What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Blaze 12

anybody know the deal with the 2 chem d cuts i have one with the mosaic heavy then theres another D cut that dosent have it as heavy i read somewhere joe b's cut was the one that dosent have it as bad ? also any corey veg pics i had a lil mix up cant tell whats what lol

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Blaze12, the one I run is the same as the one you got from the sounds of it, heavier on the mosaic look. If you add some extra Mag it'll take care of the look if it bothers you that much. Never smoked or seen any of the joe b cut so I got no clue about her. You gonna grow them side by side?

Blaze 12

Yea maybe ..I haven't swooped the other one yet I'm just asking if yall heard the Joe b story.. it wasn't attached to the cut I just read somewhere joes wasn't as bad ..this one I guess never really gets rid of it no matter how much mag but the other will I guess who knows I think there the same just prob treated different over the years..I've been on my Chem hunt lately next on the hit list is that 91 skva tho I'm thinking that's my fav by the crosses I've ran of it skunk fuel funk to the max

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Blaze12, you ever end up grabbing the other chemD (joeb) cut? Be curious to know the differences.

Got this OGKB cut back I don't know how long ago probably 6-7 months at least....I got one unrooted cut and you'd think I'd have a monster plant but no....this thing sucks balls as far as veg is concerned. Figured since she is so slow i'll try and grow her big because I don't see me running this often or possiblu ever again, I'll hopefully hit her up with some pollen, preferably something leggy like a haze or maybe trying to reverse the ECSD and attempt fems, who wouldn't love shorten up that stretch on the ECSD or speed up the okgb veg?
picture.php

Blaze 12

I wish I could find where I read that about Joe and the chem d cut Otto but you seen my pic I put up of the chem d I grabbed then if you go to bobhemphill IG he posted his that's the other cut my homies gonna give me when it's big enough he kinda just got her himself so it will be a lil bit ...I haven't smoked ogkb but man is she ugly and slow I just wanna try her to see what the hypes about .ive smoked the forum and animal plenty now .I think that x to sour will be fuego I know rado did a ogkb x the white but he didn't release it to the public

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Ive ran both "tmv" pheno and west coast cut think there the same im getting the d back shortly and I can further more elaborate but I think it was somewhat considered jb's cut..good memory blaze hope all is well with u guys havent spoke...dam otto that sucks I heard that she was slow but thats crazy......late...

Blaze 12

I'll have to find it another night just got 22 pages into chem fam thread it might be in the chem 101 sorry guys I read so much sometimes I forget where I see stuff lol what's up money you gonna have some beans for a ginger in denver im not going but i think you and JJ staying with the homies if you wanna pass any along wink wink ...I'll edit this post with a pic later ..Otto if you dump ogkb I'll take that trash bag lmao

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Blaze12, I know a couple dudes that have tried to breed with the OGKB and seems she's not the easiest to force beans upon, I'll also attempted to use her reserved pollen on plants personally, with no success. Not sure how rado's cross turned out but would be curious to know if he had the same issues. Also i'll make sure to throw my trash in your bin next dump run :)

MM, slow is a understatement. Not gonna lie this plant only makes me dislike the cookie line that much more. I admit its good weed I won't deny that but I rather be growing and smoking on plenty of other strains.

KONY

Veteran
For the first 2 years we ran the D cut, it showed very little variegation. Now for the last 12 or 16 months, its shown it every time and won't go away (even with more Mg). However the last run of her we just chopped is the best round of her ever. So chunky, juicy and frosty.

Switching to watering only soil soon, curious if it goes away then.

Blaze 12

ok so been up half the night looking for what I seen still couldn't find it but after both Chem threads I found this

joe-brand

there is a chance the original cut from mass has no mosiac trait. It could have bee aquired later on as the clone was passed down. I will have a set that came from mass and mailed to cali soon. a original set of 91,d,headband and sour.

altough nspecta may disagree

joebrand

need more post to pm lol

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
The only test i would need to do to see if they were the same or not would be the smell the buds! That smell on the D is unique and not like any other chem I've smelled if they both smell like tooth decay and dirty gym socks then IMO their the same just with different looks. just my 2 cents tho....

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
smoking on some 'white diesel' for now, def locally grown and pretty solid.

So todays what.. the 3rd snowstorm of the (spring) season? :pointlaug

Stinkhorn123

Hey guy's im new here, had an account years ago but rarely posted. Considering the current climate im a little more comfortable so I think this will be my new hangout spot. Been growing this beautiful plant since 1991. Anyway just wanted to say hello to my fellow New Englanders. Otto, tooth decay? Maybe been in Maine to long. LoL. Just joking. Nice work guy's.

Rolldaddy

What's good people? Glad everyone is doing well.

For outdoor runs in this area, what's the earliest the ladies can come outside without stressing them too bad?

Blaze 12

I've always done June 1st myself but I know others do a lil earlier I just feel that first cold night if put out to early will stunt em

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heyyy Stink!! Glad to have you back!

Chemmy Jones I chopped at 9.75 weeks last Saturday 4-11.

I love how fat the buds are on this strain. I tried to grow 1 outside last season but it took too long to flower and never finished in time. Botrytis just took over before she was ready.
I crossed the ChemJones with my (Blueberry x SweetTooth).
Just need to test them beans and see whats good.