What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Stardog

I had one leaf on my big flowering 91' that had one blade with the mosaic look but since it came in clean and I never cloned her in the same cloner with the SFV or my sour grape I reckon it has to be an anomoly. The finished plant in the pic above has no leaves with mosaic and none of my 4 moms has it either.
Great to see this thread back in action. This was the go to thread for a long time and it resulted in the sharing of all kinds of great shit since we all don't live to far away from eachother etc. Keep it up gentlemen!:tiphat:
This is my new sour d plant I found this last run. She's holding such a strong smell it's making me crazy waiting for her to finish. I managed to save a cut as well so I'm hoping she's all she appears to be.;-)
picture.php

Last edited:

Stardog

Just found out I was wrong about the finished 91' not having any mosaic type leaves. I took this about 5 min ago, she's well past done I just haven't had the time to take her down.
picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
yup just like that half leaf action you got going on over there.

that sour looks nice!! good to see you found another keeper. you still rocking the sour grape?

Stardog

Oh yeah still running the sour grape. I took some cuts and gave the big mom to my friend to put outside. Of course the cuts had a hard time rooting and they're just showing new leaves but the big one outside is on fire after a lackluster start. We put her in 200 gal of coco with the fabric pot covered in plastic so the rain won't slip in and she's on a drip and scrogged into a metal fence. This plant surprised me about 4 years ago when we had somebody run her outside because I thought she'd be a risk for finishing too late but she's done by Oct 7th or so give or take.
Going to have to go down and grab some more cuts from the mom in case my clones fail, I'd be very angry with myself if I lost her. She's my baby!!:)
Looking good Overgrow, when does the GG#4 finsh outside up here? I was going to try and sneak a few by my old lady but I figured why start WW3, she still hates weed, I don't and probably will never understand it. Her parents are in their 80's and I think that has much to do with it. I honestly can't imagine giving a shit about what my parents thought but it is what it is...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Stardog, your 91 looks like it has smaller og type buds on it if I'm not mistaken. Really makes me wonder about that 91 not saying your isn't legit just saying I've seen so many representations of the 91 I don't know what it is at this point. I was able to smoke of verified chem 91 oil from a chemdawg guy up in Maine which smoked ogish to me thats why I mention it. Looking great, the 91 I grew out a few years back was an s1 but still fire smoke and pushed out fat fluffy buds everywhere.

Also anyone know if Highlighter is still kicking around these parts?

Some White91 x TK/stardawg flower pics.

#5 musky skunk chem buds big and full buds up and down he plant.
picture.php

#6 buds appearance and plant structure favor on the Tk/ogkush side of things with a lemon og smell mix with sandy diesel in the background.
picture.php

#7 this is my favorite so far she grows like absolute shit but is super strong and gassy which I love. The buds appearance reminds me of how the LVPK buds would look for me without the purple tints though.
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Spider mites are back in the bloom tent. Had to dump a nice Northern Lights plant. Four survivors in early flower got the big trim job and spray down with SNS209 from a HVLP spray paint gun. Pulled the bulbs and bombed the tent with Doctor Doom. Going to repeat the process every 3 days for three weeks alternating 209 and neem for foliant and fogging with hot shot alternately. Any suggestions will be considered very seriously.

Zeez I feel your pain bro. I always have them bastards in my indoor rooms no matter what I did, it's the reason I stopped growing indoor. I had beautiful plants go to trash and wasted tremendous amount of time and money. I believe mites are part of the turf in my location and it's a battle I have yet to win. The best results in had were completely submerging plants in bath tub full of treatment daily for a week prior to flowering and then spraying them until flowers form

Stardog

Yeah Otto that 91' came to me from a pretty good source but since I've never even seen one before I couldn't say if she was"the one" or not but all the other cuts that came with it were as labeled, the D, sister, orange kush, pure kush etc. It reminds me of the Corey Stardawg but with a slight garlic twang like the sister. That top cola was close to the bare 600 and weirded out a bit, even threw a nanner. It's def a chem and not the D or sister. I have the sister at my friends place and she's my favorite chem for sure.
Zeez, those spider mites hate cold water so if they show up on me I spray them down with ice water then pick the infested leaves. I've been lucky this summer with those things. I had a few on the tops of my sour cross but I picked off the leaves and they never prospered and that was just good luck!:tiphat:
This is my Mr Frosty, a GG#4 x SFV BX2. Low yielder so I run her small and keep her for my head stash.
picture.php

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Regarding the new marijuana bill amendments.

No changes to possession statutes already voted on by the citizens of Massachusetts.

A Massachusetts resident over the age of 21 years may possess one ounce of marijuana outside their primary residence.

Possess 10 ounces within their primary residence (plus any homegrown marijuana, up to 12 plants per household), and gift up to one ounce of marijuana to another person.

So, As the original vote stated, No limits on possessing what you grow.

Junk

Spider mites are back in the bloom tent. Had to dump a nice Northern Lights plant. Four survivors in early flower got the big trim job and spray down with SNS209 from a HVLP spray paint gun. Pulled the bulbs and bombed the tent with Doctor Doom. Going to repeat the process every 3 days for three weeks alternating 209 and neem for foliant and fogging with hot shot alternately. Any suggestions will be considered very seriously.

I've tried this stuff called Flying Skull Nuke 'em... this

https://www.amazon.com/Flying-Skull-Nuke-Control-8-Ounce/dp/B007736WKK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501936439&sr=8-2&keywords=flying+skull

and it did very well. There appears to be nothing left, and I've already interrupted a breeding cycle, so I think I'm good.

Full disclosure, the problem was small. I was only gone for a week. The person picked veggies outside, and THEN watered my moms. I forgot to tell them they can't do that.

My point is, I saw about 5 sm's, and a couple very small webs. I had about 30 plants, and I tossed 24, treated the rest, emptied and cleaned the tent, and it appears to be good. But my actions were pretty drastic. Had I not done that, I don't know how the Flying skull would have worked. But as it stands, it was perfect. And it doesn't appear to harm the plants at all.

Last time I had a bug problem it was aphids, and I killed the plants while trying to kill the bugs. Every bloody plant! The plants aren't growing as quickly while using the Nuke 'em, but they don't appear harmed in any way.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Thanks Junk, I expect that your problem was pretty far along if you saw webs. Doesn't matter. What you did worked. I'll take a good look at Nuke'em. Funny, In Dutch means fuck but they don't use like it's used here.

I saw some initial indications in my veg tent and ordered some predatory mites. Trying to keep it clean. Paying big for overnight shipping, they arrived five days later. When they finally got here I checked them out with a scope. Even though the corn meal media had little black specks in there, there was not one predatory mite. Scam.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Im lucky haven't seen spider mites in the garden in a while a real nuisance at times. Now a days I IPM every 2-4 weeks in the veg/mom room I use Triact70 a triple action neem thats organic and try to move out old root balls/trash ASAP. I also seem to remember that lady buds eat spider mites if I am not mistaken and that if your willing to have a bunch of lady bugs in the room they'll get the job done.

Melty, looking good nice to see ya around these parts.

So had a new experience in the grow room walked and saw glass all over the floor. Blub just busted while lights were on started to stick to the roofing material I use on my floors not a comfortable feeling.
picture.php

Stardawg rdwc cruising along at day 35
picture.php

Thought this was cool a hawk just landed on the stand for our bird feeder and sat there for a good 3-4 minutes staring at us. The hawk isn't rare but I've never really got to see one do this before or this close up I was frozen at first.

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Melty - I found some old beans from you. Lucy F2's but one has an asterisk on the label. Were there different phenos seeded? I also found some NL5/Haze F2's. What's the story on those? Trying to get organized. Thanks, brother! ----dank.Frank

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
anybody know the best/biggest grow shops in RI/MA? I need a few things and want to check out some different shops.

Latest posts

Latest posts