What's new

Mars Hydro LED

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Ok, so FCE series you can move the light bars and customize it, but on FC you can't? I thought both had that option. I just received my FC3000 so I will look at it soon.
Sorry to hear you are not liking the light spacing, but is it that different?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
So my next question is why did you tell me no changes have been made to the light and I would receive the exact same fc3000 that I already had?
I asked two separate times in your thread, And you said no changes it's the same light I already had.
I get the light, and it's not the same . Big difference in spacing

Sorry about my mistake. That is an upgraded feature based on the old version. The PPFD could be more even.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Ok, so FCE series you can move the light bars and customize it, but on FC you can't? I thought both had that option. I just received my FC3000 so I will look at it soon.

Only FCE's bar is removable. FC's bar is fixed.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
This is the first feedback picture of FC6500-H version. This man is testing this light. If he likes it, he will buy a lot for his commercial facility.

Samsung 301H chip; Flowering coverage: 5x5ft; Max power: 680W. It can be used with master controller.

FC6500-H: https://www.mars-hydro.com/mars-hydro-fc-6500-samsung-lm301h-led-grow-light

FC6500-H.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd

I have no idea how different it is. It may be an even better light that the original.
But I liked the original. I liked the original so much, that I made a point to ask if I would receive the exact same model fc3000 that I already had, and was assured I would, so I bought a second light and then received a different model fc300.

I guess this wouldn't be a big deal, if they had just been honest with me. I'm not fond of the ol bait and switch, even if it is now advertised as better than the original.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Akss

Wondering if the fce4800 will have sale anytime soon? I bought my fce3000 this month and it went on sale a few days later so figured i would check first...

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Wondering if the fce4800 will have sale anytime soon? I bought my fce3000 this month and it went on sale a few days later so figured i would check first...

Thanks for your support. :huggy: There might be flash sale for FCE series next month. I will let you know if there is one.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Grow like Beasts! Let Mars Hydro FC series fulfil anything you dream for beast buds. :whee:

Features of FC6500:
1. Uniform distribution - full coverage of 1000-1500μmol
2. Premium Diodes - Samsung 301B(301H is only available in USA for now)
3. Foldable design & Daisy chain dimming function
4: High PPE: 2.8Umol/J
Check more details here: https://www.mars-hydro.com/buy-fc-6...ercial-led-grow-light-mars-hydro-for-sale-514
There will be a flash sale for this light soon. :yay:

FC6500.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	FC6500.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.7 KB ID:	17953497

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't miss the SP3000 Flash Deal! :hotbounce Link to our official websites:

USA (10:00am,Sep 29,EDT)
www.mars-hydro.com

Canada (10:00am,Sep 29,EDT)
www.marshydroled.ca

UK (10:00am,Sep 29,London time)
www.marshydroled.co.uk

Europe (10:00am,Sep 29,Germany time)
www.marshydro.eu

Australia (10:00am,Sep 29,Canberra time)
www.marshydroau.com

Hey MH,
What are the specks on the plant in the lower right corner? Can't see it properly, but looks a bit like thrips damage? If yes, then my 5cts would be to use a spinosad product to wipe them out clean and for good.
Take care,

CC

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
FCE6500 in 120x120x200cm grow tent. The tent seems a little tight. But it also can work in this tent. The recommended tent is 150x150x200cm for FCE6500. :dance013:

There is a new 720W version for FCE6500. It is available in USA warehouse now. For other countries, it will be available in the following 2 months. There is no extra charge for 720W version. So it is free upgrade. :biggrin:

FCE-6500: https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-e6500-led-grow-light

FCE6500 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts