What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do I keep thinking these great white's in chatham have something to do w/ Chaco? :D

Otto, best wishes for your loved one! Budda, Bhang, & tinctures are all good bets. ;)

cobain420, post away your progress, that's what this thread is for!

C

cobain420

Will do! Soon enough when I get started I will post some pictures and notes about progress!

H

heavy dank nugg

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
:yoinks:

H

h^2 O

hello fellow new engladers
this year is big ass bagseed. 18 gallons, that big leaf is the size of a television
picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Speaking of sharks, well not really sharks, or GWS or greenhouse for that matter. Heard blue fin tunas have been running close to the LI sound, the race area in the past few days....

Might have to go drop some squid out there , especially with this great weather..

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey, what up?
i got an update for u guys, havent posted too much from this grow but heres some pics about a week old. around day 25 of flowering. i got a ch9 mixed fem pack, so each plants different.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

C

cobain420

FatBlunt420: Hey nice setup man! I just finished up running CH9 feminized Aroma, wasn't bad at all. By far not the greatest genetics I have ever grown with, but definitely worth growing. Two problems I had with the strain: 1) Stems were too small and not strong enough (kept fans on them entire grow, and it was only one phenotype) 2) I had a problem with PM for the first time in about 7 runs, which is odd.

Those are looking KILLER bro, what type of nutrients are you using? I used a 400W HPS and Botanicare lineup of nutrients in FFOF/perlite mix. Good luck, looking good for day 25 of flowering! My Aroma took right around 60 days...

gmanwho: Whatup G!? The weather has been great hasn't it? Can't ask for any better :)

h^2 O: That's a MONSTER bro, keep up the great work, keep us posted if possible, I wanna see what that beauty looks like in a few weeks...

Awesome thread guys, Overgrow NE! :) Enjoy the weather everyone! Be safe...

L

Lilly456

Alright now gentlemen, enough is enough, however I do enjoy the attention....Everybody looks great from Lune's retarded Chem that looks like a great White Russian but isn't, it's the fat ripe buds falling over, I hate being outdone...Fatblunt 26 days and looking great, H20, nice fat outdoor, I have the same container full od ECSD and it's cranking out buds now but I had a male Congolese outside near it back in July and it looked spent after I used some pollen so I threw it in the woods, figured it would die..well it didn't and it pollenated my outdoor Deez a bit but it's dead now...Dogs are alive, I'm half alive but my plants are out of control, the growroom temps hit 37 degrees the other night when I was gone and evertning is going purple.1st is elite's Lemon LarryXhad to be a Rez Chem Male....
picture.php

L

Lilly456

Haze pheno of La Nina, 99 days in of 130.I counted 27 tops on this one plant, not including lowers...
picture.php

L

Lilly456

Grapevine's Key X Sourbubble, it's the last top after I cut it this afternoon, the whole thing turned purple in 3 days.Rock hard buds, low yield but appears to be very high end, smells like some super funky shit...
picture.php

L

Lilly456

It may be it just keeps growing, so does that damn Congo.Here's my keeper pheno of Mota's Sativa Queen.Some of the other La Nina tops are the biggest of all and some are going purple.One month to go...
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jeez...who brought the showoff? :joint: RESPECT to all....Chaco, those Sativas look magnificent bro!!! Hope all went well back home...Praises to all..

L

Lilly456

Hell MP, with people like you around a guy's got to do all he can!!!My best to tha' east, Chaco.:joint::joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts