Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Flash sale began. Code: FC3000deal.
Original price $329.99, Now only need $269.99

Any interest, hit the following link:

https://www.mars-hydro.com/buy-fc-30...hydro-for-sale

Flash.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	Flash.jpg Views:	0 Size:	172.5 KB ID:	17936586

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Mars, I asked in my thread but didn't see an answer. Why is the the new fc3000 you sent ne different from the one I had? I liked the original with the light bars evenly spaced.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars, I asked in my thread but didn't see an answer. Why is the the new fc3000 you sent ne different from the one I had? I liked the original with the light bars evenly spaced.

Sorry, i didn't saw your message. The new design is similar to FCE. We made some experiments. This layout can help distribute the par more evenly in valid coverage.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Sorry, i didn't saw your message. The new design is similar to FCE. We made some experiments. This layout can help distribute the par more evenly in valid coverage.

So my next question is why did you tell me no changes have been made to the light and I would receive the exact same fc3000 that I already had?
I asked two separate times in your thread, And you said no changes it's the same light I already had.
I get the light, and it's not the same . Big difference in spacing
IMG_20210917_193708440_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210917_193708440_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210917_193708440_HDR.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts