What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
So I'll bite. This 'new' light is $80 cheaper than the 'current' (non-'greenhouse') offering and both this and the old version with the Meanwell driver have given me reasonable voltage shocks from passing damp fingers close to the LED side of the board. This has also been *widely* reported on the SP-150. Is the waterproofing feature to prevent customers getting electric shocks?

If it's higher light penetration and same wattage but using Bridgelux instead of Samsung LM301 diodes, is it less efficient than the older model for indoor grows?

I had been looking at purchasing a FC-4000 EVO SMART LED but being reminded of the shocks and with the lack of LM301H EVO Mint Green diodes on the new lights I'm struggling to justify remaining a Mars customer, especially given the new offerings from Mammoth at fairly comparable prices.
Hello there, I will confirm this issue with the engineering department and get back to you, please wait. Thank you.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
So I'll bite. This 'new' light is $80 cheaper than the 'current' (non-'greenhouse') offering and both this and the old version with the Meanwell driver have given me reasonable voltage shocks from passing damp fingers close to the LED side of the board. This has also been *widely* reported on the SP-150. Is the waterproofing feature to prevent customers getting electric shocks?

If it's higher light penetration and same wattage but using Bridgelux instead of Samsung LM301 diodes, is it less efficient than the older model for indoor grows?

I had been looking at purchasing a FC-4000 EVO SMART LED but being reminded of the shocks and with the lack of LM301H EVO Mint Green diodes on the new lights I'm struggling to justify remaining a Mars customer, especially given the new offerings from Mammoth at fairly comparable prices.
Dear @potentgarden

Because our lights are made of metal casing, please make sure the socket power source you use is connected to the ground wire.

We have enhanced the waterproof performance of the light so that it can be better used in scenes with high humidity such as greenhouses.

If you prefer SAMSUNG LM301H EVO lamp beads, we recommend you buy FC 4000-EVO. It also has excellent performance and can better meet your needs.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
How long will it take me to harvest? 🤔

Attachments

• imagered.png
    imagered.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 68

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Ready for indoor perfect harvest every time?

Our Grow Tent Kit offers truly unique - precision! Control temperature, humidity, & lighting for optimal growth. 🌱

✅2.3'x2.3' Tent
✅FC-E1500 LED Grow Light
✅4'' Inline Fan & Carbon Filter Combo

Get yours ➡️ FC-E1500 2’x2’ Grow Tent Kits

Attachments

• FC-E1500kit.jpg
    FC-E1500kit.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 32

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Don't miss our latest 420 sale updates, giveaways, and bargains. 🔔

Subscribe to our newsletter for a chance to WIN a FC-E1500!

Your lucky day is coming! 🙋

PLUS 👉 get an extra 5% off sitewide during the promotion! 😲

We'll email you a promo code the day before 420 sale. 🛍️

Subscribe now➡️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/

Attachments

• subs..png
    subs..png
    610.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
You can click on our official website and at the bottom of the page you can see the subscription area. 😊

1712020773397.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts