What's new

Mars Hydro LED

NIKT

https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-...led-grow-light

There is no report here. There are declarations, and net measurements in the room. efficiency claim: 2.0μmol / j, as long as there is no report like that, treats it as a declaration. this is what the reports look like, although they are also not complete: https://chilledgrowlights.com/independent-lab-reports for this source, a minimum would be something like this:

https://chilledgrowlights.com/indepe...ter-lab-report

And without a report, I can see, with the cheapest product in the series, declarations of efficiency within the limits of good e27 sources, not the latest generation. e.g. Osram 19W A ++. There is also no report on the ulbricht sphere. Even in the simplest form of a device screenshot.

I get the text => High Efficiency LED Grow Light: With overall light output PPF 190umol / S and good PPE 2.0 umol / j, it's 50% more photon effective so can promise a 30% more return compared to the old HPS / MH lights.

Overelal 190 umol _ with a power declaration of 100 W gives 1.9. The cheap e27 lamp for $ 3,2 with a power of 17 W is slightly over 2 after scalping. CCT 3000K lower than here but it does not really matter. [ in my country _... ]Competition direct for;) Also no power regulation.

These are declarations. Not complete data. There are no photometric data as such. Simple lm / w report with result SPD.

next, https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-...s-for-for-sale

also the simplest and cheapest in the series. Declaration of efficiency within the same limits.
Why exactly these? Probably because these are the sources that beginners use on small areas. Real data, maybe yes. Probably more than with other manufacturers. But there are no independent tests from a laboratory not related to the company on the website. I know it's the cheapest and worst of the sources. Toy rather .. but it doesn't change anything.

TS600 225 pcs @ 120V 240 pcs @ 240V TS1000 354 pcs ts600 has a power supply straight from the sources for the chandelier, maybe rather led floodlights. And the declared efficiency is similar to the average A++ class of them. Light distribution different.

This [ p supplay ] probably also results in a different number of LEDs in versions for different mains voltage. Comparison of the diode load: In the TS100 it is a bit 660nm, in the ts600 it is practically not at all, but it should not affect the efficiency that much.

the load on the diodes is similar. Whether? realistically ?? in TS600 it is less ??, but the power supply is very inefficient ?? about 0.8 ?? or Weaker diode bins ??

I am interested in the cheapest sources, because they compete with cobined sources. What was the real efficiency of the former TS600 version?

Regards.

After all that faffle Mars answered your questions in one sentence :biglaugh:

"he" didn't answer. ;) He dismissed me in the usual way for sales reps. : lol: There used to be data on the amount of lm per lamp, not in the form of a report, but the sum of the emissions. Also declarations.
a long time ago.

That answer is _something like that _ "f" off and get what we put on the site.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey guys, how your weekend? Here is the special sale from 22th to 25th(UK time) :dance013:

15% off: TS600, TSW2000, TS3000, 70x70, 100x100, 150x150.
10% off: TS1000, TS1000set.

check details here: www.mars-hydro.com. coupon code"ICMAG" can help save extra money. :dance013:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
FC-6500 has fired up this room. :hotbounce

https://www.mars-hydro.com/buy-fc-6...ercial-led-grow-light-mars-hydro-for-sale-514

Long-730wFC6500X60-2.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The formal black friday sale will be from 26th to 29th on our official website: www.mars-hydro.com.:yay:
15% off for: TS600, TSW2000, TSL2000, TS3000. TS600kit, TSL2000kit.
10% off for: TS1000, SP3000, SP3000kit
5% off for all FC and FCE series.
Coupon code"ICMAG" can help to save extra 3%. So totally up to 18% off. :whee:

And there will be a live show tomorrow 9AM our chinese time. The Live show will be on IG, FB and Y2B marshydro official account.

Youtube: Mars Hydro,Ins @official_marshydro, Facebook@mars hydro led. Welcome to join in us. :yay:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi mars, quite fancy checking out the YouTube thing, what's 9am China in GMT? China's so big it must surely have more than 1 time zone all on its own.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi mars, quite fancy checking out the YouTube thing, what's 9am China in GMT? China's so big it must surely have more than 1 time zone all on its own.

It is about 1AM GMT. This time is mainly for North America people. There might be one for EU guys in future. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The formal Black friday sale has begun on our official website: www.mars-hydro.com. These products are in special sale. :yay:

18% off for: TS600, TSW2000, TSL2000, TS3000. TS600kit, TSL2000kit.
13% off for: TS1000, SP3000, SP3000kit
8% off for all FC and FCE series

To get this discount, you need to add coupon code"ICMAG" into your shopping cart when you check out. :yay:
This is the last special sale of the year. Take the chance to get best price for your chrismtas gift. :yay:

BK sale final.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The video quality would need improvement, first of all! For me it was almost unwatchable, especially once the guys started showing the lights, which was the most interesting part to see as well.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I have to agree with explosive, the video quality was the worst I've ever seen. There was no live chat or even comments allowed. I tried to watch it for 10 mins, but it was unwatchable. There were 25 people watching, and that number was dropping all the time. They were talking to some posters, I guess that was the IG crowd or tik tokers or some other platform. It needs some adjustment before repeating. Better to be honest about this stuff than say it was great and mars not make any adjustments.

gizmo666

The formal Black friday sale has begun on our official website: www.mars-hydro.com. These products are in special sale. :yay:

18% off for: TS600, TSW2000, TSL2000, TS3000. TS600kit, TSL2000kit.
13% off for: TS1000, SP3000, SP3000kit
8% off for all FC and FCE series

To get this discount, you need to add coupon code"ICMAG" into your shopping cart when you check out. :yay:
This is the last special sale of the year. Take the chance to get best price for your chrismtas gift. :yay:

This needs fixed on the UK page
Icmag code won't work there cant get the extra 8% off
i've got an fce3000 in my cart and waiting for my coupon(from the prize i got the fan kit) and the black friday offers before i can buy
And if you goto marshydro.Com page they want excess shipping charges
can we get this sorted please

Last edited: