What's new

martial law in nevada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
this is where the debate is. Is it Nevada land or federal land. He has many times offered to pay Clark county. Just not the blm because they have no claim to that land.

Tongue in cheek. I'd just have to guess that if the County had Any claim to that land...... It'd be the County Sheriff and his boys out there.

But we haven't heard that the Sheriff of that county is even remotely interested in the land. To say nothing of the fact that the Feds are the ones showing up?

Then we hear from the 'reporter' that the 'militia' needs to show up in force? I'm guessing that this is not a Nevada State Militia, he's imploring to show force?

What's really going on here?

I wonder if they'd mind if I butchered out a calf for my own consumption? It kinda seems like we all own those cattle now. :tiphat:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
The constitution of the united states and Tue constitution of the state of Nevada says.

Why didn't the boy hire a lawyer? Easy enough. EVERYBODY else does. Nobody cares what his opinion is. It's LAW. Period

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I've got bored correcting y'all so see y'all later. Oh I'm subscribed. I love helping you all and your welcome.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
don't confuse nationalism with patriotism there hank.

out of the 26 BILLION lbs of beef produced in US, Bundy accounted for 1.5 MILLION lbs...significantly adding to the taxes s4l paid for his big macs.

...he really fucked you over didn't he s4l?

yes he has. If he bastard just owes a nickel We want it. :ying:

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, well. Not my favorite source, but it will do for the moment. Anyone surprised that Dirty Harry might be behind the curtain on this? More of the Democrat machine at work.....

"The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations."

Hmmm, do you suppose that this solar company might have some tie-in with Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law's Nevada solar company? This promises to get more interesting.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/

HUGE

Veteran
Our sherrif is a spineless fed loving pussy. He admitted on TV that he would assist feds in gun confiscation if so requested.
Tongue in cheek. I'd just have to guess that if the County had Any claim to that land...... It'd be the County Sheriff and his boys out there.

But we haven't heard that the Sheriff of that county is even remotely interested in the land. To say nothing of the fact that the Feds are the ones showing up?

Then we hear from the 'reporter' that the 'militia' needs to show up in force? I'm guessing that this is not a Nevada State Militia, he's imploring to show force?

What's really going on here?

I wonder if they'd mind if I butchered out a calf for my own consumption? It kinda seems like we all own those cattle now. :tiphat:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Short term memory problems accompanying the intellectual dishonesty, Hank?

More personal insult rather than facts. Weren't gone long was I. You know Stoner4 you were right but damn me this is funny trying to help them. :ying:

HUGE

Veteran
He is head of law enforcement in the county and there are people stealing cows. That's why he should care.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
He is head of law enforcement in the county and there are people stealing cows. That's why he should care.

Interesting take on the situation. Hmmmm.

So you think that he should, or could.... arrest the Feds?

I'd not want to side him in that.

Damn, and I thought Hank was the one with the 'Southern leanings', in his sig. lol

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting take on the situation. Hmmmm.

So you think that he should, or could.... arrest the Feds?

I'd not want to side him in that.

Damn, and I thought Hank was the one with the 'Southern leanings', in his sig. lol

Better check and see who is supposed to be the big dog in law enforcement at that level. Sounds like you might be surprised. There are lots of interesting and conflicting decisions.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't remember the details, but it seems like the last time the BLM was flexing their muscles in Nevada (road closures somewhere? Don't remember...), the conflict was ended and the BLM was basically sent packing by the County Sheriff. Obviously not this Sheriff, though.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I don't remember the details, but it seems like the last time the BLM was flexing their muscles in Nevada (road closures somewhere? Don't remember...), the conflict was ended and the BLM was basically sent packing by the County Sheriff. Obviously not this Sheriff, though.

lol Yup, somebody has to blink or you end up in a firefight...

Now that could be fun. :biggrin:

bentom187

Veteran
Are you saying it is not federal land ? And they are charging him for something they don't own ? Of course I stand by my statement that their claim is through fraud and force on numerous occasions but they claim its theirs. For shiggles ill entertain you.

You can think up of how many times the nation was bankrupted, and forced to use paper money and conceive of as many new owners. Lets begin with the revolution.

The method banks use to confiscate property is important to understand and take into account for you to understand land ownership in America.
Bankrupting people then giving out loans they cant pay back is typically how they (the banks) confiscate real property.

So a debt instrument is issued and backed by a contract of indebtedness like a bond or piece of real property ,when they default they take the property of the debtor.

This is how the government is funded today. They ride on your credit worthiness to work and produce something of value to pay them back. Since all you receive as payment is more debt instruments you can pay all the taxes you want it does not clear the original debt. So its debt slavery. That's why the national debt goes one way ,up.

This is just scraping the surface of how surveys and claims are made and how reckless they are because they don't take into account the previous inhabitants and force them out or into compliance.

This is one claim they had after the revolutionary war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Land_Management
The BLM's pure roots go back to the Land Ordinance of 1785 and the Northwest Ordinance of 1787. These laws provided for the survey and settlement of the lands that the original 13 colonies ceded to the federal government after the American Revolution. As additional lands were acquired by the United States from Spain, France and other countries, the United States Congress directed that they be explored, surveyed, and made available for settlement

So referencing another change of ownership was the civil war. The backcountry lawyer bankrupted the country and committed treason by levying war against all the states to bring them all under federal military authority. He then had to create a new union because he destroyed the old one. Then the states started using the federally issued money shortly there after.
The self delegated power of the executive was under the guise of emergencies which obviously he started because history shows congress just acquiesces at that point and dismissed sin die or without a further scheduled point to reconvein,they did so at the direction of the executive from then .The result was he essentially destroyed state sovereignty.

Constitutionally congress was the only ones who could wage war,the executive executed their orders.
Emergencies are used for any pseudo boogey man they report in the media. Its used to this day to consolidate more power in the executive.

The states went from being sovereign pre civil war, which is just as bad. To being federally controlled and funded.
So congress is on the federal payroll at this point.

Shortly after fiat paper was used instead of actual money from the federal government. which also competed with state banks.

After that national banks were chartered which put the state banks out of business. There is a lot of controversy surrounding how that was accomplished as well.

This is the chairman of the bank that owns the government. He admits yes you use debt instruments to fund everything the government does and the government owes its debt to it.

Ben Bernanke Gets Schooled About Andrew Jackson, Currencies
[YOUTUBEIF]axu4nLE0zFU[/YOUTUBEIF]

So when we say federal land ,its owned by the banks.I am only going to glance over the bankruptcy in 1933 as well that is when a foreclosure of sorts happened to the government. More of our debt was leveraged for the government to issue more bonds to support the war effort.Now the government wrote out the bonds people bought them and a note was issued into circulation on the condition it could be redeemed into actual money gold and silver.

in 71 they stopped the redeeming option and all you can get is more debt instruments today.So like I stated earlier the national debt goes one way up. There is no paying it off. ever.

So as we use them the property we buy them with becomes theirs.
mortgageofpeople.jpg

And you cant forget about the use of executive orders post civil war.

Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

Here is what the federal government claims to own for their own purposes.
http://www.nationalatlas.gov/printa...ges/preview/fedlands/NV.gif&imgW=588&imgH=450

http://hitekconsulting.com/the-states-with-the-most-land-owned-by-the-federal-government.html
federally-owned-land_zps5dd526d1.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Land_Management
350px-Public-Lands-Western-US_zps86a329a7.png

13hhdfudnjjj_zpse1cf5d73.png

So the question of when can be answered by saying take your pick of bankruptcy's or emergencies and executive orders.

I got to run, so I can go into further detail as you pick a issue in the meantime this might help.

Real Property: An Introductory Explanation of the Law Relating to Land
By Alfred Frank Topham

The thing to remember is all this " government ownership" stems from fraud and violence. Drawing imaginary lines around people then forcing them to comply.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Heathen Mormon? Teabagger? Sorry Hank, no Tea Party affiliation here. I just like to look at both sides of a situation and try and understand it rather than condemning things that I know little or nothing about. The only thing that you are shooting is your feet. When you can take the exact same hate speech and simply interchange the noun, it's time to take a long look at yourself. Face it - you've become the narrow-minded cracker that you always despised.

Gee, I wonder how Bundy feels about the law that he is breaking......
well the last time I checked if you don't own property/land then you have no right to use that land as if you did.

its undeniable that we live in a system that can be corrupt, no one is doubting that. but just because we break one law doesn't mean we have to support every other crime going. some police officers do a fantastic job and need a bit more respect I think.
its the law that's the problem.

HUGE

Veteran
And all you saying he lost in court. It was a blm court. Not a real court. Basically a kangarro court I believe is what they are called.

HUGE

Veteran
looks like there is a solar energy farm planned there by Harry Reid, nothing to do with the turtles.

I know the story you are talking about and o did some digging. I think that plant was moved to ivanpah. I helped build it.as far as I know that is the powerplant that is referenced in the article you speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts