What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MarsHydro giveaway- A chance to win SP3000

chilliwilli

Waterboy
picture.php

gsxr97

Veteran
New clones under SP3000, got another few trays to do.

Attachments

• F9D610CD-5537-4F74-8152-8F000A072EA1.jpg
    F9D610CD-5537-4F74-8152-8F000A072EA1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 46

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Here is my entry, my Mars light is broke in less than a year from a bad solder joint.

View Image

If I want them to fix it I have to find a box and send it in....in the meantime I am without a light.

I would have thought instead of having all these contests, they should take care of their paying customers first and send a replacement.

Buyer beware, customer service is kind of lacking in my opinion.

Sorry to see that, buddy. Our warranty is 3 years. You can get the warranty service from us. Sending email to solutions@mars-hydro.com and our service team will help you.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I really need to upgrade my lights but this coronavirus is having some problems for me..

Entry is the first Mars par bulbs

Still rocking these burple 8 year old screw in Mars par bulbs..

White og

View Image

View Image

View Image
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68583&pictureid=2042042
BB Code
View Image

As you can see I really need these so 3000 and would do as many pictorial grow diaries I could

wow, that's the oldest light. We have discontinued it for almost 3 years. Glad to see it still worked for you. :good:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here's my entry.. just switched to a tsw 2000 in a 3x3 tent.. plants are liking the light much better then the blurples I switched from. I like the much more even footprint on these lights. I also like how easily the drivers are removable. Its nice to help keep the heat out of tent.. I may extend my cords on my drivers so I can put them out of the room tents in as they do put off quite a bit of heat. so far very happy with it.

Welcome. Thanks for your support. :party:

YukonKronic

It is our Monday here. So many works today. :skiiing:
I said the winner would be picked Tuesday or so. :dance:
Still need some time to deliberate. There might be an answer tomorrow. :D

Oh I knew it would take some time I was just funnin ya!
Lots o good vibes Joy, tnx for hosting this giveaway. No rush on deciding either... lots of good entries. Good luck and good vibes to alla youse!

Hugh Glass

Mars hydro light exceeded my all my expectations. Out performing my 1000w double ended ballast .
:groupwave::party:

Attachments

• 04650185b37042cad7154cc9f0f8d1e0.jpg
    04650185b37042cad7154cc9f0f8d1e0.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 35

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars hydro light exceeded my all my expectations. Out performing my 1000w double ended ballast .
:groupwave::party:

Thanks for sharing the picture, buddy.
But this giveaway has ended 2 days ago. Thanks for taking time to join in us. There will be more giveaways in future. Stay tuned.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello MarsHydro families,:huggg: here is the result of this giveaway.

We considered through these points:
- The quality of the feedback picture.
- The numbers of the "likes".
- A completed grow journal or not.
- Comparison grow or not.

Overall consideration, Our team decided the winner goes to GET MO . :headbange

Because he shared a nice picture and got the most likes number. Besides that, he has done a completed grow journal for 2xSP250 and also done a comparison grow with other lights.

We do want a completed grow journal for the SP3000 and comparison grow with SP250 or other lights. We believe that is also what you guys want to see. So let's congrats to GET MO. :party:

And Thanks for all to take time to share your ideas here. :huggy: Much appreciated. With your support, we will be better and better. There will be more and more giveaways in future. Lol. Stay Tuned!!!

YukonKronic

Congrats Get Mo! Your photography is really top notch as well as your cultivation skills! Really looking forward to seeing what you do with this light. :headbange

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hello MarsHydro families,:huggg: here is the result of this giveaway.

We considered through these points:
- The quality of the feedback picture.
- The numbers of the "likes".
- A completed grow journal or not.
- Comparison grow or not.

Overall consideration, Our team decided the winner goes to GET MO . :headbange

Because he shared a nice picture and got the most likes number. Besides that, he has done a completed grow journal for 2xSP250 and also done a comparison grow with other lights.

We do want a completed grow journal for the SP3000 and comparison grow with SP250 or other lights. We believe that is also what you guys want to see. So let's congrats to GET MO. :party:

And Thanks for all to take time to share your ideas here. :huggy: Much appreciated. With your support, we will be better and better. There will be more and more giveaways in future. Lol. Stay Tuned!!!

Right on, much appreciated! Lookin forward to putting it to use!
:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts