What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
how about answering my question... i came home last nite, smelled something funky, i see the plug on my fce8000 is smoking... whiff's of smoke, and its hot- as we say in brooklyn... what the fuk... it was plugged into a timer, tho the timer appears fine... i sent an email to you/warr... so far not a word back... the balls in your court mr. mars hydro

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
how about answering my question... i came home last nite, smelled something funky, i see the plug on my fce8000 is smoking... whiff's of smoke, and its hot- as we say in brooklyn... what the fuk... it was plugged into a timer, tho the timer appears fine... i sent an email to you/warr... so far not a word back... the balls in your court mr. mars hydro
Sorry, there is a time difference here, so the customer service team probably hasn't had time to handle it yet.

You can send me a pm with your order number and email address, and I will ask customer service to contact you ASAP!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Keep your grow tent cool and well-ventilated with Mars Hydro's latest 6-inch clip fan! 🌿🌀

Enjoy 3 fan speeds, adjustable head tilt, and automatic oscillation for optimal air circulation.

Stay in control and give your plants the breeze they deserve
and let your garden thrive!🍃💨

Experience a dazzling 15% OFF with code 👉 15CLIPONFANS

Get yours now ➡️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/grow-tent-clip-fan

Attachments

• c82eeac5-1b1c-4d63-b3e2-00554b70b047.jpg
    c82eeac5-1b1c-4d63-b3e2-00554b70b047.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 51

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Bugs, be gone 🫸🐜

Whether you grow inside or outside, you're bound to deal with pests.

How to keep critters from your grow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Systemic bug clear ultra fruit and veg spray in veg then just before flowering….
Intake filters and bleaching the grow area & equipment between grows 👍
Good airflow and fan

A combined approach

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Unlock Maximum Growth Potential with us in 2024!

To show our gratitude for your support, enjoy up to 20% discount on selected items!

📆Duration: March 4th - 17th, 2024

Guess which product will be featured later!?🛍️

Explore more➡️https://www.mars-hydro.com

Attachments

• sale.png
    sale.png
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 56

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Is an extension that goes between the FCE-4800 and the driver available, say around 1.5 to 2 meters? My driver is remote mounted near the controller in the next room, and the tent is further away.

To add the UV and IR light bars, is an 8 way power cord needed, or do the UV and IR get separate power supplies?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Bugs, be gone 🫸🐜

Whether you grow inside or outside, you're bound to deal with pests.

How to keep critters from your grow?

When I started using forced filtered air to feed the tent, instead of suction through the little screens they provide near the floor, my spider mite problems went away. Haven’t had to spray since.

The water when I make butter is a lot cleaner, because the tent air is cleaner.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Is an extension that goes between the FCE-4800 and the driver available, say around 1.5 to 2 meters? My driver is remote mounted near the controller in the next room, and the tent is further away.

To add the UV and IR light bars, is an 8 way power cord needed, or do the UV and IR get separate power supplies?
Hello there,
1. FC-E 4800 does not have an extension cord
2. Each pair of fill lights comes with a power cord
🫸

Last edited:

potentgarden

🔥 Exciting news 🔥

New SP 3000 takes your gardening to the next level‼

What's new: 👇
✅ Enhanced waterproof
✅ Higher light penetration
✅ More application scenarios

Let's grow together! 💧

View more ➡ https://www.mars-hydro.com/new-sp-3000-300w-greenhouse-led-grow-light

So I'll bite. This 'new' light is $80 cheaper than the 'current' (non-'greenhouse') offering and both this and the old version with the Meanwell driver have given me reasonable voltage shocks from passing damp fingers close to the LED side of the board. This has also been *widely* reported on the SP-150. Is the waterproofing feature to prevent customers getting electric shocks?

If it's higher light penetration and same wattage but using Bridgelux instead of Samsung LM301 diodes, is it less efficient than the older model for indoor grows?

I had been looking at purchasing a FC-4000 EVO SMART LED but being reminded of the shocks and with the lack of LM301H EVO Mint Green diodes on the new lights I'm struggling to justify remaining a Mars customer, especially given the new offerings from Mammoth at fairly comparable prices.

Latest posts

Latest posts