What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice showing FbN...beautifully done...your original diesel looks a whole hellava lot like my eastbound keeper..skeletal structure bud sets leaf sets..

Blaze 12

What's up $mike good to see ya pop In where ya been at bro ? And yea it does looks a lot like eastbound ...kinda like kabs too

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Just hanging likewise blaze I see you doing your thing bud....hope all is well in mass/ri/conn heads..
melty lets see that lios dawg....about to pop some SouthAfrican Durbanxstardawgix1looking for that oooo eee..
Has anyone done pkxhoneywhite?if so I want in...we need a proper NE staple down my way...just a thought..jeje

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I've been lucky enough to get some of Melty's current work, he did a nice job with the packaging, clean and organized. I won't be able to pop them anytime soon but they'll be the first things I pop when I crack some seeds again. Never grew or smoked on any LIOS so that excites me the most, something new and fresh for me personally.

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blaze, how goes it man. The LIOS is Accessndx's girl, she's a stubby Indica that blows earthy/sweet/lime. Karma found a nice LIOSxLuciferOG and hit her up with his v2 WhiteOG males. Old Grandpa Scratch or OG Scratch is what he calls them.

$, 2015 is all StardawgxLIOS and (Skunk#1/Basic5xSourD)xLIOS. Mission= Keepers
Failure= Not an option

Otto, they'll be lucky to call your garden home brother. :tiphat:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Lol melty...im down to help in the hunt...
nice otto....cant wait to see those to fruition.....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
a "stubby indica" crossed over to the ECSD that's what I'll be looking through first :). I am assuming the skunk1/basic5xSD has similar appeal to you as the sour does for me. I know it seems like forever but in just a few months those beans will be getting popped and I'll make sure to document the grow.

MM, you know melty has done something right if your down to help hunt.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Rasputin thats what im talking about!!
definitely a tk leaner blaze..
good stuff I need to peek at that pk as well...did someone here reverse the pk yet?

Blaze 12

Not to answer for anybody here but if your talking the la,hollywood exc pure kush yea one of these fellers did not sure who theres a thread pks1 and hybrids

Blaze 12

Im telling you mass is gonna have the worst laws possible i was just checking out some of the new rules for my card and to become a caregiver just ridiculous ..im sick of watching states like R.I and maine have no problems while mass is gonna just put this shit in a choke hold.. person to person caregiving is the best way for everybody to win here .but plain and simple they want all the control fucking crooked bullshit state why i live here i have no clue

Blaze 12

@otto no its not bro ..im gonna take a trip up there this spring and check out some areas portland is prob as far up as id go.. i had a buddy in bangor years back and lets just say it aint for me ha ha york or cumberland county would be my two picks..dosent it take 6 moths to get your card in maine ? That might pose a problem with no work right away and also the plant count is 6 per and care give for up to 5 right

Asslover

Veteran
If only us Florida growers had such problems :blowbubbles:
Love checking the nuggetry in the thread. Always found dank when i was living in West Springfield.

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
West Springfield huh? I lived there for about 7 years.
I truly hate it around here. The people suck and are really greedy and shady. Not many people have a good vibe to them.
Cant wait to move to the Emerald Triangle and get the fuck outa dodge!
Im bringing Super Lemon Haze back on the scene here for a select few.
People are going nutz for the GG#4. Im making some X's with her soon:
SLH x GG#4(r)
Tangie x GG#4(r)
SSSDH x GG#4(r)
Chemical Blue x GG#4(r)

I made a bunch of beans of Chemmy Jones x (Blueberry x SweetTooth).
Havent tested them out yet. So many strains, so little time.

KONY

Veteran
@otto no its not bro ..im gonna take a trip up there this spring and check out some areas portland is prob as far up as id go.. i had a buddy in bangor years back and lets just say it aint for me ha ha york or cumberland county would be my two picks..dosent it take 6 moths to get your card in maine ? That might pose a problem with no work right away and also the plant count is 6 per and care give for up to 5 right

only takes 6 months if you don't have any existing medical records.