What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

S

Spicy McHaggis

ya know, Im just a new member here, but isnt it really bad form to just come out and beg for buds on the open boards? kind shows an immaturity level that just says "I'm sketchy"

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dank nugg- nice plants, i saw that operation ivy shit... fuck that guy. he got some negative karma for that shit... its our first 2 amendment rights... freedom of speech and right to bear arms

L

Lilly456

^^^Exactly, no room in this sport for lovebirds or pigs.I'm really not one to jump on somebody's shit but the time comes when it's time to jump up and not take shit, I won't take it , never will.If I wanted to be bent over I would have stayed in Mass.:2cents::2cents:

C

cobain420

What's up everyone? How has everyone been? Been awhile since I've hit up this thread...

Heavy: Great buds bro! You are a very talented person! :)

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cobain,
shits good. this thread is probably my favorite. no real topic so u can talk about whatever, and you know everyones local.
OVERGROW NEW ENGLAND!!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
IVY, u should probably worry about your own secuirty rather than everyone on this thread; we're all big boys here we can take care of ourselves.

Lilly, sit back relax and light a fat one, a lot of people like IVY out there talking about something they're truly clueless too. Just another hater, i see them everyday; i thought someone like u would have gotten use to them by now.

HDN, that alpha is looking dank! much respect.

got around to taken some pics was playing with the camera trying to figure out how to take sick pics like u guys!

dried bubblegum

Chem 4

the plants here came from some seeds i found in dank bud i got from a friend!

plant A

Plant B

Here are the 3 Haze beans my buddy gave me, went 3/3 :woohoo:
Im thinking this could be legit...

And collected some pollen for a rainy day...:joint::joint:

L

Lilly456

Looks great Otto.If he didn't target my year old posts I would have ignored him, I know it's rather silly but people that know me know that, well I can be quick to come back at ya'. I'm on my way to Mass in a few hrs for some neccessary biz tomorrow, the garden is on autopilot for several days, so I'm kinda in a scrappin' mood.Looking foward to the smoking area at Stapleton, lite up a butt and order a 10 dollar cognac between flights.I've had assholes bothering me all week so I'm slightly off the hook, but holding...:joint::joint: one thing is that I never see the haters in this thread, never it's always laid back...

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well circle the wagons, I see smoke! Someone put a bramble in Chaco's horses' tail! :biglaugh:

Ottoman, looking good! :D Keep playing w/ that camera! :yes:

hdn, dat sheit is off the hook! :yoinks:

Just had to chime in, I like seeing Chaco all fired up!
Hope you get on that plane burr-free, Hoss! :tongue:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeeeee Hawww....this place is a fucking CIRCUS! I knew there was a reason that a clown like myself fit in...

Otto...yer #4 pics got me MEGA excited...I just put her into flower last week! woo Hoo....great shots

Chaco...yer fucking cooked...:joint: Be safe in yer travels!

HD, I would like to help ya find the answer, but I cannot find the question! ???? I must missed a post somewhere!

Respect to all...HL..Lunerrr..

L

Lune TNS

gmanwho... that sure is some strange fungus there... you look to have some nice stems in that coco too :joint:

HDN sicks pics as usual bro...

Otto damn dude that bubblegum sure is frosty, ya captured it good in that pic. Everything's looking great, yer killing it... and man oh man those haze seeds... :friends:

Lilly... damn straight, the lack of haters is why I post in here. Think happy thoughts :joint:

HL... man I told ya that I'd let the chemdog get yellow! I just chopped these this afternoon, day 70 :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
HDN, that anonymouse is a proxy server. in case your wondering what a proxy server is it is basically bouncing of there site while whoever views icmag. so any tracks show anonymouse, not at icmag. Not sure why it is doing that. Odd, and not right. IT should not be linking back to the site. I gotta look into that. And why is poping up?? it hsould not do that, it is not a web traffic scam or advertisement site at all. So something somehow is linking to the site. Does this message do it? at this point Im thinking it has to do something with routing pictures since they were upload via anonymouse. VERY ODD.

Lune, thats some nice chalk art on the walls there. i like to let them eat themselves at the end as well. That chem reminds me of my trainwreck pheno casey. Racket ball size nugs scattered. as for the stems in coco, im sick of coco, im sick of soil, dwc was a pain and to much room for error. Thou.... so far, Ebb & flo has found a new place in my heart.

An to op ivy, thats an odd name to begin with. ?? dont ya think. kinda sounds leo to me already since every thing leo is operation this operation that. But u couldn't be that stupid; or could u? 2ndly, at any given chance, and in any raid bust, there will be guns waving from the leo side. Whether your a peace full person growing a few for themselves or not, they still will be trigger ready. And it will always be that way till it's legalized. I still here u in a way, but u are definetly not gonna make any point by busting in preaching like that, douche. you might as well be on there side.

Wait, did someone say circus.... ha. I always do say,..... It's all about personal amusement.

B-safe

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, thanks man, pratice makes perfect right?

MP, thanks too, the chem 4 ur gonna love her my pics do no justice, she is super frosty and I can't wait to smoke her. Also just so you know when i grew her out she stretched on me a bit, cut those lower branches off for sure, i think you'll like her alot. make sure u post some pics of her too!

Lune, my mouth is drooling over the pic man that stuff is POTENT, great job!

*** I have a medicial question to ask and was hoping to get some help from peeps here:

Basically have a loved one that is very ill and losing weight like crazy. This person will not smoke no matter what, so i've been trying to do a little research on what I can give them to help their appetite without smoking. I wish i was in Cali and could just go to the dispensery but this is not the case. I am thinking i am going to go the butter route and put it in some hot tea for them. I was just wondering if anyone knew of anything that could give someone "the munchies" without actually smoking. I GREATLY appreciate any help.

thank u!

Yo otto.............HDN is right about the tincture. No experience here either but hear its good.

I just add some potent budder to anything and im good......sometimes too good lol:1help:..........def makes me hungry too.:2cents:

Lune-chem looks sick bro....................its a true elite. I cant get over the potency of it. Like diesel on roids.:joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Otto...sorry to hear that you are having to watch a loved one suffer...:badday:
Look up Bhang...it's a cannamilk...you should have no problem finding recipes...hope this helps...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I knew I could count on peeps here for some great info! The Beatles put it perfect:

"oh, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends."

Thank u all soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, HAPPY COLLEGE FOOTBALL DAY!!!!!!

C

cobain420

Just ordered up 30 Nirvana Big Bud, can't wait guys!

SOG from seed, 2 weeks after popping roots in peat pellets, they will be switched to 12/12, running a 400W HPS, and Blaneonep's soil mixture.

Would it be alright to update my progress here? You guys could maybe hook me up with some advice, from what I can see you guys have your places dialed in very well.

Good luck, be safe everyone, thanks!