What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro SP3000 giveaway

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well it must be a giveaway I hope I get lucky!!!! I got plenty of room to maybe buy a 250 if I'd win a 3000!!!! I'd definitely keep doing big grows. of the most elite clones and seeds available. I've got several grows already planned out. But I like to do a legendary strain clone only and seed grows. I could do tons with more light, especially this one.

good luck

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just got Birthday Banger, and Kosher Kush to add, there seeds. I've got 2 ECSD, and a Chocolate Nightmare clone in the sticky on my page and Joy has them also. Were 41days into flowering on that grow!!! The ones kinda small but there's 3 pretty good size plants in 5gal buckets under the SP 250. It definitely would be put to use I know that......Gotta watch these givaways, that seemed fast or I'm to busy growing to notice!!!! But that would be my idea, to run grow thread after grow thread, with killer seeds or clones. Do special grows like every I do with that thing

indagroove

Veteran
I can't show a pic of my Mars Hydro gear, because I don't have any! My LEDs are HLG QB 96's, which I think would make for a pretty interesting side by side grow in a 4x4 tent.

Here's what I propose, 4 HLG QB96's dimmed to 300watts total on one size of a 4x4 tent, with a SP3000 on the other side, all flowering the same cut. Let's see what's what.

Here's a couple of flower pics from my HLG QB 96 setup..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Feel free to check out my latest grow log: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=373836

attachment.php

Attachments

• OGKZ8w.jpg
    OGKZ8w.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200524_230843 - Edited.jpg
    20200524_230843 - Edited.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 33
  • foto no exif(1)
    foto no exif(1)
    117.7 KB · Views: 48
  • OGCook8w.jpg
    OGCook8w.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 20200531_232101 - Edited.jpg
    20200531_232101 - Edited.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's Grapology and Bellini, I know a lot have already seen. But I grew these without a dehumidifier in the Summer!!! I had several fans blowing on them good because I was hitting 70% humidity some days, a lot of days. Very few low 60s. I've got both strains I'm gonna try to get cuts from. Probably won't be the same combination of plants. That Bellini had a good yield to be so small. And the Grapology I crew a big 8-10ft tall ones last summer. It looked just like the pheno I grew in the thread. So those both will give you a good yield. I didn't get a final weight but was happy with both.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Inventronics drivers could solve that issue. You can program them to dim at what ever temperature you desire.
Meanwell absolutely sux after seeing what can be done with inventronics drivers.

we will use inventronics drivers in other new lights. :biggrin: Thanks for the suggestion.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Vegged a clone for a friend under my TSW-2000, and I just moved it outside this morning. She'll harden off for 3 days and then I'll let my friend have her. I like how quickly the plants transition to the sun from under the TS spectrum, and I'm sure the SP is even better.

Morning and afternoon shade, with some late sun exposure the first day. Morning sun and evening sun the second day. Third day is full sun with no issues. Loving it. :)
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70975&pictureid=2043988&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

That sounds cool, buddy. :huggg:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
What? Pay actual money? I'd rather do adverts for you and get them free :D

:laughing:

On a serious note, I can't go back to HPS now, so when I eventually break this one, I'll have no choice but to part with my hard grown cash.

:laughing::laughing:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I know there is not much time left but I still would like to share my experience with the new lights of MarsHydroLED.

Im very pleased with both sp250 and TS1000. I was waited for years to switch the old but very well working HID lights to LED. And my choice can not turned out better a couple of months ago. If you compare the price and what you get I dont think there will be much more better choice then marshydro.
My first run with TS1000 is a Blackberry Kush Auto in a 11l coco/perlitte mix handwatering. She is in a 60x60 box and you can see what the lights can be done with your plant in 33days:
View Image
View Image
View Image

This girls Grand Daddy Purps grows under sp250 and broke the ground 14 days before the pic was taken:
View Image
View Image

Congrats for the winner and trust me this light not going to disappoint You.

Happy growing everyone!

welcome, buddy. The plants are lovely. :thank you:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Well it must be a giveaway I hope I get lucky!!!! I got plenty of room to maybe buy a 250 if I'd win a 3000!!!! I'd definitely keep doing big grows. of the most elite clones and seeds available. I've got several grows already planned out. But I like to do a legendary strain clone only and seed grows. I could do tons with more light, especially this one.

good luck

That sounds a good plan. buddy. Good luck.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here's Grapology and Bellini, I know a lot have already seen. But I grew these without a dehumidifier in the Summer!!! I had several fans blowing on them good because I was hitting 70% humidity some days, a lot of days. Very few low 60s. I've got both strains I'm gonna try to get cuts from. Probably won't be the same combination of plants. That Bellini had a good yield to be so small. And the Grapology I crew a big 8-10ft tall ones last summer. It looked just like the pheno I grew in the thread. So those both will give you a good yield. I didn't get a final weight but was happy with both.

:woohoo: some monster strains. amazing!!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
It is very busy on Monday. But i have to announce the winner of this giveaway today.

I checked all the "likes" of each participants. The dank frank got 41 "likes" totally. So he is the winner of this giveaway. Congrats to Dank Frank. Pls PM me the address. :biggrin:

Also thanks for all other participants. Thanks for your time and effort. There will be more giveaways in future. So still a lot of chance for winning. :thank you:

Btw, seems the USA is in chaos situation recently. I hope you all could stay home and be safe. :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts