What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Its the rubber cording in a sheath used for baggage fixing cords in car trunk. I am using it as well in my diy hangers for the extractor fan.
You could also go with dc fans like more powerful pc fans that can be put everywhere. Make bars of them and some kind of way to hang them or clip them in various places and there you have silent and reliable fans that can be speed controlled via pwm as well if needed. Lots of options. Just make sure to use quality materials, good parts and have a nice design.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Its the rubber cording in a sheath used for baggage fixing cords in car trunk. I am using it as well in my diy hangers for the extractor fan.
You could also go with dc fans like more powerful pc fans that can be put everywhere. Make bars of them and some kind of way to hang them or clip them in various places and there you have silent and reliable fans that can be speed controlled via pwm as well if needed. Lots of options. Just make sure to use quality materials, good parts and have a nice design.

we might not consider that kind of cord. :shucks: but there might be a posibility for DC fan. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A wonderful day begins with some beautful flowers. :rtfo:

FC-6500: https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-6500-samsung-lm301b-commercial-led-grow-light/

Day 50 under FC6500 since 12-12 1.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd

That's what I use. The bigger Ac Infinity PC fans. They are quiet and speed controlled. I just wished they would oscillate!
I also wished my light in the bloom closet would rock back in forth. Maybe I can take a motor out of a baby swing and let it sway the light gently side to side.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, basically I diy them so its cheaper and run them off a 12V psu I can PWM control if i want. but same ideea in the end, without the expensive price for the usb "speed controller".

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
That's what I use. The bigger Ac Infinity PC fans. They are quiet and speed controlled. I just wished they would oscillate!
I also wished my light in the bloom closet would rock back in forth. Maybe I can take a motor out of a baby swing and let it sway the light gently side to side.

Their fans look good. we need to keep learning and perfect ours