool has never failed me.I think, I swear it's true that I have 100% success in rooting cuts in rockwool.I just let them sit in about 1/4 inch of water at all times until I see new growth or a slightly droopy cut stand upright.This point they will receive 1/4 strength nutes until the root shows then into the medium of choice and veg at low strength nutes until they really start to grow then up the nutes as you see fit.I bought this ez-clone machine last spring and tried it out in late June. there used to be a grower here named gratepfulthc and he had a DIY version of this and he was rooting these beautifull cuts with great root systems so, I grabbed this clone unit and I had similar results.When I had a bunch of these rooted I sent some to the coast to see how they'd make out as opposed to the regular routine and sure enough they started growing right away.This is going to help me considerably this fall when I fly the friendly skies.I really love going to hydro shops and checking out new gear and I want to stay on top of the game so I tried it.The next best thing I tried was a 250W daylight halide from Hortilux, the thing is a vegging machine, I also have a 600W halide conversion for one of my hps 600 ballasts and that baby is a workhorse too...I'm so happy that well nightmare is over I'm about to skip on up to the outhouse like a schoolgirl..:joint::joint:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys.
i got an update for ya. this is day 31. ch9 fixed fem, #7 of 10. this is the frostiest of the crop.
and this is my first flowering, very exciting.
the last pic is of # 3.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-