What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't know about any of these, found 'em on another site as the fav. Ct shops.

1. Sunshine Daydream: Guilford, Connecticut, USA 06437
2. Wasteland: Torrington, Connecticut, USA 06790
3. Vibrations: Enfield, Connecticut, USA 06082
4. Old Glory: North Haven, Connecticut 06471 (No pipes online)
5. Utopia: Norwalk, Connecticut, USA 06854 (EXPENSIVE!!!)

A classic that seems to get worse as days pass..... my first pipe was puchased at, Head to Toe in Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA 06606.

thatguy

What up, guys? My bad I disappeared again, had a shitty couple of weeks. My cat got hit and killed by a car right in front of my house, and then 2 days later my ID crop starts getttin rot on all the biggest tops!

So I was in a shitty ass mood and not in the mood to post.

But I'm feelin better now, took a few days off to get drunk as hell and do some tubing down a nearby river. Sure needed something like that, it's been a couple of years since I've gone.

Just gotta say, I hate Old Glory. Overpriced as hell, IMHO. There are a few other good shops around the state, like Skeleton's Closet over in Storrs and Stairway to Heaven in Hartford, tho they sometimes have a small ass collection of pieces.

Also, I've surprisingly seen a handful of really nice pieces at the Manchester VIP. So the rest of their stores might be worth a shot, tho they on't have a lot of nice ones, just mainly that imported crap.

Hope everyone's doin well!

All the best,
TG

sunwukong

HDN- Its been a while since I've been to Old Glory. But the last time I was there they had bongs similar to that. I always go for colored glass, so I only glanced over the clear.

Highliter- Thanks for that post. Gotta check those places out. Head to toe was were I grabbed my first pipe too. Place was awesome. Close, reasonable, nice selection and cool staff.

Thatguy- Not a fan of the Old Glory? Yea, shops here are kinda pricey. Last time I was at the Storrs place, was way to f-ed to even pay attention. The vip in Milford had nice pipes, no bongs though. I don't like buying pipes displayed next to ball-gags though. My friend picked up a piece and it was a lousy hitter. Broke a week later.

Buddle

Veteran
Sunshine daydreams has a good collection of glass bongs includi ng Roor and GTX.Better prices than Old glory..20 min longer down I95..

i know a blower if your interested in maybe getting something custom...might be worth you talking to him...
pm me i will give you his contact info
might be worth a phone call. never know

Rudedewd

Hi peoples. TG, sorry to read about your cat bro. I lost a cat last spring and it tore me up pretty good. I got a new lil dude now though that keeps me busy swearing, lol. I hope life gets better for ya real quick.

L

Lilly456

^^Nice piece HD, I wish I could own one of those, I'd have to hire somebody to hold it for me, I've never had a piece of glass for more than a week.I just drop the things, every time.Sometimes people will give me some nice pipes but they always end up in a cupboard, broken and I forget about it and the water in it.I just can't hold on to shit, I have to have papers or I'm over.I'd much rather hit off a nice bong too, believe me, smoking joints all the time is a little inconvenient.Been having some heavy herm issues with a few plants in my torture chamber, where plants go to take the test...2 different varieties blew some potent dust all in 2 days time, I really never used to have these problems but now that I've been buying seed not making it over a period of years, I mean I make seeds rather frequently but I have to start somewhere...anyway, all is not lost, my stash is on the up side these days.Anyway this little slut came out of the test room, Grapepunched's test packs, 2 females are just outstanding smelling weed, I mean obnoxiuosly potent odor.Potency, I have no idea...but she looks like this at 51 days...de nada, Chaco.:joint::joint:
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heavy dank - shits nice. my friend had one just like it. (you gotta love those stemless pieces.)after he got a toro defuser that doubled as a bubbler, and an ash catcher.

lilly - nice looking nugs. i gotta get some fruit strains

L

Lilly456

It's nice to trade your scissors in for a nice chainsaw sometimes.Too bad these nice stinky plants are soo tiny, but quality beats quantity I reckon...Gotta jump back on the slave train ripping up a barn with a big fat owl living in it, I don't know what I'm gonna do when I reach his end, I can only feel him about to spring onto my back every minute...:joint::joint:

L

Lune TNS

Hope Bill isn't too bad for my Mass. friends. Hopefully just a nice splash of rain, and no damaging winds.

Met up with some old friends over the weekend at our usual storm watching spot and the water looked pretty rough I gotta say... We have a semi-private nook that overlooks a certain bay that we've been using for years... whenever there's a good storm we'll all get together, hotbox the car, and watch the storm come across the water :joint: Exciting, I know...

HDN nice bong, that thing must rip!

TG man I'm sorry to hear about you losing your buddy, I've been there many times and it always sucks... Hope ya stick around homie :joint:

Lilly, beautiful nugs, what are they stinkin like?... Looks killer... Watch out for those talons! :dueling: If ya want an extra sturdy bong check out US Tubes, they make em super thick and the joints on em are huge... I was up late last night having tons of fun trimming aswell, I wish I needed a chainsaw lol...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Damn HDN, thats looking very nice. If i had a brand new bong and a phat sack of some killer diesel I don't think i move off the couch for a few days, except to answer the door for the delivery guy. Looking great your way keep it up!

L

Lune TNS

I'm having to wait around for my lights to turn on, all so I can start trimming. By the time they come on I'm all stoned and don't feel like trimming :laughing: Here's what I've been throwing in the ole pipe lately...

Small batch of bho I whipped up the other day
picture.php

Some leftover 73 that came from the sour d pictured a page or 2 ago
picture.php

Sour D nug
picture.php

Some casey jones a friend did up. I'm liking this cut, it smells creamy and musty but also has that diesel funk to it...
picture.php

picture.php

Some more buds I got hooked up with... romulator super silver haze, I love smoking this stuff... fruity piff...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts