What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HDN its really weird but I love those highs every once in a while it lets me know im smoking some serious shit. I am lucky to say that I have had only 1 bad trip ever and I've tripped plenty of times. It was mushies too not L i enjoy both and those highs don't seem to remind me of that 1 bad trip. I'll never forget it, I told my college roomate: "I will NEVER SMOKE WEED AGAIN!" hahaha I saw, heard, and thought some CRAZY shit that night. I def wouldn't smoke the sativa if they made me feel like that again.

Lilly, IMO it's hard to top a 80 day deez unless it that paranoid sativa stuff. That congo is looking great! do u know what she comes from?

Here is some dry shots of the Bubblegum and Blueberry, You gotta love giant nugs,

bubblegum
This baby weighed 12 grams.

blueberry
this one was 8 grams

L

Lune TNS

Heh I'm sure we've all been a little 'noid from sat highs from time to time... Nothing better than going into a public place and thinking that everyone is judging your every move. Some samples of lemon thai I've had have done that to me big time...

^Otto those are some noggers :yes:

This hot weekend has sucked big time, I really hope it cools off soon. As soon as I have stuff finishing up it gets hot as hell out :wallbash:

L

Lune TNS

I have to get my good camera squared away... have it sitting right here but left the usb cord elsewhere, doh :wallbash: Sorry about the crappy image quality...

Here's some ECSD I finished up a couple weeks ago, I believe I took this pic on day 74...
picture.php

Also took some real quick shots of casey jones and chem tonight, pretty sure they are on day 52... My first run with these plants and I really like both of em, both smell great and look to be good producers...

Casey
picture.php

ChemD
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lune, please, find that cable! :biglaugh:

Ottoman, nice girth, bet they needed staking! :D

Y'all stop bein' pussies, ride that sativa like a shaman! :nanana:

L

Lilly456

God damn this shit puts a burr in my saddle!Nice weed ya'll,you have to love it, all that bud out there...The offending herb, 1 down 2.5 to go.Have the best possible day...Chaco.:joint::joint:
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Impressive La Nina stash you're building! :yes:
"Paranoia gonna destroy ya" :nanana:

Well, I gave him a chance to answer, but it seems Chaco's orbiting another solar system. :biglaugh:
Ottoman, the Congo is from ACE, it's two different Congo strains along w/ a touch of Chitral (25%) to beef it up and bring it in early. ;)

L

Lilly456

Well ya' know cutting hazy plants forever should put you in another solar system, they're a bitch!!!:laughing::laughing: Lune I can smell that ECSD from right about here...Took a pic before the thunder starts, while I take a break from monotonous duties..You can tell it's been raining everyday@ about 1-2pm BANG!!!
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spent a summer in Az. once. It was like clockwork every afternoon, lasted
10-30 m, then back to scorch. :bandit:

Hating on the humidity, all my od has PM. :cuss:
Gave 'em the Greencure today.

picture.php

See all that 'goldenrod' in the background? By the time I'm getting nice, resinous buds, that shit will be drifting it's feathery seed all over my bud. :frown: A real PITA to pluck off, and adds to the chance of mold. :wallbash:

"More bubble for my trouble"
I don't know why I bother, just love growing weed I guess! :D

L

Lilly456

Ah yes, I just love looking at outdoor plants waving in the wind even if they don't finish or they are slammed by hail I'll put 'em out anyway.I have another outdoor ECSD in hydro with a cover over the top of a buried bucket and it's been out since the 21st of June and it's way ahead of the above cuts and grows like crazy.It's down by the road so I stay away from it until dark.The sparkletts water guy came today while I was cutting my 1st ECSD buds and since my driveway's a mudpit I went down when I heard the dogs bark with filthy, sticky hands and he was so glad to see me he shook my resinous hand...Oh well, I reckon he was wondering what he was smelling all day.Here's a Motarebel Sativa Queen I put in to replace La Nina #2.Keep it up ya'll, Chaco.:joint::joint:
picture.php

floater

hey lilly
how's your ECSD doing as of right now? My WCSD (west coast sour diesel) is basically in early stages of bud- but the last 3 days of super hot temps are causing some stretch.

MY WCSD are in a glass greenhouse- homemade- which had extremely poor ventilation (120 degree temps until last night- when some serious GH improvements were made). saw some pretty obvious heat stretching, but bud formation started about 3 days ago, after stretching for about 2 weeks- so no worries. where are your ECSD in all this? have actual round buds yet? cause i don't!

would upload pics, but alas, not until they come down...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I must say....it is good to see how active this thread is lately, it's awesome to know that we are definately keeping up with the rest of the world....

Chaco..uhh...fuck me that's a pile of haze....Always wanted to bury a bubbler bucket outside, I am in to busy of an area to try, I'll live through you on this one...Peace from the East :joint:

Otto...yer nugs are killer bro. Awesome stuff.

Lune..as usual, great grow...love to see some updated pics with yer cam...

That gal looks gorgeous HL...good luck with the PM, this week sure as hell didn't help the cause...

For you sickos:
SourDieselKush
picture.php

SourDieselIBL
picture.php

picture.php

L

Lilly456

Sugar sweet MP, how the hell is it that I never see any bugs eating up your foliage?Damn...Floater, my late planters in the pic above have 2 or 3 new flowers everyday I think that by 1st snow about Oct 10th they'll have bud.My hydro cut was about 3' tall when I put it out and had been a mother plant I took about 60 or 70 cuts from and that plant is way ahead of the late ones, I think it will finish completely.I'm at about 36 degrees N Lat in New Mexico though because I kicked myself off the east coast.These guys just let me hang around....it's my eastern sense of humor I think....The lower the Lat the faster an outdoor plant will finish.I used to grow Sensi's G-13 X Hashplant out here and it used to grow giant and would have ice on the leaves in the morning and you could watch it respond as the sun hit it and melted the ice.So long as it doesn't go below 29 or 28 degrees and the plants were in holes.It already gets down to 39 or 40 every night here @ 8,000ft but the daytime sun can't be beat..Good luck with her, Chaco, aka, Lilly456.:joint::joint:

L

Lilly456

Nice HD, I loved my Alpha Deez I kept it for a little more than a year and it was awesome.Enjoy her she'll treat you real well, no doubt!!:joint::joint: I made a great cross with Sensi's NL and my Alpha female.Came out philthy...:joint::joint:

sunwukong

HDN- Old Glory on the Boston Post Road in Old Saybrook. Bought a no name, 18 inch glass tube from them 5 years ago. Nice thick heavy glass, ice notches, etc. Haven't been there in ages, but amongst my friends we all agree Old Glory has the best selection in the CT area. Still have the bong. Reminds me of a jbd bong my friend used to keep in his car in highschool (don't blaze and drive!). There's Utopia in Norwalk, but that place is a little steep, and the selection limited. Glass shopping is fun. You look for that one piece that speaks to you. The one that whispers,"I pull like a champ." Good luck in your search.

Latest posts

Latest posts