What's new

martial law in nevada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentom187

Veteran
you've gotta be kidding!!!!!!!

this guy was reading his news from the same 10-12 articles I'd already read through, not only was he a day late and a dollar short, he's a fucking bore....... :dance013::tiphat:

Yeah, he reads the news then he gives his perspective on it in the most unbiased fashion possible. Just like we are doing.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, he reads the news then he gives his perspective on it in the most unbiased fashion possible. Just like we are doing.

really??? REALLY???????

go back and watch the 1st 30 seconds again before you repeat that bold statement of him being unbiased.......

unbiased my ass :)

you got some set calling this guy unbiased.

greenpinky

I'd like to see him pay back the money to take his cattle off... dam rich farmer just push his cattle on land he knew he needed to pay for.(paid for it up to '93)..ya f the goverment... but y does he fill he doent need to pay when everyone else has to? He is in deep shit imo 20 years back pay and 3 mill clean up bill... where I'm at farmers do this all the time and they get away with it.....but the dam goverment wasted 3mill some how? Our system is broke and could of saved mad money by just thrown the fucker in jail like they would do anyone else.....

bentom187

Veteran
really??? REALLY???????

go back and watch the 1st 30 seconds again before you repeat that bold statement of him being unbiased.......

I did, in the first 30 seconds he states that he thinks the response is over the top from the fed's. You don't have to agree. But not agreeing with someone does not make them biased. If there was something wrong factually with the whole interview not the first 30 seconds, then I could see why someone would think differently.

Ready4

Veteran
really??? REALLY???????

You are 100% correct STR4L ! Calm down and realize that no amount
of common sense, logic or facts will enable those people arguing with you to see the reality of this situation.

I see similar things all the time ; these folks are not used to logical intelligent thinking and will bring up other things or people that have nothing to do with the issue at hand. Politics being one of the worst subjects for the mentally challenged to focus or debate on.

I have zero sympathy for the family in this situation. The farmer does not own the land, the idea he can use it for free his profit business is absolutely ridiculous. He admits he owes the ranching fees but wants to pay it to the county. I am calling BS on that and his entire story. If he didn't want to pay the fees, then he should have bought his own land - payments and taxes would far, far exceed the ranching fees. And his family certainly could have bought the land many years ago but did not as they used it for free.

Farming is a business, just like any other. Some folks, in particular 2nd, 3rd, 4th generations of successful families become useless and some are just not good business people.

The other wrongs the Fed Govt is guilty of, and there are many, is irrelevant to this individual situation of a scamming farmer.

The very idea that we pay "farmers', including multi millionaires, money to NOT grow crops is something else that should enrage all Americans !
Peace out ! : > )

Morcheeba*

Veteran
It is all finally coming to a head. They can no longer hide. Just keep in mind this is YOUR land, YOUR birthright as a US citizen, that they are charged with/allowed to manage. Not theirs or anyone else's. YOURS...

define who fits "Your"

That is one of the best things about this country, our beautiful public lands. We can't lose that...

yes you can..............just ask any Native American

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Fuck all teabagger mormons

Fuck all teabagger mormons

the trouble with Bundy is that he's a cheating mother fucker.

The trouble started when Bundy stopped paying grazing fees in 1993. He said he didn't have to because his Mormon ancestors worked the land since the 1880s, giving him rights to the land.

so he hasn't paid grazing fees in 20 years, and NOW he says...

“We own this land,” he said, not the feds. He said he is willing to pay grazing fees but only to Clark County, not BLM.

if he really thought he owned the land why the fuck would he be willing to pay Clark County for the grazing rights? I smell bullshit but it ain't from cattle. Fucker's broken the law for 20+ years and wants to cry about it when he can't fuck anyone for free cattle feed.

“I’m a producer,” Cliven said. “I produce edible commodity from the desert forage, and all of these things are governed under state law. So, in other words, this type of government has eliminated all of our state law, eliminated our state sovereignty, and has took control over our public lands and even took control over our Clark County sheriff. They’ve taken the whole county over. The whole state, almost.”

spin it any way you want Clive, you fucking thief, federal land is federal land is federal fucking land no matter what state or county it's in.

This guy is a friggin' thief that steals from every single person or entity that buy his cattle or beef, as he's been stealing the grazing fees his cattle go to market MUCH MUCH cheaper than ALL of his legit competition, but don't think for one mother fucking second that he's doing anyone a favor except for himself, he doesn't sell his beef for less, does he?????

The 1st Amendment areas sound a bit sketchy to me but if it's a matter of keeping protesters from stopping others from doing their job then I support it. 1st amendment rights do not include stopping someone from doing their job.

I normally wouldn't support the govt in a move like this but I can see that the other ranchers have all complied and this cheap fuck has been working the system for decades.

Martial law my ass.......

If he wants to ranch OUR land let him pay for the right like everybody else.
PS did I say fuck the teabaggers? :ying:

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty funny in here. Without the green background, I'd think that I had stumbled onto another site with a vastly different group of contributers.

Oh, by the way, how many of you folks have ever done any guerrilla growing?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did, in the first 30 seconds he states that he thinks the response is over the top from the fed's. You don't have to agree. But not agreeing with someone does not make them biased. If there was something wrong factually with the whole interview not the first 30 seconds, then I could see why someone would think differently.

you can be sure I watched the whole thing, but his facetious attitude from the very start tells me that unbiased to you means that he agrees with your own point of view.

Being facetious while putting forth the govts side of the story is EXACTLY the opposite of unbiased, he is sarcastic and facetious throughout the video and don't try to fucking deny that. And throughout that video he's on one mans side and one man alone, isn't that completely obvious to you bentom?????

oh, but he's never that way when describing Bundy's side of the issue, no no no. :nono:

he can kiss my unbiased ass.......

It's fine to hate your federal govt, it's your right, it's even your right to speak out against them, but! (here I go again) when your landlord tells you that the gig is up, the gig is actually up. that's when you start lookin' for a new place to do what you gotta do.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Preach Stoner, preach and a hardy loud Amen from the congregation of real true patriots!!

I just watched that film at the beginning and I'd like to ask this question, what's black and tan and looks good on a teabagger? A German Shepherd!! Let's let the dog loose like it was Birmingham, Alabama in '63.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
don't confuse nationalism with patriotism there hank.

out of the 26 BILLION lbs of beef produced in US, Bundy accounted for 1.5 MILLION lbs...significantly adding to the taxes s4l paid for his big macs.

...he really fucked you over didn't he s4l?

Hank Hemp

Veteran
No open range

No open range

Well, I don't know when the Feds decided to start charging "grazing fees" on open range, but they never existed years ago and certainly not in the 140+ years that this man's family has been using that range. It used to be common practice for ranchers and sheep men to graze their animals all over in the areas that I've lived, and there were no "fees" involved - apparently somewhere along the line, the Feds decided that they could soak some money out of people for doing it, even though they haven't put out a nickel for improvements or anything else to justify the fees. The animals actually help mitigate fire danger.

This whole thing doesn't pass the smell test - as I said above, this family has been running cattle there since the 1870's and somehow the desert tortoise managed to coexist with the cattle without federal intervention.

There wasn't been a open range in this country since the invention of barbed wire, period. :ying:

HUGE

Veteran
Look so many in this thread are soooo miss informed about this and from watching the news I can see why. I grew up in that town I planted my first weed along the banks of that river. I know the family and the situation. If anyone wants to know what is really going on just PM me.to all you retards that are supporting an army coming to my town and stealing food from me and my kids you can go jump off a building.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just watched that film at the beginning and I'd like to ask this question, what's black and tan and looks good on a teabagger? A German Shepherd!! Let let the dog loose like it was Birmingham, Alabama in '63.

Gotta love a "liberal". Can you not even see the context of what you are advocating here? Remarkable.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look so many in this thread are soooo miss informed about this and from watching the news I can see why. I grew up in that town I planted my first weed along the banks of that river. I know the family and the situation. If anyone wants to know what is really going on just PM me.to all you retards that are supporting an army coming to my town and stealing food from me and my kids you can go jump off a building.

easy solution, buy your beef elsewhere.......

HUGE

Veteran
easy solution, buy your beef elsewhere.......

You stupid fool. I already told you he is the last rancher in town. Let's say a solar flare hits, or a nuke goes off like Obama keeps talking about. Where are the people of the town supposed to get their food? wait for the grocery store to get filled back up?We are a self sustaining valley at least we were.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.