What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro SP3000 giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
- Dimmer function: SP 250 is designed without the dimmer function, just some of the grower ask, and we help them with the driver set to dim the light. It is not suggested and not convinient. However, on our SP 3000, we add the dimmer on, grower can control their light as suggested without adjust the height of the light. The suggested dimmerable rate is to hang the light at 18'' and rate as below"
During seedling: 25%
During clone: 25~50%;
During veg: 50~100%
During flowering: 100%

- The dimmer function is not only this simple one. We also add the connection holes as you see, we will ship additional cords to help connected the lights. If grower only buy one light, they don't need to use that function, but if they buy several lights, they can connected the light together and control them together. Here is the way to control it. Use the cord to connect two lights first, one plug in CH1, another to CH2, set one of the light back site knob on (not the on/off bottom shown in the pic, but the back side one), the others off, the one set on will be the one to control all the lights. Then grower can use on and off or adjust the dimmer knob and control other lights together.

Attachments

• Catch64F9(05-29-15-10-58).jpg
    Catch64F9(05-29-15-10-58).jpg
    115 KB · Views: 41

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
OK cool you added an on/off switch too. That's every suggestion I made catered for. Hmm what else can I think of?
Thermostat so if it ever did get dangerously hot it would auto turn off? Toaster so it makes my breakfast too? OK just joking on the last one. :biggrin:

RawNature

Having the numbers and notches by dimmer is very nice!

If you have dimming switch off does it run stronger then having dimmer on at 100%?
just asking since I hear you lose a very small percent with dimmers on. I really like the design though around how much do you think it will cost?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
some of the grower ask, and we help them with the driver set to dim the light. It is not suggested and not convenient.
You're quite correct there, and the dimmer will make things much easier thank you. :) I have a tiny screwdriver, with a black line down one side of it, for dimming my TSW-2000 ballasts. :D

Screwdriver vs. Knob... Knob wins. lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Somebody be kind and catch me up what the idea is??? I'm sure if Mars Hydro has a idea it's a winner? What do we need to do??? I'm kinda low on funds keeping up my grows and using good supplies and strains. Thanks

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Post pics of em, what ya think of em, what you'll do with them. Frankly, I think the winners already decided though. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
OK cool you added an on/off switch too. That's every suggestion I made catered for. Hmm what else can I think of?
Thermostat so if it ever did get dangerously hot it would auto turn off? Toaster so it makes my breakfast too? OK just joking on the last one. :biggrin:

that's a cool suggestion:huggg:

It could auto turn off if you pay more money for that function. lol:biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Having the numbers and notches by dimmer is very nice!

If you have dimming switch off does it run stronger then having dimmer on at 100%?
just asking since I hear you lose a very small percent with dimmers on. I really like the design though around how much do you think it will cost?

There might be very small percent lose. I need to keep the price a secrect until it release. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Somebody be kind and catch me up what the idea is??? I'm sure if Mars Hydro has a idea it's a winner? What do we need to do??? I'm kinda low on funds keeping up my grows and using good supplies and strains. Thanks

Still have a chance. almost 20 hours left.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Inventronics drivers could solve that issue. You can program them to dim at what ever temperature you desire.
Meanwell absolutely sux after seeing what can be done with inventronics drivers.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Vegged a clone for a friend under my TSW-2000, and I just moved it outside this morning. She'll harden off for 3 days and then I'll let my friend have her. I like how quickly the plants transition to the sun from under the TS spectrum, and I'm sure the SP is even better.

Morning and afternoon shade, with some late sun exposure the first day. Morning sun and evening sun the second day. Third day is full sun with no issues. Loving it. :)

techattack

Cool contest, only bad thing is too much people dont aply, becuz they dont use leds like me, but would love to try them.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran

What? Pay actual money? I'd rather do adverts for you and get them free :D

:laughing:

On a serious note, I can't go back to HPS now, so when I eventually break this one, I'll have no choice but to part with my hard grown cash.

iwantmorebuds

I know there is not much time left but I still would like to share my experience with the new lights of MarsHydroLED.

Im very pleased with both sp250 and TS1000. I was waited for years to switch the old but very well working HID lights to LED. And my choice can not turned out better a couple of months ago. If you compare the price and what you get I dont think there will be much more better choice then marshydro.
My first run with TS1000 is a Blackberry Kush Auto in a 11l coco/perlitte mix handwatering. She is in a 60x60 box and you can see what the lights can be done with your plant in 33days:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This girls Grand Daddy Purps grows under sp250 and broke the ground 14 days before the pic was taken:
picture.php

picture.php

Congrats for the winner and trust me this light not going to disappoint You.

Happy growing everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts