What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Yes mon! Bring this thread back to its former glory!

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm thinking about going over 12 and 'giving' away the smaller ones once they start flowering. The plant count is only on mature or flowering plants.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Everyone in Mass going outdoors with 6 per person or 12 per household?

I have 4 gardens going.

Spot 1 - 12 plants in 65gln smarties (split 50/50)

Spot 2 - 12 plants in 45gln plastic camo growbags (split 60/40) Shes being stupid greedy! I may just take my 4 plants and bolt out on this grow. Unsure yet.

Spot 3 - 6 plants in 45 gln. (split 50/50)

Spot 4 - 4 plants in 100 gln holes.(split 50/50)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I have 4 gardens going.

Spot 1 - 12 plants in 65gln smarties (split 50/50)

Spot 2 - 12 plants in 45gln plastic camo growbags (split 60/40) Shes being stupid greedy! I may just take my 4 plants and bolt out on this grow. Unsure yet.

Spot 3 - 6 plants in 45 gln. (split 50/50)

Spot 4 - 4 plants in 100 gln holes.(split 50/50)

You're going to be killin' it this fall. I hope the weather is kind to Mass growers this season.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I sure hope so Zeez. I really need to. Been super depressed lately with no money. Every dime I had went to the outdoor grows and I still need another $500 for soil. But that $500 is gonna bring in 10 lbs. minimum so...... I just dont have it.
I'll barely be eating for 2 weeks as it is. The sacrifices of a grower.
Feeling pretty overwhelmed not having the cash to get this all done and have $ to live on. These Hammers Kushs' better do very well outside. Its a great spot!

It’s been really nice here. I’ve got a few outside. I didn’t even know I would have an outdoor spot til a month ago. Let’s hope for a nice September

Stardog

I'm with ya'll on that. We're due for a nice Sept-Oct. I've been vegging some cuts in soil that have finished outdoors here @ 42 N by Oct 10th. Going to try and set them out on the 21st and hope the wife doesn't run them down. I just like to watch them blow in the wind on a sunny summer day, there's been too many wet fall months over the years for me to be overly hopeful but I'm still trying to think positive.:)

EastCoast710

Everyone in Mass going outdoors with 6 per person or 12 per household?

in locked and consealed places mostly.. especially cuz now everyone knows everyone is growing.. going to be lots of teens ripping and robbing this year especially with all these people in mass hooked on everything u can imagine..

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
in locked and consealed places mostly.. especially cuz now everyone knows everyone is growing.. going to be lots of teens ripping and robbing this year especially with all these people in mass hooked on everything u can imagine..

Funny you said this. I was thinking the same thing. Didn't want to do the required fence, but changed my mind bc I don't want my plants ripped. Deffinately planning extra security measures as well.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
there's been too many wet fall months over the years for me to be overly hopeful but I'm still trying to think positive.:)

I'm in the same boat, minus the trying to think positive. I've just resigned myself to the fact that the weather is going to do whatever it wants. It's almost Sisyphean in my repeated attempts, but part of me does it just to poke the Universe in the eye. I'm here, fucker. Bring on your entropy and chaos.

That said, we're looking pretty good this year... :biggrin::tiphat:

Stardog

What the hell, right? Sometimes you just have to cross your fingers. I had a late start and didn't have any of these out until mid-July but so far so good. Kosher Kush in the foreground and Sour D behind.
picture.php

Stardog

Sour Nevils #1 in the back and Sour Dub in front. Most of the plants are just starting to flower. If I had known I was going to do this, things would be much better set up but I only received the go-ahead around July 15th.In the event that it all goes to shit, it's still great having some outdoor in my life again.:)
picture.php