What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Veg stage under FC4800 and TS3000. Grow tent is 240x240x200cm. Seems there is no big difference between the two lights. In this stage, plants need less light than flowering stage. Let's see if there will be any difference in flowering phase. :headbange

FC4800: https://www.mars-hydro.com/buy-fc-48...hydro-for-sale
TS3000: https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-...led-grow-light
240x240x200cm tent: https://www.mars-hydro.com/grow-ten...owing-96-96-80-8-x-8-grow-tent-1680d-for-sale

FC4800+TSW2000+8X8 GROW TENT flower 5 weeks.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	FC4800+TSW2000+8X8 GROW TENT flower 5 weeks.jpg Views:	13 Size:	243.3 KB ID:	17921869

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
3 plants of a Williams Wonder cross in 3x3 under Fc3000.
drain to waste hydro halos.
I need to get better at my scrog game,but I'm working on it
IMG_20210821_153354303_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210821_153109264_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210821_153102791_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210821_153134456_HDR.jpg

DiverDave

3 plants of a Williams Wonder cross in 3x3 under Fc3000.
drain to waste hydro halos.
I need to get better at my scrog game,but I'm working on it

I like your grow, but you will run into a problem with the tent in-side height.
I ran into this with my first 3 grows, till in clicked in.
Use a flood table, minus the legs, and raise the tent on blocks.
Then when you feed, it drains to pan.. to your drain and you gain back 24 to 38 inches
of your tent in-side height.

Just something to think about in next round.

DD

:plant grow:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I like your grow, but you will run into a problem with the tent in-side height.
I ran into this with my first 3 grows, till in clicked in.
Use a flood table, minus the legs, and raise the tent on blocks.
Then when you feed, it drains to pan.. to your drain and you gain back 24 to 38 inches
of your tent in-side height.

Just something to think about in next round.

DD

:plant grow:

That would be cool if I could do that but I can't fit any blocks under the tent. Low ceilings.
really wish I could tho. Got about 3 inches from ceiling to top of tent and I kinda need that for air flow, that's why the fan is hanging hidden in the drawstring of the duct port, there isn't enough room to have a 6" duct coming out the top.

I also thought about cutting a hole in the floor and installing a drain pain underneath with a pump.
But, I'm lucky I get done what I do lately 😆

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I am high now, but it sounds rather extreme to drill the floor for a grow in a growtent.

It does sound weird but somebody did some crazy work to this house. In my bedroom there is actually 3 levels..
somebody built two more partial subfloors on top of the original.
When I purchased the 4x4, I thought it was same height as my 3x3s, but it was taller. Had to remove a 4x4 section of the subfloor to get it to fit.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe just take all the extras out and do one sturdy subfloor at the right level? In case you ever find yourself with no ongoing project.. you now have yourself one to do.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Maybe just take all the extras out and do one sturdy subfloor at the right level? In case you ever find yourself with no ongoing project.. you now have yourself one to do.

The problem is one side of the bedroom is 14 inches taller than the other side. It appears as if someone when adding on the house, built the outer wall 14" too tall and instead of starting over they ran with it. So the floor and ceiling was a giant ramp. Then someone built a second subfloor that covers 2/3rds of the original. Then built a smaller floor on top of that one.
so I open bedroom door and can take one step, then I have to step up. Then three steps forward and one more step up. If I took all the added floors out and set my tents back up, they would slide down the floor till they slammed into the outer wall. Lol.
When I first moved in I thought that one side of the house had settled and sunk in the ground. Nope.. somebody actually built the house this way. On purpose at that.lol.
There's no way someone don't realize that the floors and ceilings are out of level 14 inches. 😂

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Well, that sounds like some really nice diy build. Maybe some beer and some neighbours to help too.