What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Dont believe anything these people say they lied to me and gave me the run around. What a shame I’m almost ready to to harvest my very first crop and for them being a real company that is so fucked up for @Mars Hydro Led to mess with someone like me. I will never forget this . I can’t wait to see you guys in person
@Solacer Sorry, because you contacted us 5 days after we announced the winner. We were about to celebrate the Spring Festival at that time, so everything was delayed. I have already informed you via private message, you only need to send me your address now to get your prize.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars, your UK store is having a 20% off sale, so I thought great, I'll buy that extra tent and fan I need.. over £200 means I'll get nearly £50 off, everyone wins. No no no, life is never so simple, sold out of everything I want 😒. Bloody typical. So, any idea when the UK will be restocked? After the sale ends I guess. 😮‍💨
Can you send us the link or model of the product you want to buy? We'll check it out for you.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran

And depending on any discounts I may bundle an extra 2*2 tent as well.

Really looking to get all 3 for £225 depending on the sale prices. Or I may wait for the next promo sale.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
ADLITE Supplement Light - Maximizing Growth with ADLITE UV Series!

The synergistic use of UV not only promotes healthier plants but also leads to more bountiful harvests.🌱

Stay poised for the grand unveiling of ADLITE in your gardening adventure, and get ready to be dazzled by the remarkable transformation it will bring to your indoor garden!

A Guide to Level Up Your Harvest ➡ https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/post/adlite-supplement-light-a-guide-to-level-up-your-harvest

Attachments

• UV.png
    UV.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
  • IR.png
    IR.png
    2 MB · Views: 39
  • DEEPRED.png
    DEEPRED.png
    2 MB · Views: 48

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

And depending on any discounts I may bundle an extra 2*2 tent as well.

Really looking to get all 3 for £225 depending on the sale prices. Or I may wait for the next promo sale.
You can use this code to save 5%.

Attachments

• CODE.png
    CODE.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 44

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks but that doesn't help when they're out of stock and advertising a 20% off sale. Think I'll wait till there's a sale on with stock to buy.

driver77

ADLITE Supplement Light - Maximizing Growth with ADLITE UV Series!

The synergistic use of UV not only promotes healthier plants but also leads to more bountiful harvests.🌱

Stay poised for the grand unveiling of ADLITE in your gardening adventure, and get ready to be dazzled by the remarkable transformation it will bring to your indoor garden!

A Guide to Level Up Your Harvest ➡ https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/post/adlite-supplement-light-a-guide-to-level-up-your-harvest
Now your talkin! Each one can be independently controlled for proper exposure throughout the grow. Interesting that we now have ir and far red supplement. Looking forward to playing with a set!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Wonderful sharing from users! 🥳

“I'm very impressed with it. Now on day 63. Grown under the amazing MarsHydroLight FCE4800. 😊

” Come and share your wonderful plantings and see who wins! 🌱

Attachments

• GDjk_53XQAEHrlF.jpg
    GDjk_53XQAEHrlF.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 46

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Mars,
On your fan filter kits, I'm assuming that the filters eventually get clogged and needs replacing, but I don't see any of the filtering material sold separately. So how does that work? With other filters you can buy new carbon to refill the filter cans, but yours seems integrated. Can you do a little write up on lifespan of filters and renewing of the carbon filter elements within the filter unit please?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey Mars,
On your fan filter kits, I'm assuming that the filters eventually get clogged and needs replacing, but I don't see any of the filtering material sold separately. So how does that work? With other filters you can buy new carbon to refill the filter cans, but yours seems integrated. Can you do a little write up on lifespan of filters and renewing of the carbon filter elements within the filter unit please?
We previously released a new filter with a black appearance, because the activated carbon used in the replaceable filter violated US anti-dumping and was rejected by freight forwarders. So we switched back to the old model. The filter is integrated. If you want to replace it, you can only buy another one. :freezing:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Attachments

• FC-FCE1500banner-1080x1080.jpg
    FC-FCE1500banner-1080x1080.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
View attachment 18962834

We have a separate filter, you can try to look at the product info. Our recommended time is three months.

More info 😉 https://www.mars-hydro.com/4-inch-inline-air-carbon-filter-odor-control

I'm in the UK so I tried looking on the UK site, which doesn't list them for sale as a separate item.
3 months seems a short lifespan, the rhino hobby range states a 9-12 month life span for the same price. That's a pity, I do try to stay loyal to mars, but when products aren't listed locally, life spans are only 1/3 of the competition's, and customer support seems sarcastic, it's getting difficult.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I'm in the UK so I tried looking on the UK site, which doesn't list them for sale as a separate item.
3 months seems a short lifespan, the rhino hobby range states a 9-12 month life span for the same price. That's a pity, I do try to stay loyal to mars, but when products aren't listed locally, life spans are only 1/3 of the competition's, and customer support seems sarcastic, it's getting difficult.
The optimal use time of the filter is 3 months, and it should be able to be used for longer. I will confirm with the product department for more info later.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We're thrilled to announce our new FC1500-EVO Light is out now.

What makes it stand apart from other similar products is 👇
✅ Samsung LM301H EVO Chip
✅ High Efficiency 2.85µmol/J PPE
✅ Superior Heat Dissipation
✅ Energy-efficient& Eco-friendly

Get ready to enjoy a flat 10% OFF on FC1500-EVO. 🙌

Explore more ➡️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-1500-samsung-lm301h-evo-led-grow-light

Attachments

• fc1500.png
    fc1500.png
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 37

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
MarsHydro quiz. 🤓

What about the lights and tent used in the screenshot? 🧐

Come and write your answers.👇 See who wins? 📣

Attachments

• test.png