What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Do I get a discount on mine for coming up with it 😇. How long does it take to research a new line 🤔? Are we talking later in the year or next year? Only reason I ask is for winter I was thinking of picking up another 2*4. I'll wait if there's still a chance of the perfect size, but no point in waiting for something that's not coming🙄.

😘
If your idea is adopted, we can of course apply for an exclusive discount for you. If the feedback from customers in the market is not very positive, we will also inform you, and then you can go to other brands to choose your perfect size, which will not make you wait meaninglessly. 😘

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Guess what model light is about to go to work? :trampoline:

FC8000.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
"The MARS HYDRO 2023 #FCE3000 Bar style grow light not only retains the previous functions but also incorporates smart features after structural upgrades, allowing you to choose your preferred mode of operation."

Personal Cultivation Cover -3x3ft
Commercial Cultivation Cover -2.5x2.5ft

It boast the market-leading efficiency 2.8umol/j, more cost-effective compared with other same type lights.

Smart and remote APP Control via your mobile phone.

image.png

Approximately how many ounces do you harvest in a year?
i would be guessing i don't weigh my harvest but i get enough from each harvest to smoke it every day just for myself i do 3 grows a year.

Looks great, how many plants do you usually have in your 4*4?
this grow i did 2 plants and i won't be doing that again from now on i will do just 1 plant with a 2 gal bag and i will probably get more yield than 2 cramp plants.
The 2 plants i just harvested is a Barney's Farm Shiskaberry and there triple cheese...the triple cheese has a smell like nothing else i have grown i'm sure it will be good to smoke.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
i would be guessing i don't weigh my harvest but i get enough from each harvest to smoke it every day just for myself i do 3 grows a year.

this grow i did 2 plants and i won't be doing that again from now on i will do just 1 plant with a 2 gal bag and i will probably get more yield than 2 cramp plants.
The 2 plants i just harvested is a Barney's Farm Shiskaberry and there triple cheese...the triple cheese has a smell like nothing else i have grown i'm sure it will be good to smoke.
What strain are you planning to grow next, is it something new to try or a fascinating one already tried?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We are about to celebrate the 14th anniversary of the establishment of our brand, thank you for your support and company all the time.

Do you want to get our Mars Hydro 14th Anniversary Exclusive Gift?
They are grinding box + magnetic sticker😉😉

image.png
image1.png

Reactions: GMT
What strain are you planning to grow next, is it something new to try or a fascinating one already tried?
i got these seeds i'll be growing one of them after my harvest dries.
Royal Cheese Fast Flowering (RQS)
Bubba Kush (Barney's Farm)
Pink Kush (Barney's Farm)
Blueberry OG (Barney's Farm)
Pure Kush (Original Sensible Seeds)
Lemon Tree (Barney's Farm)

It appears that you may belong to a member of dry trim.:rasta:
I sure am...i'm glad this grow finished o.k

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I need a grinder actually. Sent cash for two from gorilla, but it seems someone stole the money. In terms of design though, just a thought, square or oval are better designs than round. Much easier for disabled hands to grip and turn when there's resistance.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I need a grinder actually. Sent cash for two from gorilla, but it seems someone stole the money. In terms of design though, just a thought, square or oval are better designs than round. Much easier for disabled hands to grip and turn when there's resistance.
It's a pity we didn't get your advice sooner. :good:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Which of the following lights have you used? Do you think the wattage design of the TS series is enough to choose?

-TS600 100W
-TS1000 150W
-TSW2000 300W
-TSL2000 300W
-TS3000 450W

TSW2000.jpg

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
I’ve used the TS600 for vegetative, TSW2000 for flowering and now the TS3000 for flowering, all gave good results although I’ve added some far red to the 3000 and the difference is noticeable